You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 251.

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 8:06pm

Author: Beowulf

Medal of victory

Also we need some sort of mission after the Promo paper, you get that after winning 3 WWs. I have over 300 of them and I can't do anything with them...

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 12:41am

"New Update is here!!"

It's nice to see them lowering times on things, but building weren't that bad...they need to reduce time on technologies or allow you to vacation with them in progress with the vaca pausing them. Absurdly long tech times is one of 2 reasons stopping me from playing new servers, the other being lack of special fields.

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 12:39am

Its good to be back

Quite a lot! Technologies can go to level 15 now, a new officer type called generals have been released, officers can now go to 175 and a few generals to 150. Building levels have also been raised significantly...If you have any questions feel free to PM me

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 12:38am

unable to log in

Is your issue fixed Bon? I've had that before as well, but closing and re-opening my browser or restarting my PC usually solved it.

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 10:05pm

ARP Coastal CIty

Wrong, you cannot move a coastal city to inland. ARP will take you to another coastal spot.

Wednesday, December 4th 2019, 12:42am

New Hallow gear

There was already a individual piece sale that they said was "the last chance" to get it shortly after the Halloween event ended. Doubtful we will see it again till next year.

Sunday, October 27th 2019, 7:21pm

still broken dispatch

The cities getting taken from what I've seen are from the same alliance exchanging cities, there's a loophole around the server truce that allows them to do this, or by porting to a plain where someone has launched an attack of course. So long as they are just doing it between themselves I don't see a issue unless someone starts attacking enemies with it.

Sunday, October 27th 2019, 6:58pm

still broken dispatch

Still not working for me during the evening / night server time, hoping they extend truce or a lot of people are going to starve.

Saturday, October 26th 2019, 6:42pm

i still can not log onare we still waiting on the merge

Change the url from whatever server name it shows at the end (Elite, Vanguard, Dunkirk, El Alamein, or Sherman) to SuperElite.

Tuesday, October 22nd 2019, 5:02am

comment on Phantom "Super Elite"

Inanga, delete the server name at the end of your url when you get the 404 error and hit enter. If that doesn't work type "SuperElite" where you deleted the server name.

Monday, October 21st 2019, 12:42pm

Updates Super-Elite?

I think roll back is the best option as well, considering lots of players are claiming they lost troops - Roll back to just before all the issues started ensures everyone get back what they actually had, nothing extra...

Monday, October 21st 2019, 1:38am

Merge=Joke

Don't see how it ever could, everyone knows when maintenance is, and there was still an hour after maint to recall resources and do final prep as well. If you couldn't be on just recall before maint you'll get 1 hazard, big whoop lol.

Monday, October 21st 2019, 1:16am

Merge=Joke

Actually Sporrow, we have never had a 3 day truce with hazards off before a merge. Not seeing how that would help us in this situation anyways?

Saturday, October 19th 2019, 11:55pm

Uneven playing field

We are ALL having issues, including myself and several others from FUBAR. It's the weekend so I don't imagine anything will be done till Monday. Let's remember it's a game and we are all here to have fun, yes some are experiencing issues but they will be sorted. And as for acting like adults Bon, you came in the forum slandering our name, take a page from your own book please.

Saturday, October 19th 2019, 6:13am

how to contact support

Everyone can log on...If you are getting the 404 error all you have to do is change the server name so an existing server in the url...

Saturday, October 19th 2019, 3:48am

how to contact support

Click on the "Support/FAQ" link above your game window when you log in, then select non-Glyph account...should be self explanatory from there on.

Friday, October 18th 2019, 9:59pm

Blackout

At one point maybe but now a large majority of the player base is from outside of the EU as well. You should give equal opportunity to all players imo.

Friday, October 18th 2019, 9:52pm

Special fields

Sure hope so, it's a vital part of the game now that we have 1.1 mil dispatch. Otherwise free/part time players stand no chance

Friday, October 18th 2019, 9:51pm

Blackout

Black out should be removed until they make one to cover North Americans as well, otherwise its an unfair playing field.