You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 175.

Thursday, April 30th 2020, 12:06am

Author: bonzo

lagg is terrible

never in a long time has there been so much server lagg and server busy messages sending plunders that dont arive for 20 mins after it says, chat freezing and god know what else but its just horrible the servers may be running but only just! maybe were missing out from them lack of maintenance but if any support even bother to read this the servers are in a mess tonight .

Tuesday, April 28th 2020, 4:06pm

information it key when will you remember to tell us?

from a players point of view and i will generalise this to all players / servers we have war week running again during this server problem. what we need to know if have you put server truce in place as im sure those players who were not logged out when this broke are still logged in and making a lot of fun for them selves at others cost. we would like to know if it wil be fixed today or do we stop trying its not difficult just to post on the forum or face book every couple of hours a little foot...

Sunday, March 29th 2020, 11:26am

Easter Event

could be w2g are suffering like the rest of the world, not wanting to sound like a big official on covid 19 but its effecting many people through out the world. maybe skeleton staff system working from home is what were facing right now and the fact we got no maint shows this. we would all love a nice event for passing some time and gaining a few goodies. just have patience and be safe is the most important thing anyone can ask for right now. but if a passing support staff does happen to read th...

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 9:49pm

can not log in again

servers down again same as yesterday service unavaliabe

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 9:21pm

Hazard off until 19/01 12:00

i hope they mean hazzards on for all servers except super elite i have always had issues with dispatch since merge it still happens not every dispatch but it happens often enough to know if i wanted to send food on delays with in the first 24 hours that dispatch issue wold happen and i would starve so if support read this dont put hazzards off on super elite or you wil have a tonne of tickets to replace troops once you realised we still have multiple issues for several months btw i suggest a rol...

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 6:35pm

Roll back

Only way to fix this giant mess If I have to repeat my post 100 times Too much damage caused when players were unable to gain access Roll it back make it right

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 3:02pm

compensation doent cut it we need roll back

the pathetic play for some on super elite says it all they have taken advantage of being able to play whilst many were unable to log in or do anything the low life moves are to ensure they take the war week score as they had no other way to win then to cap citys also probably filled with officers how does 100 diamonds help this situation ? the servers need rolling bacl to make it fair or the battles need reversing some how score adjusting and citys releasing on super elite as this was only gaine...

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 9:40am

Roll Back Is Needed!!!

i have sent phoenix message made ticket and i wil post it here we need server roll back asap!!! there are players online in the game killing citys taking allaince score probably officers etc because they have no respect for the fast there servers are unable to alow players to log in for 12 hours.. i asked over 10 hours ago for server truce to be added to all servers and hazzards off to them that need it also. at this point now it seems maybe even support cant get into game to fix the server truc...

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 8:54am

server issues ( login )

been around 12 hours now since the first reported issues apart from one post on facebook saying your aware of the issue where is there any updated info w2g ? i know if you was a player in the game you was fine so this is a major concern for many over this lengh of time and in the war week phase of game too. i hope you have apply that server truce and hazzards off for all the servers too. if any servers have been taken advantage of during this down periodd and players have lost allaince score cit...

Monday, March 16th 2020, 11:29pm

server issues ( login )

server got issues for last hour or 2 i have seen the post on facebook your looking into it and you are aware / how about truce on the servers as its war week some players have a huge advantage right now if others are off. or maybe if after 10 pm server time if anything was hit then if score was lost it will be recified and returned when servers fixed ? i never understand that server truce isnt put on when things go wrong as an automatic thing from support to keep it all happy and fair until its ...

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 10:07am

unable to log in

it eventualy cleared i cleaned cookies maybe 10 times tried every browser rebooted router basically i did everything i could and it was doing nothing at all then i tried it again later on and it worked like there was never anything wrong what annoys me i did pm support members on forum when they were lit up and i know they are busy but not 1 reply from either of them i even marked it urgent help needed but were just a number and not worth a reply. kind of sad in many ways but im glad i was in tr...

Wednesday, January 22nd 2020, 2:37pm

unable to log in

http://prntscr.com/qra4z9 is what im getting when i log or try to log into war2glory i cant even make a ticket because you ned the start page to find the link etc i hope supprt see this and can help asap plz

Thursday, January 2nd 2020, 9:02am

free daily diamonds

cheap move war2glory you actulay expect players to want to play after you have killed the game with a broken server allowing stupid numbers of troops and no need to feed them and no hazzards then you decide to pull a cheap cheap trick and decrese the dailys from 8 to 5 ohh and not forgetting the removal of the daily couplon for us players who also paid for this over many years of loyal playing. oh and also the removal of the blackouts also perfectly timed with merge too... there is probably even...

Tuesday, November 12th 2019, 8:34pm

All issue after merge

if you go into ranking and click city this does not work infact it gives the circle of death and server busy so badly you have to reload game

Monday, November 11th 2019, 5:13pm

Issues Remain

i have previously said this i will say it again the issues dont effect every player on the game and those that are fine are using this to there advantage and them some. the hazzards off should automaticaly come with truce on until this issue is fixed its been pretty rubbish for many players trying to get along with this merge that they have dremaed of for so long but many are having to vacation as its getting more aparent it realy does need fixing now at least put the truce back on why give the ...

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 9:41pm

TRUCE and HAZARDS

i think the game is going backwards not forwards its benefitting the few not the many also how can you not have hazzards and no truce this is the most dangerous senario you can give you can load every single troop into a city not have to feed it and destroy the troops citys officers of the players still having issues that are not resolved hence no hazzards. i cant say to much i went vacation because i was having many issues still even though i had been told it was all fixed . im sure there isnt ...

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 11:11am

forced to vacation!!!

as of 7 pm last night i was still experiacing same issues of delaying food and it al only arriving once i open game or intel i send ticket also posted on forum less than 1 hour before they open game nothing from support other than we will look into it i see some saying its fine now and others saying its not i am sick to death of sitting there wondering what will happen will i wont i starve this merge is a joke w2g i used diamonds to vacation not knowing if i need to or not i then miss out on dai...

Wednesday, October 30th 2019, 11:04pm

Dont turn off the no hazzard and truce!!!

the just placed us onto elite server didnt clean anything theres banned accounts that been banned for years on the ranks, citys at war and god knows what else there is we dont know about. quick fix merge is making me concider jacking it all in . im sue there are many others just as fed up now. they fix but dont test it seems. if they dont keep hazzards off players going to vac or starve this is not good for us again

Wednesday, October 30th 2019, 8:16pm

Dont turn off the no hazzard and truce!!!

the so called fixed proble, stil exist for a few hours today it was running fine i have had delays set over the day to arrive evey hour for testing http://prntscr.com/pqavn8 this is happening again they dont arrive until you log in so as sson as them hazzards are off and were offline we will starve with in the first hour onwards because the transports wont arrive until we log back in again were back to being under stress and wondering if and when you will inform us of the hazzards staying on or ...

Monday, October 28th 2019, 9:58am

staff been on and no help or info given

have recently seen the phonenix online here were all sat wondering what will happen next for hazzards etc its broken very broken and you cant just say at 9 am even if we fix it give them another 48 hours for testing ? some have vaca i will have to vaca soon and more will follow just send a message asap if they are keeping the hazzards off and truce on were all getting twitchy now !!! i personaly have around 30 mins left and i have to set vaca but this mail is to cover all not just me im just usi...