You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 671.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 11:51am

Author: Sporrow

No maintenance today?

No maintenance today? No information? I have to wonder what kind of internal problem you guys have. No maintenance, and no information. You can send out info about sales, but no info about no maintenance. We have big problems on this server(Superelite,)Dispatch issue, lagging. Why no info from you about solving this issue? Are you doing anything at all? Or is it business as usual and just live with this issue? We have had this problems for 6 months now since the disaster merge. Many lost troops ...

Tuesday, March 31st 2020, 3:29pm

Lucky squares

E4 Superelite Sporrow

Sunday, March 29th 2020, 5:38pm

Easter Event

Then it come back to "information".As no information, then we have to assume business as usual. They might be working from home, which is good. If they cant maintain their work, and reduce their operation. Then inform. Many companies do that nowadays. If they can maintain sale and inform about it, Then they can inform us if problem or reduced operations from them. Main thing, We want event

Wednesday, March 25th 2020, 5:09pm

Easter Event

Will it be Easter event this year? We have had so many event that have been canceled. And management have ensured us that they will have more events. Let us know so we can prepare. We know you guys having internal problems and game problems. There have been no forecasting of solving this huge problems we facing. Information have not been given for anything . Its fair we all can know what is going to happen every month. Similar games give info for anything. Now , we dont even getting info if main...

Wednesday, March 18th 2020, 9:01pm

We need clarification on" hazard on" on Superelite

Tank you very much for this clarification, The Guardian Hazard remain off until further notice

Wednesday, March 18th 2020, 2:10am

We need clarification on" hazard on" on Superelite

in game mail sad hazard will be on. Is all problems solved? Is dispatch issue solved? We still get this dispatch issue. We need to get clarification if "hazard on" will be turned on , on super elite server? It have been off for months, due to dispatch issue.( still not solved) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [System  Notification] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Commanders! Hazards are off until 19.03.2020 12:00 (server time). We are currently working on logging issue some of you might experience. T...

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 7:33pm

Hazard off until 19/01 12:00

Earlier... management put truce on hazard of , when it was server problem. Now, they cant even fix server after 5 months( as it looks like they dont bother) When server problem now, they look like paralyzed, and hope its a bad dream. They dont like communications. They hate prompt response. All issue have to be between 08:00-16:00 if they going to do anything. Please send in tickets which they will look into next week. No more events as they dont know how to do. Server running perfect as long pe...

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 2:22pm

Hazard off until 19/01 12:00

Is hazard going to be turned on again? Stil with all problems we having?

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 2:43am

server issues ( login )

Let us know a time this can be fixed. So we can do something else. I guess you guys dont move a finger during night time.

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 2:24am

St Patrick event

St Patrick event this weekend? Or is it absolutely no more event? As we have not had many regular events anymore, with lame excuses from managements

Thursday, March 5th 2020, 7:38pm

Super Elite

Its lagging everywhere i guess.. On superelite, its slow

Monday, February 17th 2020, 12:33am

Valentine Event

OK no valentines-day event this year, as event is to hard for management to do. So many events have been cancelled. Valentines-day poem contest, but forget where we can send the poem. Even so simple thing, its hard to do. No wonder we struggling with all the problems with this game. Where to send to...copernicus? https://forum.war2glory.com/index.php?pa…&threadID=25028

Sunday, February 16th 2020, 6:35am

Valentine's Day 2017 (Submit Entries)

Commander: Sporrow Server : Super Elite Mary mary, i love you so darly. I gave you a Red Rose, to boost our love. You used it to boost, one of your skill. I gave you later a Lovely Bouquet. you placed it in your lovely suit Then you run out to fight for me. Winning the fight for love for me

Friday, February 14th 2020, 5:19pm

Valentine Event

No Valentine Event? Or will it start tomorrow?

Wednesday, February 5th 2020, 3:35pm

On going issue 2020

4 months after merge, we still got issue which spoil our game experience. List: 1. Dispatch problem, not solved (experienced it again 5/2) 2. Under Territory tab : collect all, is not working 3. Game is slow( also ring of death) Dressing officers, take up to 10 sec for equip items open After a officer reach city, it take up to 10 sec before you find him in appoint manager Same apply to , when trucks reach city with resources, before find it. 4.When troops return from resource fields, we click on...

Saturday, January 25th 2020, 1:58am

Happy Chinese New Year

Gong Chi Fa Cai No maintenance for 2 weeks now? Any events?

Friday, January 24th 2020, 5:03pm

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year Lets hope Year of rat will bring good luck and good fortune And any good Events

Wednesday, January 22nd 2020, 6:48pm

"New Update is here!!"

What do you define as resource buildings? Only farm, oil, steel and rare metal? Would be better if it was all buildings But a good step in a right direction anyway

Saturday, January 18th 2020, 6:58pm

Refinement kit joke

I was trying to upgrade some badge with refinements kits I had lvl11 I had to use 19 refinements kits to get up to lvl14 It went down then up, down up,down up......... If its a lottery like this, better reduce price of this item You can get up to lvl 11 from scratch with a few down, From lvl 11....its ridiculous to get level up

Saturday, January 18th 2020, 6:44pm

Chinese New Year is coming soon (CNY)

Wake up We have had CNY events Developer even had CNY uniform(Dragon uniform) Last time we had CNY event: https://forum.war2glory.com/index.php?pa…inese#post25949