You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mokoš

Private

• "Mokoš" is female
  • "Mokoš" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 24th 2021

Wednesday, February 24th 2021, 8:26pm

WAR2GLORY closure discussion thread

Hey fellow W2G players, let's use this thread to discuss the closure...

My first question to gamigo is this: Will we be reimbursed for the diamonds we've recently purchased? For our purchases made with paypal, we can simply file a dispute. However, for those of us who used our debit cards, will the game refund us, and if not does it constitute as fraud? They had a sale less than a week ago, acting as if everything was going to be fine, and now less than 5 days after that posting, the game is being shutdown.

If they were unsure about the possibility of the continuance of the game, they should have halted all sales, and closed the diamond shop the day flash was stopped. Not doing so just seems like a money making scheme to me..

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Bad_mumbles

Corporal

Date of registration: May 21st 2019

Wednesday, February 24th 2021, 9:46pm

you could try to reclaim monies on your debit card

contact the card issuer and explain the situation to their fraud team.... you wont get every payment back but should certainly get the most recent purchases

BM

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 25th 2021

Thursday, February 25th 2021, 1:40pm

i wish they would at minimum let someone take the game off them.

If they let me have the game data, i would do my best to make as many servers work as possible, and id stop playing the game seriously, and i would focus on trying to make the game work somewhat. I would probably lower the prices in the shop, just to make the game a little more fun.

But i really think gamigo fucked up, they had plenty of chances to make a working version of the game, but they didnt try enough, SkyRaider managed to make a working browser for the game, dont know why they couldnt.

• Activate Facebook