You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 262.

Saturday, February 6th 2021, 6:43pm

Author: Mega Therion

concerns :open letter to the management

Best way to currently log in is with Puffin, you can download a free trial for 1 month, pay like $10 a year after that. Another option is to download a modified package of the W2G browser here: https://w2g.theavenger.nl/download.html And hopefully soon we will hear something more about this gamepix thing.

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 9:54pm

fantastic job well done w2g

Hi Mooring, SuperDonald and Sky put together a modified browser package that works for now, you can download it here: https://w2g.theavenger.nl/download.html

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 6:49pm

Locked out

@Lifer https://w2g.theavenger.nl/download.html Download and use that browser package for the game, youll be able to log on.

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 5:45am

Locked out

A player created a modified version of the Gamigo browser that is currently working, download it and you can log in. https://w2g.theavenger.nl/download.html

Friday, October 30th 2020, 7:27pm

Author: Beowulf

Missing troops

Send a ticket to support, they can help you quicker than waiting for them to come across your forum post.

Friday, September 11th 2020, 1:32am

Unable to log in to SuperElite Server

What exactly is happening? Just a blank screen or disconnects?

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 7:06pm

black holes & the issue on bodyguard server

Quoted from "Bad_mumbles" i said that its making ppl quit!! i'm in vac on BG and have been for a while..... and no i dont have a BH there to use nor do i know how to make them but beowulf why are you so bothered about BG server anyway? you don't play that server lol Only reason it's making players quit is because the game is too time consuming to play without special fields without finding "creative" ways to make feeding easier, which is way the game needs special fields. I'm worried about Body...

Sunday, July 12th 2020, 7:44pm

Equipment

Hello, Could we have equipment so it stacks instead of appearing as individual pieces? I've gotten thousands of pieces of level 60 epic gear from fort fields and it lags out my equipment menu or when I try to suit an officer, would like to sell it. I think just having it stack alone would fix the laggy equipment menu but if not, it would make it a hell of a lot easier to sell the useless crap. Thanks for your time and consideration of this idea

Saturday, July 11th 2020, 9:13pm

black holes & the issue on bodyguard server

You're always complaining when people ask for Spec fields saying they ruin the game and what-not, but here you come crying that someone is reporting black holes on your server saying its killing the game? So pretty much you just want to be able to abuse an exploit to have a large army while everyone around you can't/doesn't know how to make a black hole and can't compete against you, right? And this folks, is why we need special fields on every server...

Tuesday, March 31st 2020, 10:56am

Lucky squares

C3 ToMegaTherion Super Elite

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 8:06pm

Medal of victory

Also we need some sort of mission after the Promo paper, you get that after winning 3 WWs. I have over 300 of them and I can't do anything with them...

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 12:41am

"New Update is here!!"

It's nice to see them lowering times on things, but building weren't that bad...they need to reduce time on technologies or allow you to vacation with them in progress with the vaca pausing them. Absurdly long tech times is one of 2 reasons stopping me from playing new servers, the other being lack of special fields.

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 12:39am

Its good to be back

Quite a lot! Technologies can go to level 15 now, a new officer type called generals have been released, officers can now go to 175 and a few generals to 150. Building levels have also been raised significantly...If you have any questions feel free to PM me

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 12:38am

unable to log in

Is your issue fixed Bon? I've had that before as well, but closing and re-opening my browser or restarting my PC usually solved it.

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 10:05pm

ARP Coastal CIty

Wrong, you cannot move a coastal city to inland. ARP will take you to another coastal spot.

Wednesday, December 4th 2019, 12:42am

New Hallow gear

There was already a individual piece sale that they said was "the last chance" to get it shortly after the Halloween event ended. Doubtful we will see it again till next year.

Sunday, October 27th 2019, 7:21pm

still broken dispatch

The cities getting taken from what I've seen are from the same alliance exchanging cities, there's a loophole around the server truce that allows them to do this, or by porting to a plain where someone has launched an attack of course. So long as they are just doing it between themselves I don't see a issue unless someone starts attacking enemies with it.

Sunday, October 27th 2019, 6:58pm

still broken dispatch

Still not working for me during the evening / night server time, hoping they extend truce or a lot of people are going to starve.

Saturday, October 26th 2019, 6:42pm

i still can not log onare we still waiting on the merge

Change the url from whatever server name it shows at the end (Elite, Vanguard, Dunkirk, El Alamein, or Sherman) to SuperElite.