You are not logged in.

HitMaN2k19

Private

• "HitMaN2k19" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2019

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 5:15pm

Glitches / Exploits

So.......

There is still many cheats / exploits that is still going on and the GM / who ever is in charge ? has done absolutely nothing...

There is still glitched Equipment being used to be able to strat 100 on Kursk, Go for a shit ? bang just lost your war city. Taking a truce and leaving your polys in as mayor ? boom just lost all your mayors. Do you know what the gm's response was ? " Send us proof of a 100 strat on your officers" For a start you cant see any info on who did it or what they strated does the GM know the mechanics of the game ?, I personaly have lost 6 mayors due to this glitch from noobs who cant fight so they just try to get on your tits.

*Blitz server... well what a joke... looks to us the GM's are in some way helping the Greeks , they seem to have endless amounts of troops , They also seem to have knowledge of people walking troops to NPC cities when they will arrive back? , They seem to have and endless amount of points to pull out the bag, Ive played alot of good players over the span of 11years... never have i seen this speed/ luck.

People have been sending 1 scout plunders 100x to lag your flash player and knock you offline yet this is still legal? and the GM's response is " just port or truce " so the way to play is spam someone till this cant control the battle?...... Great well done w2g team !

If this isnt sorted out or looked into properly We will be boycotting this game........

W2G SORT IT OUT

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Aleksandr

Private

Date of registration: Jun 24th 2016

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 6:37pm

I agree with Hitman, fix the cheats/glitches. No player who plays legit wants to play now due to constant cheating.

Makes two of us who will no longer spend until these issues are dealt with. I know a few more who have agreed but haven't replied yet, who else will reply here to confirm they will no longer spend until W2G does some major investigating with these cheats and glitches?

I've been victim to 100 Strat, account spamming to crash flash player, GM/CM assistance to the enemy by giving those players info/troops/items, and ticket system/GM ignoring my tickets and private messages. This has to stop!!!

• Activate Facebook

Chatsel

Corporal

• "Chatsel" is male

Date of registration: Nov 9th 2016

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 7:00pm

100% agreed with that.

Go fix your shìt gamigo

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
  • Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Major

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 8:54pm

They will never investigate.
They will just ignore your tickets.

I spend 3 months with sending in tickets before someone replied

You can give them proof like screen shots and video of the problems,
And they will blame you are responsible for the problem.
And that they cant simulate the problem.

After alot of argue, they will compensate you with 3% of your loose.
And blame thats all they can do. Even if its their problem.

They dont have any good ticket handling , and close procedure.
Amd definitive no transparency of what they doing,
As they dont want to do anything.
There are no report of bug fixing
And no game engine version number.

They dont understand they loose their customers trust.
There have also never been any questioner about the game.
They have never publish their plan for future for this game.
And the flash player will not be supported at end of this year.

All other game company do as above,
What can I say, just stop using money here until they can fix or improve the game.
And come out with info.
:thumbdown:

• Activate Facebook

Had enough

Captain

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 9:45pm

no more payments from me...also love the way the GM/CM will not answer a PM. all useless. so much cheating on new server but nothing done so cant be arsed with it

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 11:12pm

The game has been in a downward spiral for the last 3 years in my opinion.
The kursk server has been a train wreck once the glitch was discovered.
I believe they have taken action yet there are still players who are able to strat 100 which is unbelievable.
The server is dead and it won't show signs of life until the appropriate action has been taken.

The blitz server has unfortunately been compromised by the actions of a few.
The concept is a good one although limited but has ultimately been a cash and interest injection to the game which was desperately needed.
Instead of being a positive for the game, which it should have been, due to actions and events which have not been explained the server has left a sour taste in players mouths and they are leaving the game never to return.
Once my vacation has finished and if the status quo remains I to will be placed in the "disillusioned player who left the game never to return" category.
I believe this to be the opinion of my fellow alliance members who have collectively played the game for over 60 years (7 players) and have spent money, not as much as some would think, been extremely active on the servers we have been in.

The game and its operators whether they want to admit it or not are facing a credibility crisis.
I believe their actions and response over the next 7 days will determine the lifespan of this game.
Unfortunately for them there are good gaming options available to us which have an active support network who assist their customers to achieve which should be a common goal.
An enjoyable game which they can make a profit on and provide value to their customers played on a level playing field by all.

The events on the Blitzkrieg server since its launch and the 100 strat on Kursk are 2 very good reasons not to be involved with war2glory.

So please ... give us reasons to continue to keep playing the game and remove the events which will make us stop.

Blocking the content and access to this thread ... would be a stop playing signal.

My 2 cents worth.

• Activate Facebook

Redmist

Private

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 11:53pm

I agree 100%, it was seriously disappointing seeing a server that only lasts 67 days, and nothing be done at all about the obvious and known cheats and exploits in the game., We should all be compensated for our time and money for the grand prize that obviously is going to be given to cheaters. I would not be so upset about this if the server wasn’t meant to be a LIMITED LEGITIMATE COMPETITIVE SERVER.

I want to either be compensated with diamonds on the next server, or my money back.

I hate to see the company to a game I love playing so much give me so much disrespect. It’s a spit in the face.

I play the game as it was intended, I do not break rules, but I suppose it’s us honest players that get it up the ass.

Gamigo won’t get another dime from me.

• Activate Facebook

Kristiina

Private

Date of registration: Jan 12th 2017

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 6:24am

i agreed all what up... i dont spend nothing in this game anymore before here happend changes... Gms family playing same server where they work,its joke.. send ticket only answer u get it some automatic mail... i think gamigo workers is forget what players are to them.. we are customers after all.. if u go market and get chit service there do u go that market again?? i think not..
Support need start do them works or all players soon change "market" this not only war game in internet.

• Activate Facebook

Had enough

Captain

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 9:35am

blitz just saying overnight alliance increases by 20k score...not many big alliances left to get that oopps ment to say set up accounts oh well glad not in it, but many other are who have paid money and you letting this happen shame on ya

• Activate Facebook

Copernicus

Community Manager

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2017

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 2:49pm

Dear Commanders

Due to our privacy policy, we don't discuss private matters in the forum. If you want to discuss server Kursk please contact the support or CM (by message) and wait for our response.

I also would like to make this clear: CM (Community Manager) and GM (Game Master) don't play any active servers and they haven’t any relationship with players (Greeks or other).

Hope this will clear some of your misunderstandings.

Best regards,
Copernicus

• Activate Facebook

Had enough

Captain

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 2:53pm

you staff never answer...wrote message weeks ago and surprise surprise nothing in return..so no point saying contact in message...waste of time

• Activate Facebook

HitMaN2k19

Private

• "HitMaN2k19" started this thread

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 3:18pm

First off let me make this clear... I'm an actual player that plays this game and know the mechanism of the game and how it works..

We never get response from gm or cm through private messages and issues are never resolved , I'm still waiting for my 5 poly mayors that got strated 100 that was over 6weeks ago so I've given up on that.

The GM / CM are in some way playing and are aiding other players how do I know this ? Because I play the game if you ask any other player that know what there talking about will agree.

Cannot talk about this as it's a private matter? This is not a private matter this is a problem that is effecting alot of players hence the replys from other players...

So still yet to ask our questions...

1. Glitches officers are they going to be fixed

2. 100's of scout plunders to spam your flash player and crash will this be fixed ? (If you don't belive it crashes I can always educate you and show you)

3. Cheating on blitz server ? Is this going to be investigated or just swept under the carpet as you have already taken players money ?.

So can someone on the w2g team I duno... maybe do there job ? Other then advertising to get a quick sale ?

If you cannot reply on fourm you can private message me....

Untill this is fixed I'm not spending + possible give the game up all together...

Thanks.....

Hitman2k19

• Activate Facebook

Copernicus

Community Manager

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 3:21pm

you staff never answer...wrote message weeks ago and surprise surprise nothing in return..so no point saying contact in message...waste of time
Please send me with personal message the ticket id.
Thanks.
  • Activate Facebook

Had enough

Captain

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 3:28pm

no ID number as said it was PRIVATE message. sent so many messages but nothing ever back.. so again what is the point sending a message when get no reply, and its was about an issue in the game on kursk server..perhaps ask phoenix about it aswell as also sent him the message. 29th March was the time i sent message nothing back

• Activate Facebook

Copernicus

Community Manager

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 3:49pm

First off let me make this clear... I'm an actual player that plays this game and know the mechanism of the game and how it works..

We never get response from gm or cm through private messages and issues are never resolved , I'm still waiting for my 5 poly mayors that got strated 100 that was over 6weeks ago so I've given up on that.

The GM / CM are in some way playing and are aiding other players how do I know this ? Because I play the game if you ask any other player that know what there talking about will agree.

Cannot talk about this as it's a private matter? This is not a private matter this is a problem that is effecting alot of players hence the replys from other players...

2. 100's of scout plunders to spam your flash player and crash will this be fixed ? (If you don't belive it crashes I can always educate you and show you)

3. Cheating on blitz server ? Is this going to be investigated or just swept under the carpet as you have already taken players money ?.

So can someone on the w2g team I duno... maybe do there job ? Other then advertising to get a quick sale ?

Untill this is fixed I'm not spending + possible give the game up all together...

Thanks.....

Hitman2k19

Thanks.....

Hitman2k19
Hello Commander,

1. Please contact the support and wait for a response.(If you did it already send me the ticket id to pm)

2. This is something that's being extensively looked at. It happens by 160 attacks or more.

3. We're keeping a close eye on cheaters and a lot of them have been penalized accordingly insofar. If you feel like a player cheated, you can contact the support and to be sure that will be investigated and appropriate actions will be taken.

Thanks,
Copernicus
  • Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Major

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 4:43pm

Dear Commanders

Due to our privacy policy, we don't discuss private matters in the forum. If you want to discuss about server Kursk please contact the support or CM (by message) and wait for our response.

I also would like to make this clear: CM (Community Manager) and GM (Game Master) don't play any active servers and they haven’t any relationship with players (Greeks or other).

Hope this will clear some of your misunderstanding.

Best regards,
Copernicus

I dont know if you guys have woken up, and see what happen.
We have a game in crises.
Most of us dont want the game to die.

Sending tickets to support, is quite useless when you dont get any reply.( i had to wait 3 months with lots of reminders)
And you guys blaming us for the problem we report when we get any response from you.

You can hide behind privacy, but we dont talk about our private personal life.That is privacy.
But state in general term what happen when if you do this and that, you can always get around if you want.

I assume your long term view on the game is also privacy.
Since we getting little attention from game management on (old) servers, and no events,
Flash players is at the end of its life span, whats next? We have to speculate.
Your random generator work very poor, drop from field is quite bad.
Star badge work hardly( i had to use 20 before it work).(I dont talk about a high lvl officer it was used on)
I Can come up with a list related to the random generator.
But in few words, it dont work good.

We want info :rolleyes:
We want to know your commitment to the game
We want active servers
Statements from you.

Bring back life to servers, bring back events.
Start with daily missions to keep us busy( thing we have to do... hit this and that, plunder.... scout...npc ,,,official events fields..fortification fields...lvl....)
We can discuss in pm if you want

We want the game to be fair

Stating :

"I also would like to make this clear: CM (Community Manager) and GM (Game Master) don't play any active servers and they haven’t any relationship with players (Greeks or other)." is a start.

Then its glitch officers. 100 strat
Then its time to tell penalty for this.

Next is to verify items used on officers. i have reported( i sended in with screenshots of what i find) wrong properties of the items.
skill items not working......
Not yet been fixed, and its over a year ago since i reported it.

Understand...we are not difficult

By stating that you have problem with a few thing, and diligent working to fix( together with developer?)
Is a strength you can use to get trust.
As we all like honesty

If you have problem finding glitch and things not working, a reward for reporting it ,would help you
to make a better game and less cheating.
It would also give you good cards on the hands for discussion with the developer, for improvement and better conditions.

Bottom line is that you have a good game, but you let the opportunities run away for making improvement, more users, better experience.
I guess you will feel it quit bad if you had to close your 40+ W2G servers, due to your ignorance.
And it will look quite bad for your profession life
  • Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Major

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 10:25pm

I forgot to say,
Its the 1st time in 2 years time I have seen you comment on what we talk about.
Why not comment more of what we talk about.

It would be nice to put many things behind, and start to look forward.
Talk about improvements.

Why not a statement about your commitment to the game. So we dont need to have the feeling you going to close the game?

Why not kill our speculations

• Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Major

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 11:16pm

Flash player crash:

2. This is something that's being extensively looked at. It happens by 160 attacks or more.

I have experience this a few times, it work well with as few as about 80 scout attacks as well.
Its not like the flash player crash. Its more like the flash-player cant handle all the traffic and freeze
The world chat and alliance chat is not affected. Thats how i got help

To gain back control its hard work, and possible,

It seems to off sound help to gain partial control.
By clicking patiently , you can get access to your affected ghq , and slowly gain access to your defensive tactics, and change your counter scout tactics, counter plunder and defence tactics

Other hand, now we teach All how to crash the flash player
Maybe its should be edited out from out comments and be replaced with word "removed"
Instead of deleting the affected comment.

This is not a good thing to do, but CM Copernicus started to tell "how to"

Penalty for being part of this kind of attack should be stated clearly.

Those who do it, are aware of not making tracks in our "intelligence window"
And cancel the attack before they hit.

I assume Management can see this in GM's window and log,
As they can pull all troops movement out from the SQL database.

• Activate Facebook

• "вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ" is male

Date of registration: Dec 28th 2016

Friday, April 12th 2019, 12:59pm

Hmmmm

Seems my comment on this thread has gone missing....

Funny thing that

• Activate Facebook

Shadow

Private

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2019

Friday, April 12th 2019, 7:00pm

hi

People has been lagging people out a long time its more or less part of the game no a days

people also has to rember that gm more than likely running maybe 5 or 6 games at a time so maybe thats why they cant reply sometimes
honestly i have went true gamigo ticked system and they pretty quick maybe try that

as for chat modes i myself have a victime off a chat mode
the person in question i was hitting there city and in the chat mode account came to wc and said i was hitting there city they say chat modes arnt suppose to play the same server as us but they do i can show the gm the print screen if they wish

ty shadow

• Activate Facebook