You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Death

Corporal

• "Death" is male
  • "Death" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 10:46am

Merge and fields

Thanks for the merge i just have one question elite and vanguard have special fields (food fields,oil fields ect) while us on el alamein for example don't does that mean we will have special fields when merge happens or no one will have them?

"Henceforth will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks."
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

adnan1432

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2015

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 8:00pm

Merge and Dispatch Count

First of all 1.1 mil dispatch is the most stupid idea. Lots of People will quit because bigger players won't let them build up. Please Reduce Dispatch 500k. 1.1 mil dispatch mean UO of 5.5 mil troops. Are you kidding me? Make GAme easy for new players to drop dispatch down to 500k.

IF you keep dispatch 1.1 mil troops there will be fewer fights because others cannot face that many troops and they will hide. so use your own brain and bring dispatch size to 500k.

Thank you
GHOST

• Activate Facebook

The Guardian

• "The Guardian" is male

Date of registration: Dec 23rd 2015

Sunday, October 13th 2019, 11:53am

Special field

Dear Commanders,

I just like to confirm that yes you are going to have the special field after the merge.

Best regards,
The Guardian.

• Activate Facebook