You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bonzo

Captain

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 8:15am

dispatch problems

if u dispatch troops for example at 10 am in the morning and it says 1 hour 30 the troops dont actulay arrive until your in the city

i dispatched some scouts last night was meant to be a 25 min journey they didnt get into the city unti i logged in this morning

this is a major major issue

how can we feed citys as we will expect food delays to arrive when were offline asleep etc and not in the city as they should arrive

this needs urgent attaention as in just over 24 hours the hazzards should be off!!!!

if this isnt fixed 24 hours from now i will have to set vacation as im sure anyone else having this same issue will have to also.

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 12:21pm

agreed

• Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Major

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 4:02pm

I hope you send in tickets.

I have experienced same thing without of using any delay.
I hit a field, ca 30 min traveling.
When i 1 hour later open pc, it started the attack which was to happen 30 min earlier.

• Activate Facebook