You are not logged in.

Bad_mumbles

Corporal

• "Bad_mumbles" started this thread

Date of registration: May 21st 2019

Friday, June 21st 2019, 11:54pm

to the future....

many wont like this idea but i say no to merges.... they cost money to do and tbh i am highly sceptical that the NEW game owners will honour the merge rewards package of the OLD owners

getting free troops and dimes for old accs on inactive servers isnt the way forward

opening new servers every 18-24 months is the way forward... also updating the expansion missions... and having real daily missions... make us want to play to earn rewards!!

a example of a daily reward:

exchange 25 x prisoner of war for 1 plan of building

exchange 20 x prisoner of war for 1 gold key

little things like these make the game more appealing to others and make servers more ACTIVE

BM

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Major

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Saturday, June 22nd 2019, 12:47am

Now, Merge is a good idea to get active players back on server, and remove inactive accounts.

For future, i agree with you.
Many Small things can improve alot.
If they do thing right, they do not need to merge in the future.

But since they increased dispatched troops, i hope the also will add up with resource fields as well.
As we need to feed troops, to have enough troops available to defend our cities.

War week need to be transform into war weekend, like alliance war and axis vs allied.
It should be compulsory to take part, unless you vac or truce, or buy some truce package for not taking part.

• Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Saturday, June 22nd 2019, 8:47am

who cares for free diamonds and troops to remove old accounts ?

thats just tough luck once u decide to play different servers with same email that is part of the cycle

merge is only 1 way to keep some players interested but i belive a great part of the game

there should be new servers every 18 months yes but then there should be a merge every 3 years too

they are ways to keep adding to the game this way and it covers every need desire and gives every angle a go for each players needs

no merge = no future for many, they invest to grow accounts because they like to play this way like some like to play for short time and do there thing and move on

there is no perfect solution for the game other than fresh servers every so often and every 3 years or so make merges with them all

there would always be new people trying new things and the chance for old timers not just myself ( there are plenty ) to keep keep there game and also for some friendships going too.

i dont like the new server blitz i see already not all the heros are exaclty flying off the shelves because there is no long term use for many and they cost to much to chase and recruit. 18 month server would have many of these issues because after so long there would be parts of the game that there is no point to spend on .

my opinion will differ from the next persons etc etc

game is about giving players toys to use and fun to be had but also for the game owners to make money

there has to be diversity and long term in the game for it to keep moving for the future .

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook