You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bonzo

Captain

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, September 2nd 2020, 3:10pm

more and more complaming there is still issues on super elite ?

comeon support i know i have sent multiple tickets trying to get you to relise there is still issues on this server but your so stubborn to keep saying its fixed when it isnt ?

logged in to other allaince players including the friend of bamb who is insistant there is no problems ( sounds like he is the influance to support )

all i can say is congratulations for making a broken server now impossible to risk playing

id rather go camping in chernobyl less chance of radiation than of something going wrong on super elite

any will have to take vacation so they wont starve and personaly 9 am uk time i will set myself if support dont step in and go back on there idea to remove them hazzards.

from here i will take a serious thought to stopping this game based on the stupidity of the suppsed support and a very lack of what there title suggests.

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

The Guardian

• "The Guardian" is male

Date of registration: Dec 23rd 2015

Wednesday, September 2nd 2020, 11:08pm

Hazards

Dear commanders,

The hazards will be back on 03.09.2020 at 12:00 server time.

We understand your concern but after a long investigation we have decided to turn the hazard back on for our ingame community benefit.
I would also like to inform you that we will be monitoring the situation and promise to act swiftly if necessary.

Best regards,
The War2Glory Team

• Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Major

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Thursday, September 3rd 2020, 6:05am

Here we go...

Why not tell us you have done some change...
Let us test out a week.
Then you should have answer if its good or not.
if good , hazard on
if not good, hazard off

At some stage "Hazard on" have to be active again.

Now, we do live test.

If its not working( our food trucks never come in time).
troops will starve. Cities will be lost,,,,etc

If getting enough ticket in, you will turn hazard off.
Oooo...weekend, so no tickets will be handle.
So tickets will be open on Tuesday
Very clever timing!!!

And all the loss we might have, we will not getting anything back.
Over-seized troop count will not be replaced
Over-seizes resources will not be replaced
Its the standard phrase we will get from support
(they not particular helpful many times)
Maybe we get a sorry for all you loss, but nothing we can or should do,

So line what should happen.
1. in form us so we could test out for a week
2. you could on or off hazard if good or bad testing result.

3. A kill enemy event where we can try to take a over seized npc or fortification
could be cool and fun for all.

• Activate Facebook

apalos

Corporal

Date of registration: Jan 30th 2018

Friday, September 4th 2020, 10:32am

All for our ingame community benefit

Mod The Guardian as much as every other member of the support Team cares so much about our ingame community benefit, that after enabling hazards they ve left the server on auto pilot. No replies here after the many complains for the dispatch problem. No GM in world chat saying something to the so many affected by the problem. Half and more of the server players (me included) are on vacation already. Support is closing their eyes as it seems. But of course they found the time to put the new medals on. I am sure soon the will announce heros letting us easilly assume that what The Guardian really meant to say was "for w2g ingame economic profit".
Great actions , Professional SUPPORT.

• Activate Facebook

Caesar

Corporal

Date of registration: Jun 24th 2016

Sunday, September 6th 2020, 8:55am

Cant stop laughing here LOL

Its been like what, a year now, after this Super Elite merger and you STILL have issues there, and you guys been threatening to quit the game now like what, about 5 years? Yet here are you are on a weekly basis crying same things, month after month.. Empty threaths from single random individuals surely makes company react.. But hey, dont let me interrupt you, please carry on. Entertaining to watch anyway ^^

• Activate Facebook

apalos

Corporal

Date of registration: Jan 30th 2018

Monday, September 7th 2020, 10:04am

Caesar we are glad we making you laugh

We ll keep on threatening to quit the game cause we taking it pretty seriously. Its absolutely logical for you to laugh. I would do the same if i was playing for free like you Caesar (alt accounts for war weeks, black holes and full cheating). But i dont. So yes, having major problems in game is kind of serious for us and we will keep complaining whenever we come into problems.

• Activate Facebook