You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

Wednesday, February 24th 2021, 9:46pm

Author: Bad_mumbles

you could try to reclaim monies on your debit card

contact the card issuer and explain the situation to their fraud team.... you wont get every payment back but should certainly get the most recent purchases BM

Friday, February 5th 2021, 4:29pm

dammit was gonna...

ask for your WC co-ords so i can keep it nice and safe for you

Friday, January 29th 2021, 4:38pm

uh oh has someone over at w2g hq..

pressed the wrong button or do they simply have big fat thumbs?

Thursday, January 28th 2021, 2:29pm

puffin browser still works for flash

for all those that still have issues getting online.... its not perfect but will do BM

Thursday, January 28th 2021, 2:27pm

adobe still works on its chinese versions

well thats what it says on google news feed.... however those versions need to be fannyed around with too

Monday, December 28th 2020, 1:12pm

i seriously doubt

they will do anything to stop ppl using high strats as the whole point of them enabling players to do them is to make more money in the first place think about it. like it or not the game is a business, the suits that enable the high strats costs us money, as does levelling the bloody officer too (if youre lazy like me) in any good high strat officer theres easily 20k dimes plus well youre all from elite server where everything is cheap as chips so why not just truce?? theres no hazards there so...

Saturday, December 26th 2020, 9:29pm

lev 21 ghq

shame it only adds 55k to despatch cap.... hardly worth the resources and the 3 plan of buildings i guess when lev 30 arrives we'll hit the 1.5 mil despatch cap eh?? BM

Sunday, December 6th 2020, 8:29am

drop rate

so i dunno what you guys are doing but drop rate on kursk and dowding is around 1/7 so not bad at all really.... i just wish i could be arsed to send over 2000 plunders to get 1 box that knowing my luck is filled with crap i have no use for BM

Monday, November 30th 2020, 7:03pm

thats not entirely true mate.... its a idea that was suggested

a couple of years ago by players that are active on elite server lol

Saturday, November 14th 2020, 10:39pm

man i wish support for W2G were on the ball like their competitors

just logged into "conflict of nations" and their servers are down.... so naturally was wondering if it was just for me or their whole server was down..... checked their forum and found this: http://prntscr.com/vj9atz http://prntscr.com/vj9dg2 CON has been down for about 6 hrs at most, but their support team let players know immediately on their forum and social media..... why cant W2G do this??? all we get from support on here is SALES, SALES, and more bloody SALES BM

Wednesday, October 7th 2020, 5:12pm

no maintenace??

wouldve been nice to know

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 9:30pm

i appreciate all are busy circulating rumours of possible merges but....

any plans to release the remaining "player rankings" and "flying high" missions on kursk server? BM

Monday, July 13th 2020, 6:20pm

actually no, read my post properly bud

i said that its making ppl quit!! i'm in vac on BG and have been for a while..... and no i dont have a BH there to use nor do i know how to make them but beowulf why are you so bothered about BG server anyway? you don't play that server lol

Friday, July 10th 2020, 7:09pm

ideas

1. more events.... not just honor events either but themed events.... i appreciate this takes organising but surely its possible to do a 3 day event every 4-6 weeks? 2. a revamp of the WW awards 3. a revamp of what drops from npcs/fields 4. removal of all obsolete missions from the game (like "hegemony") 5. introduction of a new chart/table that relates to a persons war week score "total points earned" that accumulates each WW like the honor table.... i for one take pride in my war week prowess ...

Friday, July 10th 2020, 6:22pm

black holes & the issue on bodyguard server

it is no secret that players cheat and use Black holes/free parking/Broken fields or whatever else you want to call them, this has been happening for years and although it is cheating it has always been one of those things that support kinda looked the other way about unless others reported broken fields (for obvious reasons - players tend to quit when they lose their army - this means less customers) however..... at present there is a issue on Bodyguard server.... 1 player 3 accounts..... whom ...

Friday, July 10th 2020, 6:09pm

lol

no special res fields on newer servers EVER.... geez!!! BM

Friday, July 10th 2020, 5:32pm

thank you for the voucher (BKONLINE) shame it doesnt work

also.... why no sales on other servers too? dont you guys want our money? BM