You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Phantom

• "Phantom" is male
  • "Phantom" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 31st 2016

Monday, October 21st 2019, 4:18pm

Super Elite

Dear Commanders ,

I would like to thank you all for your feedback in forum and especially those who has helped the other players to solve some of their problems.
I also would like to point out that we all want the same thing , which is the better gaming experience for everyone and please be assured that we will do everything in our power to make it happen. I will answer your queries in this post and please forgive me if i miss any by mistake.

1. Tickets : Please know that support is working hard to solve the issues , i request you to be patient and give us some time.

2.Lost Resources :
A. As we have mentioned in the earlier post with details of merge , any troops stationed outside city the resources will be lost and trucks will return to base. If the troops/trucks loaded with resources are at stuck fields(glitch fields) , both the trucks and resources disappear and we will not be able to help you in this matter as using stuck fields is against game rules .
B. If resources from your city are lost then support will check and appropriate measures will be taken.

3.Lost Troops :
A. All troops stationed at stuck fields disappear and we will not be able to help you with this as it is against game rules to use stuck fields.
B. If troops are lost from your cities then support will check and appropriate measures will be taken.

4. Truce and Hazards : We would advise you to gate your scouts untill we fix the issue with the suits. As for troops stationed outside it is on the player to defend them as you are aware of the issues and still take the risk.

5. Inventory : Support is working hard to fix the issue , as everyone is not having the same problem if you have an issue i would advise you to send a ticket and it will be resolved as soon as possible.

6. Roll Back : At this point there will be NO Roll Back.

7.Idle workers, Resources Not Increasing : If will be fixed with the Maintenance on Wednesday.

With best Regards,
Your WAR2Glory Team.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook