You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

Monday, February 29th 2016, 4:41pm

Author: Jimmi Durden

so now we can be banned for officer names with no warning to change it?

Quoted from "BoS" El Mustachio, Regarding your comments that they are from specific alliance that tickets are sent against him.I would like to know how you know who are sending tickets to support and from what alliance? Is there a way ? If there is please share it with us. I am sure we all play this game in our spare time coz we love this game but we dont' have so much spare time to send ticket against specific person with out a genuiene reason ie we feel someone is being threatened and it is a...

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 4:30pm

i need a new calender

Quoted from "Ughit" Agreed, they have not done missions they said were SUPPOSED to be there also include the mission for turning roses in for ww2 coins, using valentine day city skins, etc. If yall say something is going to happen, then please make sure it happens!! ha ha ha ha you guys actually think they were gonna do this right this time ?

Monday, February 15th 2016, 4:31pm

Cant Get Online !!!

Quoted from "Lilpwnd" This should be normal for you - we not working on the weekends, so you will get any info on Monday. Would be great that you announce us if maintanence will not take place.

Monday, February 15th 2016, 4:26pm

no ww2 coin on elite?

Quoted from "Poltergeist" I was online yesterday, and claimed a coin, and then online today, and claimed a coin - http://prntscr.com/a3hud5 Not incorrect info, and I did check No no its incorrect info lmao, omg too funny. when players all over collect 100s and 100s Dollars free officer exp. that was also not right he he.

Monday, February 15th 2016, 10:13am

no ww2 coin on elite?

Some got coin others couldnt claim, something not working as it should again.

Monday, February 15th 2016, 10:07am

Cant Get Online !!!

Quoted from "Ughit" They did maintenance and did not tell anyone. Again, lack of communication on W2G's part. Seems like someone there presses a button and not tells anyone, esp us.......... We wiped the slate clean when they came with new patch. But as we see it just keep going on and on. I write down every mess up from them. I wonder if I will have any paper left writing it down too when this year have past.

Friday, February 12th 2016, 4:26pm

Staff look here

I have an suggestion, that insted we spend 600 dims we get epic chest, lets try with 1200 diamonds consume and get a Legendary chest, by own choice ???

Friday, February 5th 2016, 10:01am

lol

noone questioning chat rules. they just wanted common sence. Its great you comment this matter, but how about make a comment on my post about why someone got away with free 300 mill exp while others have to pay for it ?

Friday, February 5th 2016, 8:09am

Hostage Game TOO funny

Quoted from "Ughit" Drop rate for hostages in ocean oil fields are about 15-20 hits to get 1 hostage. We need 50 hostages to get 2m experience points. So, we must hit about 750 ocean oil fields to turn 50 hostages in and get 2 lexicons. Lets say you average 80,000 exp per hit on the (lvl 7) ocean fields. That's 60,000,000 exp you will get, in order to get an extra 2m free exp. Or you hit 1 maybe 2 Officiel event field to get same exp. lmao

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 11:12am

the mind boggles

Quoted from "Infidel" Yeah i know how it is, whats really great is watchin it hazard in the wrong city. i apparently lost 55m steel in a city that had about 12k. Happend to me 1 time, I got all my resources back from support. Still annoying as hell though.

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 11:05am

Communication issue

Billy I think I remember u on UK servers too maybe in Vis Vires dunno if its u. This is war 2 glory, I dont think this will ever change, yesterday on UK servers we had a mission that gave free exp unlimited for 7 hours. Some gained 300 mill exp. without rep increase. dont tell me GO not aware of that. But they dont mention it. I put in 14000 $ in this game since I started and I pay for my stuff, work for my stuff. Now I could just watch that people get there stuff for free. With such a huge mess...

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 9:36pm

Messed Up Battle Exp

One of the biggest mess of this game was today, that some got up to 300 million exp, from glitched mission, and all u do is take away mission. Again Gamigo AG proved they cannot run W2G. Some got experrience for about 800 dollars without rep increase included, others could just watch players finish there officers. Finally we thought you had this game under control and u mess up totally again. Game Master do you think that you guys are doing a great job, and would you recommend War2glory to any p...

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 11:24am

Messed Up Battle Exp

Quoted from "RoyalMistress" yes its fixed now, a bit too late. right Quoted from "Jimmi Durden" Will we have a roll back ? I dont think I need to explain what happend, all I want to know if that If we get a roll back ? so I wont be bothered work on my acc. today. Click click .... Mission fixed u can eat and get some sleep

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 10:31am

Messed Up Battle Exp

Will we have a roll back ? I dont think I need to explain what happend, all I want to know if that If we get a roll back ? so I wont be bothered work on my acc. today.

Tuesday, February 2nd 2016, 5:34pm

Communication issue

Quoted from "RoyalMistress" realized heroes, thought they release them not realized Quoted from "Jimmi Durden" Did they release Heroes on UK servers ? Heroes did realized in DUNKINK - El Aalemein and Sherman server at UK's At sherman the same alliance get the last 14 heroes in a row These boyz r fast

Tuesday, February 2nd 2016, 2:09pm

Communication issue

Did they release Heroes on UK servers ?

Sunday, January 31st 2016, 11:54am

Forum Mods aka the "SUPER TEAM"

I can confirm that I am un muted. Ty for all your guys support.

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 10:13pm

compensation

ha ha I just hit 1 month vacation, 3 days later I heard there was a compensation for us, that need to be claimed within 3 days

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 3:26pm

Someone please explain!!!

lets say u seize down a city moral to 40, then strat it to 0. but then leave it like that. city moral will raise again wery slowly but that will take 30 min to maybe jump to 10 moral. re btw. you do not have to strat a city before u hit it, you can do it in battle, only mayors need strat before u hit city.

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 3:21pm

compensation

I seen a screenshot of compensation that was given out, that is really huge. more than perfect