You are not logged in.

smartass

Captain

• "smartass" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2016

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 3:35pm

Medal of victory

when are we going to be able to make use of these? you receive them if you come 1st 2nd or 3rd in war week, they say they are used to exchange for various rewards, yet they do nothing
http://prntscr.com/r0rm7s

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Duncan

Corporal

• "Duncan" is male

Date of registration: Mar 16th 2016

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 4:43pm

Taken from flying high mission description:

Mission Description
Your Rank is based on your Reputation points, as your reputation increases, you can apply for a higher Rank. With each rank that you receive, you will be able to control one additional City. You can see how many cities you can control by simply clicking below your portrait.
──────────────────────────────────────
Mission Brief
Please be aware all Jewels and Gold will be Deducted from your inventory when completing this quest.
You are nearing the last few ranks, be aware that to pass Lt.General you will require a Promotion Paper. You can earn a Promotion Paper by taking part in the Alliance Campaign and winning 15 Medals of Victory. These will convert into one Promotion Paper!

• Activate Facebook

smartass

Captain

• "smartass" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2016

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 6:00pm

Taken from flying high mission description:

Mission Description
Your Rank is based on your Reputation points, as your reputation increases, you can apply for a higher Rank. With each rank that you receive, you will be able to control one additional City. You can see how many cities you can control by simply clicking below your portrait.
──────────────────────────────────────
Mission Brief
Please be aware all Jewels and Gold will be Deducted from your inventory when completing this quest.
You are nearing the last few ranks, be aware that to pass Lt.General you will require a Promotion Paper. You can earn a Promotion Paper by taking part in the Alliance Campaign and winning 15 Medals of Victory. These will convert into one Promotion Paper!

they do not have this mission on dowding server and i presume not the newer ones either, so i have never been able to use them
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Activate Facebook

Beowulf

Captain

• "Beowulf" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 8:06pm

Also we need some sort of mission after the Promo paper, you get that after winning 3 WWs. I have over 300 of them and I can't do anything with them...

Beelzebub - Beowulf - Legion
  • Activate Facebook