You are not logged in.

apalos

Private

• "apalos" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 30th 2018

Saturday, June 22nd 2019, 10:56am

Kursk Glitched Officers Insomnia

Server Kursk is being violated by your lack of actions. Players of alliance Insomnia are using glitched officers who can strat and take a city or officer with one hit. Names like Iglis, United Kingdom, ? ¢ђลяล∂ล ?,HitMaN2k18, Another Alt also known as Bub Mumbles, are acting in burdon of ths game and other players. The situation is out of control and support although has been informed with many tickets, is doing nothing. Especially United Kingdom and Iglis have been palying this way for a long time. What is going on W2G? You are leaving this game to be destroyed by a bunch of scams?
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Tofu

Private

Date of registration: Jun 10th 2019

Saturday, June 22nd 2019, 4:29pm

naming players is not allowed in the terms should be a ban..sounds like your butt hurt???? how about your alt set up accounts that is cheating setting up alts. so dont think this tactic will help you.. just play the game

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 21st 2019

Saturday, June 22nd 2019, 6:56pm

basically....

one of my teammates took a city from apalos whilst he was sleeping lol

and now we are all cheats!!

another alt is me btw..... its a p!ss take name that i started to use when sherman server got inundated with alts for hellas lol

but please feel free to ask anything you need

i know many want to know how hellas players manage to stay under 50 mil rep but have huuuuuuuuuuuge troop counts... should i tell them eh panos?

BM

• Activate Facebook

apalos

Private

Saturday, June 22nd 2019, 9:33pm

I was in BM, i was talking in world chat. Your teammate as you called that low life mindless 2leg animal, strated my city by 100. All the rest is logistics. Too bad you ended playing along with that kind of players. You were thought to be respectable. Not anymore.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 21st 2019

Saturday, June 22nd 2019, 9:52pm

lol

apalos you forced my hand

all your attempts to slander my name in wc and the attempts to get me banned too!

i was happy on sidelines... just playing WW but you my friend had to include me in your bull chit!!

now i'm in your nest.... i'm not at my best but i do have 14 days off work :)

haha

BM

• Activate Facebook

apalos

Private

Saturday, June 22nd 2019, 10:00pm

Have a good stay

I aint have rl vacation yet, but i will vacate in game. I aint fighting 100 points of stratagems. Hopefully Support will wake up. Till then fight your shadows BM.

Cheers

• Activate Facebook

Joan d'Arc

Private

Sunday, June 23rd 2019, 8:26am

Broken officers

Many alliances have used glitched officers, and I do know for a fact, that Insomnia, and Hellas have both used glitched officers . I have never had the chance to play against Bad Mumbles personally (To my knowledge, or memory at least), but I have played against Insomnia in the past on Dunkirk, there, I played with the Brazilian alliance for a few years, before I decided to move on. I will not mention my in game name there, or any others names, but I can say that a specific player at the start of Dunkirk merge from Insomnia was using a glitched R.J. Mitchel. I am sure, atleast some remember two specific battles there, in which 900,000 of my teams battleships were killed by a bomber joint attacked. The second battle, our player was banned, but still had an army officer in position as the city leader. In this battle, our banned player had just came off of vacation, and lost 400,000 battleships to another bomber attacks. There was also battles with this glitched officer, where other alliances lost large air armies to 1 joint attack of scouts. Now, before others say it, I can personally say that my alliance in this server too, used broken officers.

Now, I have played against Hellas on many servers, on none of them have I ever known them to use glitched officers in battles . . . But I am sure many remember a specific event where a player captured a Hellas officer on Vanguard in a field. This officer had 3000 politic points . . .

The most recent glitches that I know of (To my knowledge, all have been fixed)

The Yamamoto sidearm - This is by far, in my opinion the most known glitch. Though fixed, officers that were/are broken by this, are still broken, and will remain so until a server merge.
The Ironclad dagger - I am not sure whether this has hit War2Glory English, but the French server I played, my alliance was very big on it. I personally broke an officer this way, and sent a support ticket. Now to my knowledge, it's fixed.
The red beret - Recently caused some havoc on Blitz server, I am pretty sure everyone knows this one now.
The gas mask - This one was pretty complicated, I will not go into details, but this was pretty bad too, on French server.

The truth is whether Hellas, Insomnia, or others - When given the chance, will abuse a glitch. Exploit abuse has been big since the beginning of online games, and will continue to be so. What can we do about it? Condemn these actions, and try to prevent yourself, or your teams from exploiting the game! What's the point of ruining the game for others?

Support as of late - I am sure I can go without saying . . . But they have been particularly useless as of late. Issues have been raised, they say they will fix them, but never actually do so.

How to fix current glitched officers - We need a merge of all servers to fix this, and we all know by now that all servers need this anyways, for game health. I believe special fields should be released on all servers, for 2 months, all should be merged. The four oldest, seem particularly dead. I think these four should be merged into one huge server, so that they will reach max activity for a while. The remaining should also be merged into each other. It's not hard to see, these servers are dying, and need a merge to bring back players, and inspire activity. I don't think we need any new servers, I believe that work should be put into the current ones, and every attempt should be made to keep these hardcore, big spending players.

An easier fix, would just be to remove and unbind all officer equipment on all servers . . .

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Joan d'Arc" (Jun 23rd 2019, 8:32am)

• Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Major

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Sunday, June 23rd 2019, 3:05pm

I guess most of us have meet glitch officers.

On Dunkirk i have found items that show different value when I put it on officers.
Most of them show much higher value when on officers.
But they can also show much lower when dressed on officers.
This issues have been reported to support with screenshots

It have not been fixed yet.
So its a good idea to check your officers to check for this discrepancy

During all the merge i have been thru. All officers equipment's have been removed from officers
and all equipments have been unbind. Whether its on officers or not.

Lets hope the merge solve all this problems

• Activate Facebook

Tofu

Private

Date of registration: Jun 10th 2019

Monday, June 24th 2019, 12:32am

At the moment the game is a joke, watching world chat hellas players have gone into vac mode but then making new accounts, so accusing others of cheating is stupid.. you will kill the game but then will blame other people just play the game or shut up

• Activate Facebook