You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bonzo

Captain

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, October 30th 2019, 8:16pm

Dont turn off the no hazzard and truce!!!

the so called fixed proble, stil exist

for a few hours today it was running fine i have had delays set over the day to arrive evey hour for testing

http://prntscr.com/pqavn8

this is happening again they dont arrive until you log in so as sson as them hazzards are off and were offline we will starve with in the first hour onwards because the transports wont arrive until we log back in

again were back to being under stress and wondering if and when you will inform us of the hazzards staying on or if we have to take vacation .

i hope support ready this and act fast

i have also sent a ticket but we all know this can take days to be dealt with

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dinger

Corporal

Date of registration: Oct 15th 2019

Wednesday, October 30th 2019, 9:55pm

Bet they are relying on maint to sort the problem out again.. we will still be in truce for ages.. i havent had this problem with dispatch before but it started today for me

• Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Major

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Wednesday, October 30th 2019, 10:28pm

issue is not resolved

i guess people will vac for 1 or 2 weeks, and hope issue will be resolved.

Why cant they start from beginning with a fully tested and working server,it is the best they can do now.
ie, re-merge or rollback

As we dont have a fully working server as game engine is not working.

Maybe activate old servers and let them figure out their problem with their merge.
When issue resolved, do a merge again

• Activate Facebook

bonzo

Captain

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, October 30th 2019, 11:04pm

the just placed us onto elite server didnt clean anything theres banned accounts that been banned for years on the ranks, citys at war and god knows what else there is we dont know about.

quick fix merge is making me concider jacking it all in .

im sue there are many others just as fed up now.

they fix but dont test it seems.

if they dont keep hazzards off players going to vac or starve this is not good for us again

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

csaaphill

Private

Date of registration: Oct 17th 2019

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 11:40am

yeah such lying BS

yeah such BS lying a**holes. still sent me a lying mail telling me its resolved. BS it is you liars :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• Activate Facebook

Dinger

Corporal

Date of registration: Oct 15th 2019

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 1:07pm

is it me or leader board not updating? also think honor board playing up. honor not showing what got today

• Activate Facebook