You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:53pm

Author: Paranoia

Final Straw

ok "we can change it from lilpwnd lying, to lilpwnd being rude as fuk with customers because she doesnt know how to word things better that way the reader doesnt take offense?" I can agree with on a stretch lol

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:52pm

Final Straw

Keep taking blame and responsibility for the things that you didnt do though, seems humans are masochistic by default

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:51pm

Final Straw

Yeah i guess i still believe that what im saying is right and half of you guys are delusional anyway. This is why i didnt want to even post on forums because if i get in an argument with someone who is irrational i wont sleep or eat for a day or more. I can't wrap my head around some of the things that you guys see reason in. Good to talk though

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:43pm

Final Straw

Thats good then, because that means you can take the blame for the things that you did in that situation Lipwind couldnt

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:38pm

Final Straw

Your dad tells you that hurting people is good. You then spread this to people and tell them that hurting people is good. If someone comes up to you and says "you're wrong" does that make you a liar?

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:30pm

Final Straw

I guess everyones just a slave to someone else then.. fair enough i dont know much about it. Not on drugs but probably will have to eventually who knows. I feel this situation was blown way out of proportion in that regards though because its not her job to go through all the players complaints and make a judgement of it, her connections lie with the team. Being an electrician doesnt exactly have "grey" areas of thought though, its more "black and white" because the information that is given is ...

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:20pm

Final Straw

Ahha this part makes no sense: "Wanna know the ironic part? she was the one spreading false info, people in fact did get two WW2 coins, and many more didnt even get one! So before you decide to play Defendant, know the whole story, " Don't you get that she had no knowledge that the info was false to begin with so attacking her knowledge is actually the wrong way to go about it? In order for lipwind to be lieing, this is how it would have to go; "Ok llipwind hehehe people did in fact get multiple...

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:05pm

Final Straw

I have, it reads, "Missions will be only reactivated on servers where they were offline yesterday - so no double coins for anyone. Please check it before writing stuff like this... because you simply spreading incorrect info. Thank you." She says that he is "spreading incorrect info" because the information that she personally is told, is found to be the opposite. She believes that the truth is that the mission is correctly sorted out by her team, when later she figured out that it might not be ...

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 5:46pm

Final Straw

Are you serious? Ill put it easier for you. Definition of a liar: "Someone who spreads/tells lies" do you agree with that?? In order to spread a lie, you need to know the TRUTH to begin with. In this case, llipwinds TRUTH was not in fact the truth that she was told, so why are you holding that specific person responsible instead of the people who gave her that information in the first place? She worked off the knowledge that she was given, if she was given incorrect knowledge by her superiors, s...

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 5:37pm

?

Sorry Polt, but i think in this one lipwinds pov did make sense on what she said. If you were informed by multiple people that you trust/have connections with (the support team in her case) of how a situation played out, and then discovered that there is other people saying the complete opposite, its only rational to assume that what they are saying isn't completely true. I don't see how she directly called you a liar when the information she had about the mission was one that she has to work wi...

Sunday, February 7th 2016, 5:08am

Hostage Game TOO funny

Uhh kik i think Ughit was right if i'm looking at this properly.. Mission: "Escape to Victory" 50 hostages required for 2 lexicons, which is worth 2mil experience when combined Mission: "Freedom" 5 hostage required for 2 essence, which is worth 200k experience when combined If i were to do the "Freedom" mission 10 times, (thereas by using the same 50 hostages as the "Escape to victory mission) i will be receiving 10 x 2 essences = 20 essences 20 essences then, in fact, does equal the same experi...

Friday, January 29th 2016, 5:37am

Someone please explain!!!

It could've possibly been a "Favor of God"? I have had it before for +15 morale and i can't see why it wouldn't raise it by a few more points if you get lucky