You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sporrow

Major

• "Sporrow" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Monday, August 12th 2019, 1:06pm

Merge timetable

Since you have started to merge Italians server.
It would be right if you can come out timetable for merge of rest of the servers.
It would be nice to know which servers who is going to merge together.
Or are all language server merging into 1 server?

From the italian server merge warning, i see in the rules that only diamonds that are bought this year will be brought over to new server.
It could be a nice idea to let all diamonds to be transferred over to new server, no matter you bought it this year or not.
Diamonds will not last long anyway, since merge will make us spend fast .
Remember, we need free players as well. So dont disrespect them.

Why no server truce last day before merge?

We need the communications from you in good time.
Also we need to prepare as well.
Show your commitment of "communicate with our community, now more than ever."

Referance, itallian server:
https://forum.war2glory.com/index.php?pa…&threadID=23061

Finally, Merge:

Merge is definitely coming. All details and instruction will be published soon. We will have a big merge this SUMMER.

Hope this post has answered all of your worries and questions. We also plan to communicate with our community, now more than ever.

With best regards,

The Guardian

https://forum.war2glory.com/index.php?pa…&threadID=22845

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sporrow" (Aug 12th 2019, 4:56pm) with the following reason: Fixing spelling mistake

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Duncan

Corporal

• "Duncan" is male

Date of registration: Mar 16th 2016

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 4:42pm

They can announce items sales but they can not answer your post. Come on War2 Glory when is the merge for the English server going to be.

• Activate Facebook

Death

Corporal

• "Death" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Thursday, August 15th 2019, 11:13pm

"From the italian server merge warning, i see in the rules that only diamonds that are bought this year will be brought over to new server.'
What the fuck is this i've waited for a merge for years but only if i have bought diam the last year i will get em on the new server??
Server is dead and i stoped buying diam so that means i will get nothing even though i was wasting money when there were more players,what kind of logic is that

"Henceforth will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks."
  • Activate Facebook