You are not logged in.

smartass

Captain

• "smartass" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2016

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 12:41pm

Medal of victory

So I'll raise this issue for the 100th time...
What is going to happen with medal of victorys because right now they aren't use for anything.. yet one of the war week prizes is 5 nedal of victorys, how about opening missions to claim them or just change the war week prizes and give something else instead of them?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 1:18pm

how very odd i was about to make my own mail concering medal of victory and yes its about time they were made into prizes.

a lot of time and effort goes into war week its not like anyone is trying to take away buying items just make them swappable

im happy to suggest make so many medals of vicroty into a mission in the shop u can claim , for example 5 medals of victory = 1 resettle plan 10 = advanced resetle plan 8 = officer battle manual 100 = elite trainng skill

this is just a suggestion and it will encourage more to try in war week so this over all would be a great addition / reinvention to war week prizes

come on support / gm / powers that be take note and make use of the useless prizes players clain for there efforts and can not use !!!

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "bonzo" (Jan 24th 2019, 1:30pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook