You are not logged in.

Romel

Private

Date of registration: Mar 7th 2016

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 9:34am

RE nad and QUEEN steve

nad and QUEEN steve need to get in touch with real life ,both of you are a joke. Cant make it in real life so I suppose you both need war 2 glory to justify your existence LMAO ,and even in war 2 glory you both fail ,anyway good luck hope life deals you both some real reason to exist

hehehe KING Romel :D

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

king steve

Sergeant

• "king steve" is male
  • "king steve" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 9:57am

lmao

what u on about now romel u off your meds again?

:P :P :P
  • Activate Facebook

Romel

Private

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 10:02am

QUEEN steve

OUEEN steve ,you cant think of anything new to say lol ,may I suggest ,get a job lol

KING Romel :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

king steve

Sergeant

• "king steve" is male
  • "king steve" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 10:03am

haha

stop getting angry bro just a game after all

:P :P :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "king steve" (Apr 13th 2016, 10:34am)

• Activate Facebook

Romel

Private

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 11:27am

hi m8

looks like you will be drinking alone ^^

• Activate Facebook

Romel

Private

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 11:34am

QUEEN steve

never angry especially when you are concern lol .obviously you don't know me it would take more than you to get me angry. but please don't take it personal its a wide opinion you are a fool m8 ,so do get a job and get educated ....still waiting for you to attack me ,or maybe you still all talk :thumbsup:

KING Romel

• Activate Facebook

Romel

Private

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 11:42am

hi 4 STAR

4 STAR,M8 don't worry about these losers they cant help themselves ,without this game they are lost , they are just a small bunch of hopeless souls trying to find meaning to their wasted lives hehehe

SUPREME KING Romel :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

4 STAR

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2015

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 12:49pm

4 STAR,M8 don't worry about these losers they cant help themselves ,without this game they are lost , they are just a small bunch of hopeless souls trying to find meaning to their wasted lives hehehe

SUPREME KING Romel :thumbsup:

lmao see someone else gets wat i have said all along. Let them stroke there egos somewhere else8)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "4 STAR" (Apr 13th 2016, 1:06pm)

• Activate Facebook

Nad

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 23rd 2015

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 8:17pm

nad and QUEEN steve need to get in touch with real life ,both of you are a joke. Cant make it in real life so I suppose you both need war 2 glory to justify your existence LMAO ,and even in war 2 glory you both fail ,anyway good luck hope life deals you both some real reason to exist

What did I miss? I keep my real life pretty private when it comes to the game so I don't understand why you need to comment on my personal life.

This post is about the BBQ Stuville is hosting. If you don't want to go don't go. If you want to come, great would love to see everyone there even you Romel. I don't get all the negativity about us all getting together for a bbq though.

Nad
Elite Server
  • Activate Facebook

• "stuart121212" started this thread

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 9:33pm

What did I miss? I keep my real life pretty private when it comes to the game so I don't understand why you need to comment on my personal life.

This post is about the BBQ Stuville is hosting. If you don't want to go don't go. If you want to come, great would love to see everyone there even you Romel. I don't get all the negativity about us all getting together for a bbq though.

Nad
Elite Server
i agree nad i dont get why the negativity over a bbq that 99% off elite server are welcome too
  • Activate Facebook

Iowa

Private

Date of registration: May 10th 2016

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 1:31am

Reunion

Hi Stuvilla
Thank you for holding this event, this will be the third reunion and no doubght it will be the biggest, I was very happy to hand over the banner to you and we will help and support your event.

Ignore that sour face 4Star, he is just a little sad person. To all of you who attended before you have to latitude and excuses will not be tolerated, I will see you there. To all the new faces that we will meet, I cant wait.

Stu has no asked no has he requested support with this event however having held the first two with Gatffer, I understand how hard and expensive something like this can be, so peeps, lets set some guide-lines.

If you feel the need or want to bring something tipical from your area for all to try and taste feel free. ie (local butcher best sausagge, the best burgers or even marinades or rubs) awesome, feel free, However Stu and I will supply all the food needed but extras will be welcomed.

I will ban Stu from investing in any more than just the first case of beers and plenty of ice, you bring the beer and any tiple you may fancy.

Last but not least, Lorraine (Stu's partner in crime) well she loves Champagne, chocolates and rose wine, please dont bring flowes Stu might start asking questions.
I cant wait to see you all.
All the best
Iowa

• Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 1:45am

we are looking forward to meeting you all, some for the second/third time
i'll be bouncing some ideas of you all for the friday night
and there will be bacon butties available sunday morning for the survivors

stu

• Activate Facebook

4 STAR

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2015

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 2:42pm

Iowa

Ignore that sour face 4Star, he is just a little sad person? How can you say this you know me in RL? 8)

• Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 12:15pm

hi to all thats coming i could do with knowing for definately who's coming so i can book a meal at the hotel
cheers guys
  • Activate Facebook

dwpappy

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 30th 2015

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 2:14pm

we will be there

me and my wife will be there if there is anything from the states you guys want let me know, i will find some decent whiskey to bring we can fly with 2 bottles , but no meat lol let me know if anything else, i am sure iowa will have that pepper spread for crackers again (hint hint)

• Activate Facebook

Iowa

Private

Date of registration: May 10th 2016

Friday, May 13th 2016, 10:20pm

reunion

I will
I promise to get a big tub of it for your stay in London.
Stu, count me in.
Iowa :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Infidel

Sergeant

Date of registration: Jan 27th 2016

Saturday, May 14th 2016, 7:02am

I can try to make it to that. will have a better idea of a solid yes/ no in july.

• Activate Facebook

dwpappy

Corporal

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 6:52am

62 days away

tickets are bought, motels are booked now its just a matter of waiting which seems to go as slow as molasses in january, from what i understand stu ... nad , iowa, myself will be in birmingham saturday morning, i do not have a total number of those from london area comming up ! am rally looking forward to the meeting , anyone else going put a note up here

• Activate Facebook

dwpappy

Corporal

Thursday, September 15th 2016, 6:45pm

3 hours from out flight

so lookng forward to getting to the meeting, it will be so much fun, we are flying shortly will land in london on 24 hours or so cant wait to meet up with everyone!!!!
:D

• Activate Facebook