You are not logged in.

Caesar

Corporal

• "Caesar" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 24th 2016

Monday, July 29th 2019, 10:56am

This game's future looking great. Again. LOL

https://prnt.sc/olduk7

So the new support doesnt even recognize this game anymore. And as a result of this new update, techs are bugged, just upgraded warehouse tech to max and nothing happened, capacity remains the same. And when you look thru your techs from research center, the texts there are all xxx up LOL Man, how xxx hard is it to test things before releasing them?? I mean this not the first, not even a second time this happens. In fact this happens EVERY SINGLE TIME you releasing a new update! LMAO And now with this new support group, we can't even report any technical issues we having nor anything else regarding to game. Well played, W2G, again. *smh*

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "The Guardian" (Jul 29th 2019, 4:45pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

The Guardian

• "The Guardian" is male

Date of registration: Dec 23rd 2015

Monday, July 29th 2019, 4:44pm

Support

Hello Caesar,

I can understand your frustration but for FYI the support doesn't work on a weekend. Please wait for their answer. Also, may I request you to respect the forum and the Game Rules, which you can find in the link below.

https://forum.war2glory.com/index.php?pa…&threadID=15564

Best regards,
The Guardian

• Activate Facebook

Beowulf

Captain

• "Beowulf" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Monday, July 29th 2019, 8:53pm

Must admit the new support needs work. I've sent 2 tickets now and haven't had a response for either one, it has been 2 weeks...

• Activate Facebook

xaramadas

Corporal

• "xaramadas" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2019

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 6:40pm

Hello Caesar,

I can understand your frustration but for FYI the support doesn't work on a weekend. Please wait for their answer. Also, may I request you to respect the forum and the Game Rules, which you can find in the link below.

https://forum.war2glory.com/index.php?pa…&threadID=15564

Best regards,
The Guardian

And You The Guardian as part of the administration you MUST RESPECT the players wich -after all- R customers of Gamigo company. After all, the rules R the same for all and that seems that is something that some of the support and administration team forget...

Hope to see you again having that fast reaction to a post....
  • Activate Facebook

Tofu

Corporal

Date of registration: Jun 10th 2019

Wednesday, July 31st 2019, 6:05pm

I think if they want people to spend money they support should work weekends so many problems happen then. and staff should be around 24/7 its a business

• Activate Facebook

Tofu

Corporal

Date of registration: Jun 10th 2019

Friday, August 2nd 2019, 10:42am

The guardian forum staff and esp SUPPORT need a kick up the arse to move faster. 24 hours now waiting for support with an in game problem. what is going on the problems get sent by post????????? support is a joke there is no support on this game anymore but you still want peoples money.!!!!!!!

• Activate Facebook