You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bonzo

Captain

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 10:37am

fantastic job well done w2g

can i say wow excelent job for the flash player and keeping ut much loved game alive for al the players around the world!

wait sorry please excuse me i must be drunk !!!!!!

all above was a total lie just like they have the flash player issue coverd and there ( tech team ) are working on solutions as we speak

what you did was give us total lies and took no advice from players with actual knowlage of the isses and used them to your advantage.

its a sad day when the owners of this game cant keep it going and the pure genious of players can

you owe skylegend and superdonald plus anyone else who was involved a show of appreciation and maybe get some tips from them on how to kep this game alive.

you quick tomake sales but slow to help when its needed.

you should have had a gm or tech person online as the flash was going off to monitor and keep us updated in game and via forum and facebook also

this is a lack of respect for the people who dedicate there time and money into this game.

i hope there will be extended truce and hazzards off for all servers until this is fixed and all people wil be able to get on the game.

when this is all fixed we should be compensated for this mistake also with a nice gesture to each player for being patient and lyal through this total shables.

we have ben asking for weeks to be sure this would be smooth and work you assured us it would and it wasnt .

you have along way to go w2g to build our confidence for the future as it seems you have limited knowlage and as a major games host this is not looking great right now.

i have had my rant i hope you look listen and help us in all ways i mention and i hope even more you fix this mess fast !!

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 11:30am

your spelling sucks lol
but i agree 1000000%

• Activate Facebook

Chatsel

Corporal

• "Chatsel" is male

Date of registration: Nov 9th 2016

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 11:51am

https://www.maxthon.com/nitro/static.html

• Activate Facebook

SkyRaider

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 24th 2015

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 1:30pm

You do realize that Nitro is built on Chromium and it has the the same issue as all the other browsers since most are built on Chromium..

In order to use it, You have to not update it and use an older flashplayer version. Current realize of nitro built on Chromium 88 which doesnt even allow Flash to be enabled.

So unless you locate an older version of nitro and harvest version 32.0.0.363 of flashplayer from the internet archive NITRO is a not an option.

• Activate Facebook

mooring

Private

Date of registration: Apr 27th 2016

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 9:34pm

I told you so

I have told everyone that would listen since 2017 that they would screw this up and the game would be dead. And now it is dead.

• Activate Facebook

Pantjar

Private

• "Pantjar" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2020

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 10:36pm

flash player

well what a suprise i cant get into the game, this client not working now that flash has stopped, can anyone help ??? i need to know is there a way into the game

• Activate Facebook

SkyRaider

Corporal

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 10:46pm

• Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Major

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 11:17pm

Adobe advise to remove and unibstall flash player

Its a security risk to use old flash player.

Gamigo need to come up with a secure solution.
As a "seriouse" company, they sgould think about our safety, and not just their cash cow.

Flash is official dead.
And they cant tell us to think, screw security

Only acceptable solution is flash free

• Activate Facebook

SkyRaider

Corporal

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 1:43am

Security Vulnerability in Flashplayer

Sporrow,
Yes there are many security issues in flashplayer and they were happened so fast that Adobe could not cover them all. Hence the reason for the much of the Internet community to remove all access to Flashplayer. There were security concerns that would completely compromise your entire system by just visiting a shady website. I would definitely remove it from your computer.

Now that said. the risk of a dedicated browser going to a game website and affecting your system is low.. Granted the game site is not compromised. Now even the game site could in fact use the exploits to obtain more information about the user. So the question is are we worried that Gamigo knows our information or another dark entity?
Since the packaged browser is not able to go to other websites unless directed by the user... In other words selecting the hotlinks at the bottom of the main page to hit facebook etc. Once there you can continue to click on hyperlinks to get you someplace you shouldnt be with the packaged browser.

I would recommend that W2G remove all other hyperlinks from the packaged browser.

SkyRaider

• Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Major

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 4:48am

They have had all the time to fix this issue.

Now they exclude user with gadget like chrom book.

They call them self seriouse provider of games.

They could get their finger out of their enjoyment and start fix this game to html5
They have almost done for 2 months.

With all respect to many players, they have done a fantastic job, which gamigo was not able to.

As proffessional in this market, im expecting more from gamigo.

I belive this temp solution will be permanent.
I still consider this solution as a security risk. So do other too.

Nut everybody know . gamigo will do as little as possible

• Activate Facebook

SkyRaider

Corporal

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 5:40am

I am 110% in agreement on that. Adobe announced the end of life for Flashplayer more than 3 yrs ago to give all ample time to find/port alternate solutions. And Gamigo waited til last month to come out with a response that any player could had developed as an open-source web browser. They did little or no coding. I agree they could had done way more, first with being honest with the players.

• Activate Facebook

mooring

Private

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 7:52pm

packaged browser does not work

The packaged browser does not work...Besides the fact that flash is a pile of crap, the hacked up solution they provided doesn't work anymore.

• Activate Facebook

• "Mega Therion" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 9:54pm

Hi Mooring,

SuperDonald and Sky put together a modified browser package that works for now, you can download it here:

https://w2g.theavenger.nl/download.html

Beelzebub - Beowulf - Legion - Mega Therion
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

mooring (14.01.2021)

mooring

Private

Thursday, January 14th 2021, 4:17am

Thanks. That works.