You are not logged in.

apalos

Corporal

• "apalos" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 30th 2018

Saturday, August 10th 2019, 12:29pm

ḭṈຮṎḾṈḭᾀ - KURSK

My thread is categorized in the Praise,criticism or feedback session, but if there was a category named "FOCKED THEM UP" that would be the right section for it.
Because that is what has really happened. We focked them up !!! And believe me people, they liked it and payed for it.

It all started when about 5 accounts (most of them shared) came into HELLAS nest in KURSK. Among them were IGLIS, UK , HITMAN2018, Jimmy Durden , Alexander and some of their basic alts.
They started stratting HELLAS cities always with 100 points strats. Cities were poof gone. Not war cities of course. They never tried coming to a war city. UOs ? Naaa that is an action of a brave player.
We talking about 30 to 40 citites stratted at 0 from 100.
All cities were released by support and i would like to thanks support for that although there has been times that they were not that fast.

After that the situation started to turn around.
JimmyDurden lost his war city full of heroes 3 TIMES. Another member of ḭṈຮṎḾṈḭᾀ named FeartheKid (dead account with hero, shared by the accs named above) lost city with hero in.

All 4 of them payed with diamonds.

Then they start leaving one by one and vacating or trucing. I will show you some of the messages, those real life scams were writing in world chat. There is one about my daughter from Iglis that i will not share.

Attached some of them. The ones from the 4 legged animal shit Iglis are written in Greeklish.
A quick translation "i will fuck your leaving and dead relatives, your wife etc.

Well it turned out those that are fucked is only you boyz.
Iglis war city was caped also. Troops gone. Only thing that remained to you now is the glitches. But you know what?
We dont mind. As long as you boyz keep paying please be our guests.
Actually if you wont, i will. You know i will. I will focking chase you to KURSK and any other server.

As for you Mumbles, fuck you too, along with the scams you playing with.

HELLAS and your daddy will be always here for you.

Summing it up now and tottaly bragging about it

2 War Weeks in a row although we were taking the hell of the 100 strats
4 Insomnia war cities payed with Diaz = 4000 diaz for me
1 war city from Iglis caped and taken (full of troops and 144 level offy)
1 mily offy from cHITMAN, full skills, almost full ribbon
1 72 hour ban
2 mutes

and MOST IMPORTANT, HELLAS UNDAMAGED.

That until now. Keep it coming , you are great customers.
I wish you all the best and FOCK YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE .

With LOVE

Daddy

PS: Kracker dont think i have forgotten about you. Special plans for you !!!

apalos has attached the following images:
  • 1.JPG
  • 2.JPG
  • 3.JPG
  • 4.JPG
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Bad_mumbles

Corporal

Date of registration: May 21st 2019

Saturday, August 10th 2019, 12:50pm

lmao

interesting writing mr APALOS i'm sure you chuckled to yourself whilst writing that message

i do not partake in the 100 strats nor do i partake in publicly slandering players.... but yes my teammates are all in vacation lol

but i'm still here and havent been "fooked up" and i'm not sure what you mean by "scams i'm playing" tho

but i guess you'll tell me in time

BM

• Activate Facebook

MARK™

Corporal

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Saturday, August 10th 2019, 2:41pm

Πονάνε βρε τα παλικάρια;

Μ@λ@κ@ μου πρέπει να αφήσεις το παιχνίδι,θα αρχίσουν να βλέπουν εφιάλτες,πληρώνουν για τις πόλεις,θα πληρώνουν και για ψυχιάτρους σε λίγο :D:D:D

• Activate Facebook