You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

apalos

Corporal

• "apalos" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 30th 2018

Thursday, September 3rd 2020, 2:15pm

SUPER Elite Hazards ON and dispatch problem on also

Congrats to W2G once again !!! Art of Work as always. Hazards on and dispatches not getting in . Prepaire for chaos now. Thats what happening when you listen to X GM TROLLS.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

apalos

Corporal

• "apalos" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 30th 2018

Thursday, September 3rd 2020, 8:06pm

Confirmed now from many players in world chat

If you do wish "for our ingame community benefit" as Mod The Guardian stated so easily, please be serious and stop hazards right away. Otherwise there will be starves, caped cities and quits.

• Activate Facebook

ADU

Captain

• "ADU" is male

Date of registration: Jan 12th 2016

Friday, September 4th 2020, 12:20am

Same here .
Dispatches not Arriving until you open intell window.
My war city was Red no food three times today Only i checked in on the hour to make sure was feeding and stratted in food I would Hazarded troops
Now I will Vac because of W2G Stupidity testing this out surely it be easy to get a GM to check but they dont have the troops we have so would not be the same them .
Come on W2G turn hazards off so we can sleep in peace

• Activate Facebook