You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 430.

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 9:36pm

Author: Ughit

Ok will the Hazard be turned back on tomorrow at 10:00

We all got those free diamonds from other servers, just go on vac for a year and hope game is still here and you are too

Thursday, June 6th 2019, 9:34pm

Merge, merge, merge

did not see that post Sorry yall

Thursday, June 6th 2019, 4:37pm

Merge, merge, merge

In case you are not listening to us again....... WE WANT A MERGE You should have made enough money on stupid Blitz to do it NOW, GIVE US WHAT WE REALLY WANT A MERGE

Tuesday, April 23rd 2019, 4:02am

Yo W2G

I really hope you made enough $ on the STUPID Blitzkrieg server to really give us what we ACTUALLY want.... Which is a MERGE!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 3:00am

New Idea

How about bringing the MERGE you all been promising for 2 years? Wow, that would be a GREAT Idea.

Saturday, March 9th 2019, 2:44am

Blitz server

Why do you refuse to say "Yes or No"? Some answers that you are asked take a simple yes or no answer Yall are confusing

Thursday, March 7th 2019, 10:18pm

Blitz server

Quoted from "Copernicus" Quoted from "Ughit" So, it will last 60 days of ww... Do we get to keep the cities/officers we build after that time? Or do we have to start over when you do next one? The server will be restarted when the War Week ends. By server restarted, you mean we lose all our diamonds? Officers, EVERYTHING?

Monday, February 25th 2019, 2:38am

Blitz server

Quoted from "Alfa" Alliance in peace, or alliance who have more than 10 members will get deleted and disqualified Good

Thursday, February 21st 2019, 10:47pm

Blitz server

So, it will last 60 days of ww... Do we get to keep the cities/officers we build after that time? Or do we have to start over when you do next one?

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 4:21am

Dear W2G Players

We are sorry for the inconvenience this NEW server has caused you. This was a TOP SECRET project and has been in the works for YEARS. We can NOW start working on the imaginary merge we have been promising you. Expect to hear from us EVERY few days with new sales. DO NOT expect to hear from us about anything else! If you have any questions please contact our Christmas Donkey Support staff.

Monday, December 24th 2018, 6:22am

Gifts,fights,sales, Etc

We do not want these.... WE WANT A MERGE Ya I know this won't help

Sunday, November 25th 2018, 3:26am

WAR2 is no longer supported in Disord

Rumor is they going to dump us They make more money on their kiddy games. Adults complain and want too much

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 1:15am

Look Hellas

You took our cities, killed our officers...... While we were involved with real life.... which you knew about What do you want? You want us to QUIT and burn our cities? With NO merge in the future, that is looking better and better. Play the game and stop taking advantage.... Show you have honor Allow us to rebuild and fight again

Sunday, November 18th 2018, 3:49am

To El Alamien Players

Well, hi there my friend. I am sorry Hellas says they knew nothing. Others on servers knew, hard to believe that the Hellas not heard about it and asked. The players that hit us and continuing to hit our players have NO honor. I personally have nothing against you sir, I can not say the same for some of your members.

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 4:25am

To El Alamien Players

A couple weeks ago my Mother went into Hospice and last week she passed away and is in the best room God has to offer. My Alliance mates all went into vacation, so some could attend funeral and others out of RESPECT. Unfortunately some Greeks thought they would take advantage and hit our alliance as soon as some came off vacation. While most Greeks have respect, a couple have NONE. They WILL be remembered and names given to friends. I want to Thank All who have offered condolences and thank you ...

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 2:22am

Lowering rep

You admitted that lowering City Hall is legal, is lowering rep legal now????? Why will you not answer out questions? Come on people, get off your butts and answer us...

Wednesday, September 19th 2018, 1:25am

Freezing game

This has been turned in numerous times.... ANSWER...."We are working on it" Same answer we always get.......

Wednesday, September 19th 2018, 1:19am

Lowering Rep, Is this legal now?

Is this type of cheating legal now? PLEASE ANSWER.....

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 4:43am

New Islands, questions

While I doubt you will answer this question, it need to be asked 1) Will each island belong to a different existing country or will they be new countries? If is existing country then that country's coastal plains will be expanded Meaning we may have to use/BUY adv ports to get there with land and navy cities This is simple question..... again I doubt you will answer it It seems to me that you are just trying to make us spend more diamonds and NOT GIVING US WHAT WE WANT AND HAVE ASKED FOR MERGE