You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 750.

Saturday, February 27th 2021, 2:42am

Author: Sporrow

How do I log in?

SuperDonald and Sky put together a modified browser package that works for now, you can download it here: https://w2g.theavenger.nl/download.html Most player using this

Saturday, February 27th 2021, 1:55am

Suggestion for W2G

They can increase daily to 1000 diamonds Or do they still think we can buy diamonds? They totaly forgot we need diamonds in military shop Give us diamonds and let us enjoy the game the last hours left

Thursday, February 25th 2021, 5:23am

Bye bye gift to all from gamigo

Let us get 1000 diamonds as daily (or more) Put all items 95% off as we dont have any diamonds to buy with( no change to 95% discount by 25/03 05:30) Put all suits available in shop Not its only time to have some last fun left

Wednesday, February 24th 2021, 6:27pm

Bye gifts

Since this game is going for closure/ Please set daily diamonds gift to 1000 diamonds

Sunday, February 21st 2021, 8:29pm

Any update on an official browser release?

What ever they do, it will be problems. It will be some kind of issue what ever they do. Like now, They dont recommend any browser to access this game. Those who follow their recommendation, cant access. Will they get their cities troops and officers back?

Thursday, February 18th 2021, 3:56pm

Any update on an official browser release?

Last we heard, you was 80% done with testing. We assume testing was not good. How does it go now? Are you close to release now? Those who cant access this game with official recommended browser from you, Will they be compensated for all the loss they have had due to no access? People have lost cities, troops, officers, gear, resources. And it was not their fault. What is your way now? Rollback to 31 December or earlier? Or other? Issue is that you know flash will die end of 2020. And you start f...

Thursday, January 28th 2021, 2:30pm

Where to report iligal use of Adobe flash player

Who is making trouble? Did I fuck up this game? Did i kill flash player? Gamigo had all the time in the world to fix this game. To go from flash player to html5. And fix all the trouble we have in super elite I did not offer to use illegal software/ browser to extend this game. There are many that cant access this game now. They say thay have tis new solution. but not implemented. They say in their message they will have truce on and hazzard off , untill all work smooth I havent seen any new sol...

Thursday, January 28th 2021, 1:13pm

Where to report iligal use of Adobe flash player

Adobe have a ethics page, where missuse of their intellect property can be reported. Flashplayer is dead, and cant be used anymore https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/me…c=web-messaging

Thursday, January 28th 2021, 12:46pm

No info on login official way

I dont find any info on how log in official way There are not given any info that flashplayer issue is resolved. How can people login in a leagal safe way? Flash player is dead!! No solution and still they want to truce off and hazard on. They want: 1. ruin game for all players that cant access in official way 2. enjoy adobe drag them to court Move your finger out of enjoyment. Safeguard all players game progress. Put truce on and hazard off for all servers until flashplayer issue resolved. when...

Wednesday, January 27th 2021, 11:02am

Hazards and Truce

They have tested on their 'testserver' again as many times before. But they forget again, live launch is not as same as test enviroment. There are not enought time given to those who are locked out and cant access. It should be minimum 1 week, giving information about launch. And 1 week to see if everything working. Its like they ask for being flooded with tickets, again. Why not let us test it before they swith back to normal. This way, any fault and error can be found and fix. We on super elit...

Tuesday, January 26th 2021, 1:07pm

Hazards and Truce

On Super elite. Hazzard will be off until futher notice. But will truce be on too until futher notice? Players wonder if they need to truce or vac. Or can play safe in truce. As this server is in real unbalance, and have major fault

Saturday, January 16th 2021, 7:42am

Truce on. hazzard off

Use this link https://w2g.theavenger.nl/download.html

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 1:47pm

Truce on. hazzard off

Truce on, hazzard off Still no official message out.

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 6:04am

Truce on, hazzard off on all servers

Due to Gamigos fiasco. I dont see other way then put truce on , hazzard off on all servers. There are many that dont have access. And gamigo solution stilll up, even its not working. If they decide to continue. I hope they see their mega misstake and could give all old Xmass poly suitas compensation. But thats too much to ask for since they dont know how to wrire english, nor fixing their own mess

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 4:48am

fantastic job well done w2g

They have had all the time to fix this issue. Now they exclude user with gadget like chrom book. They call them self seriouse provider of games. They could get their finger out of their enjoyment and start fix this game to html5 They have almost done for 2 months. With all respect to many players, they have done a fantastic job, which gamigo was not able to. As proffessional in this market, im expecting more from gamigo. I belive this temp solution will be permanent. I still consider this soluti...

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 11:17pm

fantastic job well done w2g

Adobe advise to remove and unibstall flash player Its a security risk to use old flash player. Gamigo need to come up with a secure solution. As a "seriouse" company, they sgould think about our safety, and not just their cash cow. Flash is official dead. And they cant tell us to think, screw security Only acceptable solution is flash free

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 8:15pm

War2glory

War2glory is a browser based game that used flash. Since flash player now is official dead, so is also all usage of flash player. Due to security issue, adobe advice to un install flashplayer. It can alwas be found a way to use old flashplayer, but not without a security risk. A date was set by adobe for EOL for flash. Those who had site that used flash player was warned so many time of EOL for flash. Why isit so difficult to prepare and move over to html5? As a publisher of this game, you had l...

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 5:45am

Locked out

We warn them to fix. But they still want to use flashplayer Guess they have tons of tickets,,,,,,maybe they off tickes too Quoted from "Skylegend" What did you warn?

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 2:15am

Locked out

We are locked out Thanks for being ignorant We warned so many times

Sunday, January 10th 2021, 4:45am

Time-Bomb Flashplayer

Why not start with a 1 or 2 week truce , hazard off Until flash player issue seems to be resolved from your side? in less then 48 hours , flash player will be killed by time bomb, Also flash player build in gamigos solution. We havent heard your consern about this issue , Some of our players have enought brain to figure out this issue. Have you enought brain to sollve this issue in time? Or truce/hazzard off until you come out with a tested solution? ==================================== FlashPla...