You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

burls

Private

• "burls" started this thread

Date of registration: May 22nd 2018

Monday, February 1st 2021, 7:12am

this fucked up game and the people that run it

this game has gone to chit they cant fix the problems and then they starve everone and we are the ones that have to prove that we had what we had .you cant put at ticket in propely as you cant put server or attach things to the so called ticket. w
will i get a reply after emailing direct to gamigo i dont think so.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

bonzo

Captain

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Monday, February 1st 2021, 9:04am

you could try sending the screen shots direct to the staff here private explain you cant send a ticket and ask if they can help you direct ?

try phantom i am assuming he is a gm and a good place to start

this icket issues doesnt sound good as its the last place we can go if here is an issue and its what i would try as a last resort

i hope it helps and fingers crossed for u

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 31st 2016

Monday, February 1st 2021, 9:05am

Continous mistakes

I have raised two tickets with you about the disappointing service that has been provided to players. The one thing the war2glory team do need to realise and not underestimate is many of the players have been loyal and played the game for many years. Even when some or many of us have not agreed with some of the changes to the game we have mostly continued to play on.

The handling of transition from flash has been terribly handled with a half hatched effort. Not all computer platforms was taken into consideration from the out start with the so called exe fix. I am not sure if the head set was the hope to see some players go away quietly. Mind you ,players who have spent a great deal of money and continue to do so.

The silly decision to turn hazards on when not everyone having access to the game was a major mistake. To add insult many lost everything and are unable to send in tickets as you have asked as organisers. The matter is like it or not the time frame to have each players losses resolved needs to remain open for the foreseeable future until you can have the game running. All hazards should remain off until you have a functioning log on process for all players on all platforms being windows, Mac etc. SO POORLY HANDLED SO FAR. I HOPE YOU ALL RETHINK AND SOLVE THE ISSUES AND EVEN COMPENSATE ALL PLAYERS ON SUPER ELITE. ................. AND STOP SENDING A MESSAGE THE TICKET WILL BE CLOSED WHEN THE MATTER HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED...............

• Activate Facebook

Saint™

Private

Date of registration: Sep 9th 2017

Monday, February 1st 2021, 5:30pm

Login issue

Hello

I feel the need to write regarding the long standing issue surrounding logging on to the game War2Glory.

Some time ago we were informed that you were testing a new platform and that this had at that time; proven to be 80% complete. Shortly after this notification we were informed that all servers would be in truce and hazards off until you could be sure everything was working properly, I paraphrase in that last sentence as unfortunately the mails relating to this have been auto deleted by the system.

For a few days now following the most recent mail from yourselves truce is off and hazards are back on, all of which is fine. However, I note that NO remedy has been provided by yourselves relating to the long standing logon issue. The previous Facebook option to login still does not work, and whatever platform you had reached 80% completion of seems to have disappeared without trace.

Are we to assume that no solution is forthcoming?

Please note the standard "do not worry Commander, we are working on this "just will not suffice in response to this ticket.

All players are owed at the very least an explanation of what is happening with the primary login issue, the future of the game if it is to be hosted on whichever platform is being progressed and finally some sort of compensation for all of the failed resolutions and general lack of
communication from yourselves.

I feel that the fact that many players invest real world money into playing this game appears to be totally lost on yourselves.

I would ask that you give a worthwhile, informative, adult response to this issue. As you seem to have plenty of time to generate in game games such as the strategy chess game and a myriad of in game sales.

I submitted the above today as a ticket, (ticket number 1688198) despite my comment regarding not wanting the standard to say the least unhelpful answer, I fully anticipate that is all I will get (IF i'm lucky)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Saint™" (Feb 1st 2021, 5:58pm)

• Activate Facebook

nutjob

Corporal

Date of registration: Sep 17th 2020

Monday, February 1st 2021, 11:14pm

well said saint. but the ticket dont expect a reply 4 days now and nothing for me. even sent PM to a cm and nothing this company are joke and should be done for fraud

• Activate Facebook

Saint™

Private

Date of registration: Sep 9th 2017

Tuesday, February 2nd 2021, 11:51am

Re Login Issue Above - W2G Reply to my ticket number 1688198

War2Glory Support Team (Gamigo Group)
Feb 2, 2021, 1:35 GMT+1

Hello Commander,
Thanks for your email.
We would like to inform you that the final solution will be available during the next few days.
You will be informed by an official announcement.
Thanks for your patience.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any further inquiries.
Kind regards,
Your War2Glory Support Team
  • Activate Facebook