You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 119.

Thursday, May 16th 2019, 1:43pm

Author: вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ

still waiting for rewards :/

despite proving i had claimed my rewards 4 days BEFORE the deadline which then prompted the promise of a "gesture of goodwill" seven days ago... that gesture of goodwill has not happened and i am still waiting for winners rewards for finishing 2nd BM

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 8:01am

wtf

sherman doesnt have res fields tho so thats gonna be interesting

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 10:17pm

sherman has spec fields??

maaan! i played that server for years and didnt see any..... mind you i was pissed as a fart most the time

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 10:13pm

well i can recall upto 12 months payments on all formats....

that adds upto a hefty £3470 (roughly 4000 euro)..... if there is 30 plus players recalling payments.... and say for example it averages out at a combined total of 60000 euro.... then thats a hell of a way to make our displeasure felt BM

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 8:24pm

feeling the love!!!

basically those whom publicise conflicts of interest between the "powers that be" and active players on the flagship server.... the server that is the big cash cow... otherwise known as blitzkreig... cannot get rewards for finishing top 3 hmmmm should i join the 30 plus players i know of that have recalled their payments for game credit.... BM

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 6:44pm

when i did my "winners message" on 29/04/2019 i included all the information asked of me plus also...

a screenshot of BG server open http://prntscr.com/nk0bt2 feel free to look at my message to "Winners BK" i'm sure its correct BM

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 11:42am

Hmmmm.... Top 3 alliances cheated?

Funny thing is that those accusing us of cheating are the ones that hid when we sent!

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 10:43pm

blitz server.... is it restarting as the forum post says??.... or is it being terminated like the ingame mail says??

so on the forum it says " The server will be restarted when the War Week ends on 30-04-2019. All progress(diamonds,items,cities,troops,officers...everything)will be lost. The server will restart from the beginning for all EDITIONS." https://forum.war2glory.com/index.php?pa…&threadID=22538 however we recieved a ingame mail earlier today that says: http://prntscr.com/niva49 "The server will be permanently shut down on Monday 06/05/2019 00:00" so which one is it? also if its the latter shouldnt the...

Saturday, April 27th 2019, 8:18pm

geez.... so..

mayhem cheat and get REWARDED for cheating!!!!

Saturday, April 27th 2019, 7:52pm

is the 5 invites thing exclusive to mayhem guys....

or being rolled out on all servers???!!! https://elite.war2glory.co.uk/report/201…7132130598.html just to prove not a "elite only thing" http://prntscr.com/nhnrqo BM

Saturday, April 20th 2019, 6:26pm

also....

have you guys considered as a reward to all that compete in these special servers they should get 25% of dimes spent refunded at start of next WW season? with remaining dimes from last server staying on the account or offer some way of converting dimes that havent been spent into another currency that can be spent on the next WW season BM

Friday, April 19th 2019, 5:03pm

i agree with Don Jah...

but i wont comment on the personal relationship of certain players and GM phoenix again, what they do on facebook is their business everytime i comment on it someone deletes my flaming post! lol but.... for the next blitz server to work there needs to be more attempt by the game to include those players with a limited budget.... and more lucrative offers to tempt us to part with our hard earned money! i am surprised not to see the "troops with dime packs" offer on this server BM

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 12:04am

support@war2glory.co.uk

hasnt worked for over 2 months now.... unfortunately there has been no attempt to inform players however if you go thru the gamigo ticket system you get a response.... not sure lf they actually do anything tho

Friday, April 12th 2019, 12:59pm

Hmmmm

Seems my comment on this thread has gone missing.... Funny thing that

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 9:30am

Another day in paradise.... And more new ideas...

How about sorting all the existing issues first?! New ideas are pointless as they'll be implemented half cokked! And be used as a method to distract all from the growing list of bugs, glitches, corruption, and broken promises that came before it! What we need is clarity and leadership from the powers that be to make the promised improvements that were made before any new changes are implemented.... A way to police the current GM's and CM's and any other person affiliated with the game would be a...

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 3:24pm

Praise criticism or feedback

Apparently the management have issues with criticism and will remove any feedback or lock it if it doesn't sing their praises Awkward