You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bonzo

Captain

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 11:11am

forced to vacation!!!

as of 7 pm last night i was still experiacing same issues of delaying food and it al only arriving once i open game or intel

i send ticket also posted on forum

less than 1 hour before they open game nothing from support other than we will look into it

i see some saying its fine now and others saying its not

i am sick to death of sitting there wondering what will happen will i wont i starve

this merge is a joke w2g i used diamonds to vacation not knowing if i need to or not i then miss out on dailys

and all we get is its fixed ot clear cookies etc

good luck to all and i hope it is fixed but im tired of not knwoing and even after were told its fine its not and then little to no help

rant over but not at all happy with this senario that has been created

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook