You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

apalos

Corporal

• "apalos" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 30th 2018

Monday, February 10th 2020, 9:52am

FUBAR proven Relationship with Support Personell and GMs

Last night in server SUPER-ELITE, a server that is already is suffering from many problems, something majour happened that is proving the rotten relationship of FUBAR alliance with personnel of W2G. On Friday night 15 cities of player DONALD J TRUMP from the well known cheating alliance FUBAR, were captured by me and from another HELLAS member. Only 4 cities came to us yesterday night. The rest of them were released by support yesterday night. I underline the fact that it happened yesterday night, on a Sunday night. We all know that support is closed on weekends. The cities were released and that is easilly proven because we had no message in inbox for them cities. Not bought back but released. All of them cities had no radar in them. So they could not be bought back. It is obvious that some support personnel acts in favour of alliance FUBAR which is of course against the rules of the game. HELLAS alliance will be waiting for some days. If no actions are taken regarding the rotten personnel support has, we are going to quit this game. Further more there will be legal actions based on our customer rights and this is not a legal threat but a legal right.
Game people you have reached the point of no return as you are not only making fun of your customers, but you also act in favor of specific alliance.
A ticket has already been opened regarding the matter. This case will be known to anyone that plays this game. Here and in Facebook also. You have my word that we are going to take it to the end.

Congrats once again W2G.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

apalos

Corporal

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 10:06am

No Reply in ticket yet

I guess if one aint a close mate of Phantom and if not a weekend 8| , it takes a bit longer for support to reply. I will keep you people up to date when they manage to.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 11th 2020

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 10:09pm

reply to the greek cheats

APALOS crybaby i made a forum account just to respond to your wah wah give me pity post. You willingly stated that you know that if a city does not have a radar center that it cannot be bought back. I would love LOVE LOVE for you to show me where it states that a city without a radar center cannot be bought back because as everyone has played for YEARs, a city without a radar center can be bought back. I have done it myself many times. but now because you have figured out GLITCH (CHEATING MEASURE) to exploit and that support has rectified it, you are crying crying crying. I have been out of truce all week and you purposely waited until friday to do it so that support was away so you could CHEAT your way to cap my builders. You have willingly admitted to cheating and that support has gone and corrected your CHEATING measure, you are crying saying we have friends in support, because that makes a lot of sense. You are not owed a reasoning or a statement based on my ticket, you say that you have put in a ticket, well so did I and it was resolved. You have still cheated and taken 4 of my cities with the CHEATING measure you are so willing to exploit. It is actually mind-boggling how you think that because your cheating was exposed by support and rectified to some extent is our fault, crybaby apalos. It must be hard to go about life trying to cheat and when you don't get away with it, it is everyone else's fault but theirs.

Threaten all you want, legal action, all you have is words and you wont be taken serious because you are a cheat and someone who cries wolf. no one listens to. Your word means nothing apalos, go cry some more.

• Activate Facebook

ithan

Private

Date of registration: Jul 4th 2019

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 10:24pm

Nice , then i can have no radar to my war cities and and if someone cap them the support give them back to me for free. Thats you say Donald? The issue with radar start when they downgrade the city hall for paying less diamonds or gold. The support change that and after that if you dont have radar , you cant take the city back . As i see it , it was wrong from the support to give you back the cities. You knew that if you havent radar , you cant thake them back . It was your fault. I dont play elite server and i dont know you

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 10:30pm

ithan

I was made away of the greeks knowledge of this exploit after my cities were capped, otherwise the logical thing to do would to be build a radar center. If support has not listed the exact changes to buying back cities then they have made no decisions at all. there have been no updates rules or lists to say you cannot redeem cities because of this reason therefore it was the proper thing to do to give me back my cities. once again mr. greek i would love for you to find me the wording from support "if there is no radar in city then the city cannot be redeemed". I wish you luck finding that post, you'll need just as much luck defending your war city with no radar center also. I hope you have the luck of the irish and not the greek cheats!!

• Activate Facebook

apalos

Corporal

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 12:55am

Nice Speech pretty touching !!!

Poor Donald didn t know about the radar.
Although most of the server does, although it happened to other members of his alliance and some of their alts too, but Donald did not know.

The hell he knew. The hell he did it intentionaly just to never have to payback for them cities.
Furthermore he keeps troops stationed out of those cities. Pretty safe for him. Never have to redeem anything. Uncle CM Tom will help.
As for what he says about me caping him on Friday night ... bla bla, well i come out of truces many times on Friday evenings kill me ffs.

But again perhaps i am wrong. Perhaps he did not know.
Then what did Trump know?
Well, he knew how easy and quick is for FUBAR to engage the "game-mate" during support s off-hours.

I am so touched Donald, that next time we decide to take Fubar cities we ll knock on the door and say: oh please and sorry for bothering you, but do you have radar?!!!

btw nice cities. Thank you !!!

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 2:46am

you really put together your 3 brain cells to write back!!!

BAHAHAHAHAH here we go on hearsay about how i am as a player. I did not know that w2g rules were based on APALOS assumptions on players and oh my "master plan" If you think that I had troops stationed in my cities then you can send at my war city and find out...im encouraging that actually.

youre the one that is bitching and moaning about oh fubar fubar fubar. Now here we go looking for more support, notice how once i exposed him for knowing about the glitch, which he freely admits to knowing by the way. Its funny how he calls us cheats and then says oh "most of the server knows" about the radar glitch. You should just quit and stop running your mouth. It is what happens when you tell lies, you get caught up in them so much that you don't remember what story you're telling everyone!!

I hope you are touched enough to use my builders to actually build troops and send at my war city, CDJ, you're sitting right next to it and you'll see there were no troops stationed outside and your big fat greek mouth got you nowhere as usual!!!

Poor APALOS :(

More troop sending and less typing in game please Mr. Keyboard warrior

• Activate Facebook

apalos

Corporal

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 9:21am

I am hurt now

Anyone can understand from the way you cursing that you are in a defend position Donald. Do not worry, you are a player of no importance to us. This thread was opened to underline the fact that Fubar has relationships with in game personnel. All the rest is just mumbling. As for your war city and your callings for battle, boy we came for you and you flew like a champ.

No more replies to you will exist from my side. You becoming as pathetic as your coplayer Paparisof.

Again thanks for them cities. Regards to (1)Lucky 71 and Dr. John (the 2 alts of Fubar that know well of the radar thing).

8o

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "apalos" (Feb 12th 2020, 11:01am)

• Activate Facebook