You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bonzo

Captain

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Friday, April 26th 2019, 6:45pm

i feel sorry for any genuine honest players that decided to play this server

it is very clear the top 2 allainces all along had there .... ( freinds ) building citys and troops just to milk for the score

amazing how second place allaince jumps close to the 1st place and then magic happens 1st place finds over 20 k more allaince score

i never played this server i already had a feeling it was going to be about corruption and cheating

away from this part of it i dont understand this server was going to be a 67 day war week server my opinion is onve the actual war week had started no players shpuld be alowed to jonin the server and anyone joining prior there should not be a peace vote at all

as its a war week server / war 60 days then why play in peace unless you are making troops to kill again for your friends to make suits to get ahead in the beginning.

the idea i do like that some have suggested is mid way through the war cycle there should be a week of rest and peace mode where players have a chance to build troops work a plan out of there next moves and give the final phase a real good go.

im sure anything i say like many others it will fall on deaf ears

my honest opinion is these new idea servers are a cash cow for the cmpany and to distract what we all realy wanted which was merge of the servers

best thing anyone can do in the w2g support is make merges and then try to encourage players to spend more money not these fly by night idea as im sure already many are saying they wont play again on these short lived corrupt new servers they are trying now

good luck with it all it all isnt what anyone whos a true w2g fan wanted and were bored waiting for what we was told ... merges will happen

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 5th 2018

Saturday, April 27th 2019, 3:56am

please disqualify folks that burn their cities and troops to save their alliance score, ruins the fun in the server

• Activate Facebook

Angie

Private

Date of registration: Jun 21st 2016

Sunday, April 28th 2019, 10:57am

Meh, the next esus. I still hhve 90 diamonds left, so II coould've gooe intoo vacatiion iinstead, but I just wanna foollow what's happening.

• Activate Facebook

Angie

Private

Sunday, April 28th 2019, 10:03pm

Hi can you confirm when the server competition finishes, as Summer Time came in during the course of the competition.

In winter, CET and Server Time are the same, but in the summer, server time is one hour ahead.

Notification in February said

War week will be active from Friday 01/03/2019 10:00 CET to Tuesday 30/04/2019 10:00 CET

• Activate Facebook

• "Ognyena Maria" is female

Date of registration: Apr 28th 2019

Monday, April 29th 2019, 12:50am

I believe that server had good intentions, but like others, I do not think diamond purchases, or hero should have been active. I think top 3 alliance should have also all receive the outfit, and all other in top 10 should have got good reward also. This would kept more players playing, and would have make more fights.

All in all, I do not think server was bad idea, but I think that next time, it should be with merged server, and only last 30 day. Also only at beginning of merge server, to keep the outfit rare. Or perhaps maybe every few month, or once a year.

• Activate Facebook

konsul

Sergeant

Date of registration: Oct 16th 2016

Monday, April 29th 2019, 10:01am

ist ok, kann man öfter machen.
aber zu teuer für 67 tage
kauf von Rohstoffen und Offizier Anzügen sollte man weg lassen
Umsiedler und Fackeln dauerhaft zu Tiefstpreisen anbieten
mehrsprachige Auswahl anbieten im layout

• Activate Facebook

SARGE777

Private

Date of registration: Apr 26th 2019

Monday, April 29th 2019, 1:17pm

Cheaters

When the server started, it was explicitly stated that all cheaters would be disqualified as well as their alliances... Cheating is off the chart, more cheating than ever before BUT I have not seen one player or alliance disqualified. You need to implement your own policies and disqualify all cheaters ASAP before the server ends. If not, me as well as many players are going to quit playing, we are going to go and burn all our cities in protest. I refuse to play on a game that the management can NOT keep their word. Bye Bye

• Activate Facebook

Monday, April 29th 2019, 6:15pm

i agree with Sarge would be cool to see a free for all server, doubt it would end well but cool idea

• Activate Facebook

SARGE777

Private

Date of registration: Apr 26th 2019

Monday, April 29th 2019, 8:50pm

Cheaters

Cheating was rampant on the Blitzkrieg server and unless you punish them now by disqualifying them, all you will have is 10 players AND 1000 alt accounts on your next server that is absolute. Financially you may have made money on this server but only people that will be spend another penny will be the cheaters, this will the end, I and others will never spend another penny to support cheaters.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 4:18am

Funny at least 2.3 of the top alliances cheated and no punishment was given to them. Surprised Copernicus isn't out here threatening us, Guardian must finally have him on a leash to keep his mouth shut

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 30th 2019

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 6:59am

Which of those top3 cheated eh?

• Activate Facebook

DonJah

Sergeant

• "DonJah" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 9:23am

no problemo Jimmy we know this ranking is a joke ;)

• Activate Facebook

• "вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ" is male
  • "вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 28th 2016

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 11:42am

Hmmmm.... Top 3 alliances cheated?

Funny thing is that those accusing us of cheating are the ones that hid when we sent!

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 30th 2019

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 3:28pm

Funniest thing is I finished top3 after quitting that cesspool of a server when the greeks cheating was way too rampant, best part is I told the server it was going to happen and no one believed me. Enjoy getting your account locked every time they sent.

• Activate Facebook

• "вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ" is male

Thursday, May 2nd 2019, 8:06pm

erm.... is it intentional for some players to receive their winners goodies....

and others dont..... or do you guys simply dislike me?

BM

• Activate Facebook

Angie

Private

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 12:38pm

t mght be they're hvng prblems fndng baad mumbles , as t sn't wtten n nrmal text.

• Activate Facebook

• "вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ" is male

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 6:44pm

when i did my "winners message" on 29/04/2019 i included all the information asked of me plus also...

a screenshot of BG server open

http://prntscr.com/nk0bt2

feel free to look at my message to "Winners BK" i'm sure its correct

BM

• Activate Facebook