You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "virtualkillr" is male
  • "virtualkillr" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 15th 2017

Monday, February 15th 2021, 9:11pm

after 3 month playing seriousle Super-Elite

i buy general first vitoria amageddon and nutcraker make first at 100 gave her star and gear hallween conquer manual and medal but wooot
i m in nutcrakker he are at 101 thoug its bug i mail support and learn they go 150 woo hoo i made him 141 for now and he hit 1764% can be competitif at bad omg no there no competition they hit city without troop alway and if good officier inthay take the city if its just the mayor
they try hit befor the buzzer horn and take mayor i lost 7 or 8 five star with gear i have to buy back an city with general with the set i talk befor
3 month i got lucky a player try scoot me i kill all his scoot but he sent ftg 2 time i kill them 2 and i got 0 lost
so in super-elite there no elite just thief so there my avis
there are people here who do not get robbed enough in reality he plays a game that the best is all thieves and profiteers so we are not super-elites it is super-thief I consider it a privilege to know after three months you are crazy its not going in your heads i will just go back to stormfall or an other

Mighty WaRRioR aka virtualkillr

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook