You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 3:38pm

Author: apalos

The crows caped cities ...

...while people could not login, they bragging about it in world chat and w2g compensates them with 100 diaz. They so obviously dont care about rules and bans, that they admit what they did in world chat, cause they know there is no support and no rules in here. They laugh at w2g.I dont blaim them. Chickens go out when the wolf aint around. Congrats again w2g

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 11:27am

Guess who is caping cities??????

Although everyone knows that people cant login, the usual low life scam , the truck pervert from FUBAR is caping cities. I wrote to him in wc that people cant login and he replied that "some can". He tried me also although he never came before but he took his sfs in the hands. Its the time of the chickens. Actions such as this should be punished. Once Again Congrats Fubar, you are the most brave (chickens)

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 10:30am

The Latest News from Support

Oh well things are getting stranger and stranger. Support has replied to me that they have never released them cities. So who did? Cities cannot be released by them selves. My next question to support already sent. I am asking if there was a ticket opened from Trump or from FUBAR. I am pretty sure that the answer will be NO. And then things will be stranger but my suspicions that someone in FUBAR has magic hands will be more possible. The matter is supposed to have been sent to the developers fo...

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 9:21am

I am hurt now

Anyone can understand from the way you cursing that you are in a defend position Donald. Do not worry, you are a player of no importance to us. This thread was opened to underline the fact that Fubar has relationships with in game personnel. All the rest is just mumbling. As for your war city and your callings for battle, boy we came for you and you flew like a champ. No more replies to you will exist from my side. You becoming as pathetic as your coplayer Paparisof. Again thanks for them cities...

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 12:55am

Nice Speech pretty touching !!!

Poor Donald didn t know about the radar. Although most of the server does, although it happened to other members of his alliance and some of their alts too, but Donald did not know. The hell he knew. The hell he did it intentionaly just to never have to payback for them cities. Furthermore he keeps troops stationed out of those cities. Pretty safe for him. Never have to redeem anything. Uncle CM Tom will help. As for what he says about me caping him on Friday night ... bla bla, well i come out o...

Monday, February 10th 2020, 9:52am

FUBAR proven Relationship with Support Personell and GMs

Last night in server SUPER-ELITE, a server that is already is suffering from many problems, something majour happened that is proving the rotten relationship of FUBAR alliance with personnel of W2G. On Friday night 15 cities of player DONALD J TRUMP from the well known cheating alliance FUBAR, were captured by me and from another HELLAS member. Only 4 cities came to us yesterday night. The rest of them were released by support yesterday night. I underline the fact that it happened yesterday nigh...

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 8:58pm

TRUCE and HAZARDS

you are right, hazards are off, probably i am foreseeing the near future

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 8:37pm

Santa Deserta Night

all kind of troop movements not working if you not pressing the intel button. a night to be remembered will be tonight Happy New Super Elite Server , viva la Santa Deserta !!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, October 30th 2019, 6:29pm

TRUCE and HAZARDS

Releasing the server from Truce and Hazards-off while the problem with dispatches remains. One more wise decision from your part W2G people. Be prepared for thousands of tickets for deserted troops that could not be fed. Cheers !!!

Monday, October 21st 2019, 7:11pm

Dear PHANTOM

1. Tickets : Please know that support is working hard to solve the issues , i request you to be patient and give us some time. How much time? You have about 10k tickets there. Truce and Hazards will be off on Friday. Not a chance will you have the time to address them all. No tickets should be needed. Although there are thousands of tickets, they are all categorized in three or four sections : Troops Lost, Gear not working, Gear Lost, Population not increasing. ALL server facing them, but a few,...

Sunday, October 20th 2019, 11:23am

Perfect Said, let them trolls trolling Audie

Audie gave a perfect description of the situation but some of the known trolls, with friends in support probably, and without any in-game problem, again probably because their friends fix them at high priority , are trying to narrow the fact that the Merge was a complete Disaster. Added to that the same trolls are breaking trucks and scouts easilly cause they dont have any problem in game. Favoured as always the trolls.

Saturday, October 19th 2019, 3:08pm

Merge=Joke

Well, since i cannot comment on my own post, i am starting a new one. @Support, you have about 10000 tickets since yesterday morning. This aint a merge, this is hell. People did loose troops although not stationed outside. Almost all players cannot put gear on their officers while a few can and although in truce we cannot defend our fields from them. Almost all players cannot open equipment tab. GM The Guardian got in for a few minutes yesterdays, heard all the complains, spoke with some friends...

Friday, October 18th 2019, 7:55pm

MERGE without SUITS

Υο people, noone in the great SUPER MAGNIFICUS EXTRAORDINARY NEW PERFECT MERGED SERVER can put a piece of equipment on their Officers. If you couldnt you shouldnt. Find a solution or restart the merge.

Saturday, August 10th 2019, 12:29pm

ḭṈຮṎḾṈḭᾀ - KURSK

My thread is categorized in the Praise,criticism or feedback session, but if there was a category named "FOCKED THEM UP" that would be the right section for it. Because that is what has really happened. We focked them up !!! And believe me people, they liked it and payed for it. It all started when about 5 accounts (most of them shared) came into HELLAS nest in KURSK. Among them were IGLIS, UK , HITMAN2018, Jimmy Durden , Alexander and some of their basic alts. They started stratting HELLAS citi...

Saturday, August 10th 2019, 12:09am

Sorry

My apologies , i will be calling you UK or Iglis from now on, since you acting as their representative. Furthermore and since you are so an ethical player, we are waiting for a ticket and a thread here in forum (reports do exist) from your side, regarding Hitman s 88 strat on Igglis wc in order to save it. All reports are in your ally intel. Regards, APALOS

Friday, August 9th 2019, 11:31pm

Oh poor Tom

there is a saying here in Greece Tom (if you are Tom), before you start complaining about the neighbour , do take the shit out of your house

Friday, August 9th 2019, 11:05pm

A Merge

Along with special fields would solve all matters

Friday, August 9th 2019, 11:04pm

Again Boring

Again Quit

Friday, August 9th 2019, 11:01pm

Boring

Quit

Friday, August 9th 2019, 10:42pm

Merge In Italian Servers

https://forum.war2glory.com/index.php?pa…&threadID=23061 Bring it on here too people !!!