You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ" is male
  • "вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ" has been banned
  • "вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 28th 2016

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 1:44am

so i get locked out my account a hour ago....

then shortly after i get hit by a player that is in the same alliance as a GM/CM??!!

http://prntscr.com/n6nroc

funny how i get hit within a few mins of this happening by a player in same alliance as copernicus!

http://prntscr.com/n6nuk7

http://prntscr.com/n6nuqq

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 8:45am

i dont play the new server i personaly dont belive in the way it was made and i just thought it was a cash cow

but after reading this post i am glad i didnt now

i always thought that gm cm or support players didnt play the game as this would be an unfair advantage to the allaince they played in

to hear its possible that copernicus is playing there and as most of the posts for this server have been by this person makes this almost beyond belife

sorry to hear your account is locked maybe hacked by the looks and maybe the server is rigged that only this team will win the prizes and the suit

wil be interesing to se this develop please if you get any more info can you post it here im sure many players not just myself would like to see how this goes.

some of us have invested over the years and were still waiting for these merge to happen that they said before xmas will happen ... they necer said when or what century but were all getting restless now and maybe this is a just a trick to gain cash before they close the game ?

i hope not but keep us as a community informed please because were mushrooms to the powers that be they keep us in the dark and feed us on bull s*h*t

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 9:28am

uhm was afraid this would happen sooner or later as it only a rough 3 a 4 weeks till it ends/shut down and start over , i am so lucky i didn't spend any on there .

but locking other players out off there account to win this nuts server. so they take out every one that has points for an easy grab instead to battle,

CM/GM`s that been paid to look away furious me as Bonzo said "i always thought that gm cm or support players didn't play the game as this would be an unfair advantage to the alliance they played in"

is this the new play style to backstab the buying players ?

• Activate Facebook

jack1

Captain

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 10:04am

Hope you get answers, but dont hold your breath....think the next one they do wont make them much money one big con

• Activate Facebook

smartass

Captain

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2016

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 10:17am

Everyone should stop spending until this GM/CM burns his account and dispands his alliance. I won't be buying diamonds again or playing a new server until the old ones are merged either

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Activate Facebook

jack1

Captain

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 10:33am

next will be perm mutes on the server i bet then more lock outs....what was their statement it will be a fair server???? yeah right good old dodgy dealings by the company. copperius should change name to delboy

• Activate Facebook

Caesar

Corporal

Date of registration: Jun 24th 2016

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 10:48am

Was someone actually suprised of this?

I have told you guys a long time ago, this whole thing with their actions (or should i say LACK of actions) has reach the point, where it turns from doable to a lost case. Take a moment to look back a year or so and see what happened. We have been experiencing people losing their passwords and accounts for what, atleast 3 or 4 times? Every new improvement they have come up with, hasnt work at start. Pretty much all weekend events have disappear,like Ghost Town, Simon Says etc. All though sales seems to pop out still often. I wont even mention here the ridicolous farce about upcoming merge, which they obviously have used as excuse to keep atleast some players around. And there isnt ANY interaction between players and staff whatsoever anymore. No cm's in game. Then they come up with this "great idea" to do a full money2glory server and of course most spenders fell for it. Some of these players probably dont remember or even know, that few years ago, there was a similar case, when some cm's/gm's were also playing the game and giving goodies to their friends in game. You remember that? LOL

So, after all this , i've also decided to show my support to us players side and started also recalling all my payments from the game.
As actions like this needs further actions like lawsuits.

• Activate Facebook

jack1

Captain

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 12:11pm

well said caeser....not a penny more from me... local landord down the old pub can have it

• Activate Facebook

The Guardian

• "The Guardian" is male

Date of registration: Dec 23rd 2015

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 12:15pm

so i get locked out my account a hour ago....

Dear вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ,

Due to our privacy policy, we don't discuss private matters in the forum. Please contact the support and wait for their response if you haven't done so yet.

I also would like to make this clear; CM (Community Manager) and GM (Game Master) don't play any active servers. CM( Community Manager) represent here with GREEN COLOUR and GM (Game Master) with BLUE COLOUR

Our Moderators represents here with RED COLOUR and they are only volunteers with no access to any of our game tools.

Hope this will clear some of your misunderstanding.

Best regards,
The Guardian

• Activate Facebook