You are not logged in.

• "jonathanring" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 16th 2020

Wednesday, February 3rd 2021, 7:09pm

How are you this slow?

The management must be having a very difficult time.
I am getting very annoyed right now, i have a ticket that was 1688024, it was closed before it was resolved.
It was regarding the hazards on Super Elite, I had lost all my troops, i sent several tickets, apparently only one made it through, at the time i sent the one that did make it through, the link to the desertion had gone away from my intel, so i sent them the screenshot i took.

When they demanded a link, i had a little rummage in my history, and was happy to find the link and sent it shortly after.
The mail they sent, answering my ticket, demanded the link, but also closed my ticket at the same time.
It was received by me at: 2. feb. 2021 01.26
And i answered them at: 2. feb. 2021 01.38
I then sent another ticket, and received the customary:
"Thank you for contacting us! We have received your request (1688692), and it will be reviewed by our Support Team."
At: 2. feb. 2021 09.26
I have all the mails to prove this incompetence.

There are people with tickets after my original ticket, 1688575, that have received their troops before me, and that’s fine, im happy for them, but I should also get them soon, and I think I have been more than patient. I am tired of waiting, half expecting to be seized and lose my WC all the time, this has to be fixed soon, not just for me, but for everyone else who hasn’t gotten troops back yet either. I doubt im alone.

Please Hurry up Support!!
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "jonathanring" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 16th 2020

Wednesday, February 3rd 2021, 10:35pm

Apparently all you need to do is make a Fuss, then they fix the issue pretty quickly.

So I will try for some positive reinforcement.

Thank you Support, good job, please keep helping everyone.

• Activate Facebook

Bad_mumbles

Corporal

Date of registration: May 21st 2019

Friday, February 5th 2021, 4:29pm

dammit was gonna...

ask for your WC co-ords so i can keep it nice and safe for you :P

• Activate Facebook