You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sporrow

Major

• "Sporrow" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Thursday, August 1st 2019, 7:05pm

Any promised Merge soon?

Its august already, no info on merge

So it will be merge this summer?
Summer is almost gone

People loosing hope now
Its look that we have been tricked again

Soon have become later

Merge is definitely coming. All details and instruction will be published soon. We will have a big merge this SUMMER.

Hope this post has answered all of your worries and questions. We also plan to communicate with our community, now more than ever.

With best regards,

The Guardian

https://forum.war2glory.com/index.php?pa…&threadID=22845

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Tofu

Corporal

Date of registration: Jun 10th 2019

Thursday, August 1st 2019, 7:10pm

got no chance on a merge..the blitz servers all they want now and they messing them up

• Activate Facebook

Beowulf

Captain

• "Beowulf" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Thursday, August 1st 2019, 9:13pm

I'm hoping they are just delaying so merge downtime plays into Blitz III start so there's more activity on Blitz, but if not that it looks like we were lied to again. If we don't have a merge this summer I'm probably done with the game as I won't support a company that outright lies to their customers.

• Activate Facebook

Duncan

Corporal

• "Duncan" is male

Date of registration: Mar 16th 2016

Thursday, August 29th 2019, 9:22am

I'm hoping they are just delaying so merge downtime plays into Blitz III start so there's more activity on Blitz, but if not that it looks like we were lied to again. If we don't have a merge this summer I'm probably done with the game as I won't support a company that outright lies to their customers.

Well I know Blitz 3 has only been running a week but still no merge time table for the English speaking servers. Maybe they choose the Italian speakers as a test bed and our turn will come. After all the summer does not end until the autumn equinox even if the summer holidays have finished and it's back to school next week for the young ones.
  • Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Major

• "Sporrow" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Thursday, August 29th 2019, 6:55pm

The problem is that the communication is very bad. Even they promised it will be much better.
It make me think that they might need approval of their CEO before they type anything.

The word "soon" in the context that was used in their announcement, means no more then few weeks.
They have done merge of Italian server already.
They might need to adjust something for other server merge

I rely hope they will put our English servers on server truce 2 days before the promised merge.
Also we need some preparation as well

Merge is definitely coming. All details and instruction will be published soon. We will have a big merge this SUMMER.

Hope this post has answered all of your worries and questions. We also plan to communicate with our community, now more than ever.

With best regards,

The Guardian

https://forum.war2glory.com/index.php?pa…&threadID=22845

• Activate Facebook

Duncan

Corporal

• "Duncan" is male

Date of registration: Mar 16th 2016

Monday, September 2nd 2019, 5:05pm

While watching the weather report today the 1st thing the forecaster said was "Well autumn has started" So much for the merge this summer, another lie by those who control the game. Or does the fact they have merged at least one set of servers count. ?(

• Activate Facebook