You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 102.

Friday, October 18th 2019, 9:49pm

Author: The Guardian

MERGE without SUITS

Dear Commanders, Those who are having problems with putting officer suits on, please contact the support team. Best regards, The War2 Glory Team

Tuesday, October 15th 2019, 11:51am

Hazard

Dear Commanders, Please visit our link below for recently updated information. https://forum.war2glory.com/index.php?pa…&threadID=23343 Best regards, The Guardian

Sunday, October 13th 2019, 11:53am

Special field

Dear Commanders, I just like to confirm that yes you are going to have the special field after the merge. Best regards, The Guardian.

Thursday, August 8th 2019, 4:16pm

Event - Simon Says

Hello commanders! Event-based on the Simon Says Game! How does it work? For one hour, the GM will announce what you need to do! Plunder or Seize, from grasslands to mountains, level 1 to 10, anything is possible! Don't be surprised! The fastest Commander to send report wins great prizes! The Rules: - Be online at the given time - Do what the GM says (seize a forest level 7 etc.) - Mail the report to the GM on server* date and times are checked on the report - Any disruption will result in an imm...

Monday, July 29th 2019, 4:52pm

Assembly Bugle

Hello Caesar, Assembly Bugle is working perfectly fine. Please remember the Assembly Bugle only increase the basic Manpower Cap of the GHQ. Best regards, The Guardian.

Monday, July 29th 2019, 4:44pm

Support

Hello Caesar, I can understand your frustration but for FYI the support doesn't work on a weekend. Please wait for their answer. Also, may I request you to respect the forum and the Game Rules, which you can find in the link below. https://forum.war2glory.com/index.php?pa…&threadID=15564 Best regards, The Guardian

Saturday, June 1st 2019, 2:35pm

Improvements

Hello Everyone, First of all, on behalf of the War2 Glory team, I would like to thank you for your suggestions. You guys have been very engaged and we appreciate all of your questions. Let me start with The WAR2's Fate in 2020? Yes, the flash player won't support the games but I must assure you that our technical team has already put a plan in place and the War2 Glory will be here for many more years. New Missions and more building lev: Our product manager already has a plan put in place for tha...

Wednesday, May 8th 2019, 12:22pm

feeling the love!!!

Dear вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ, Please check your mail inbox. Best regards, The Guardian

Monday, April 15th 2019, 4:58pm

Blitzkrieg Server Feedback

Dear Commanders, We have come up with a new idea in order to give you more challenges and entertain you all but nothing is perfect without your feedback. As you are all our valued customers we would like to hear from your gaming experience in our Blitzkrieg Server. Therefore may I request you to give us your honest opinion/ feedback about our Blitzkrieg server? i.e. 1. What did you like most about your Blitzkrieg Server? 2. What would you improve if you could? 3. Do you have any additional comme...

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 11:08am

Rules of Conduct

Dear Commanders, It's forbidden to discuss sanctions or accrued moderation warnings in public. It is also forbidden to publish misleading/misinforming information and "troll" other players. We will take strict action against those who breach our rules of conduct. Please contact the support if you are affected by this. Best regards, The Guardian

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 12:15pm

so i get locked out my account a hour ago....

Dear вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ, Due to our privacy policy, we don't discuss private matters in the forum. Please contact the support and wait for their response if you haven't done so yet. I also would like to make this clear; CM (Community Manager) and GM (Game Master) don't play any active servers. CM( Community Manager) represent here with GREEN COLOUR and GM (Game Master) with BLUE COLOUR Our Moderators represents here with RED COLOUR and they are only volunteers with no access to any of our game tools. H...

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 7:37pm

Mute

Dear Commanders, Due to our privacy policy, we don't discussed the length and reason for being muted / ban in the forum. Please contact the support and wait for their reponse. Best regards, The Guardian

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 9:31pm

Valentine day Event

Dear Commanders, Once again please accept our apology for the last minutes cancelation of the Vallentine Event. Currently we are working on a bigger event for the whole of the War2 glory community. We will announce the details very sortly. Until then please be patient with us. Your The War2 Glory Team

Friday, December 21st 2018, 11:29am

Event - GHOST CITY

Hello commanders! Find the ghost town this weekend and win SPECIAL prize. How the event works: For 1 hour the GM will communicate the name of the Ghost Town and the continent where it’s location in the World Chat! The first person to get a scout report of the GHOST CITY wins! Simple right? The Rules: - Be online at the given time. - Wait for the GM announcement. - Locate the GHOST CITY and send a scout. - There will be 4 round each server and only one win per player per server. - Any disruption ...

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 9:21pm

Servers

Dear Commanders, All servers are online. Please don't hesitate to contact the support if you have any other issue. Regards, The Guardian

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 5:47pm

Rewards

Hello Commanders , We have given out the rewards to all the winners. Once again congratulations to all winners. With best regards , Your WAR2 Glory Team

Friday, November 16th 2018, 10:45pm

Event - Simon Says!

Hello commanders! Event-based on the Simon Says Game! How does it work? For one hour, the GM will announce what you need to do! Plunder or Seize, from grasslands to mountains, level 1 to 10, anything is possible! Don't be surprised! The fastest Commander to send a report to GM wins great prizes! The Rules: - Be online at the given time - Do what the GM says (seize a forest level 7 etc.) - Mail the report to the GM on server* date and times are checked on the report - Any disruption will result i...

Friday, October 19th 2018, 5:19pm

Event - GHOST City

Hello commanders! Find the ghost town this weekend and win some great prizes! How the event works: For 1 hour the GM will communicate the name of the Ghost Town and the continent where it’s location in the World Chat! The first person to get a scout report of the city wins! Simple right? The city will relocate every time someone wins and only one win per player per server. So the faster you guys find the city, the more prizes are up for grabs. When: Saturday 20.10.2018 /SHERMAN / 1700 hrs CET Sa...

Friday, September 28th 2018, 1:23pm

Event - Simon Says!

Hello commanders! Event-based on the Simon Says Game! How does it work? For one hour, the GM will announce what you need to do! Plunder or Seize, from grasslands to mountains, level 1 to 10, anything is possible! Don't be surprised! The fastest Commander to send a report to GM wins great prizes! The Rules: - Be online at the given time - Do what the GM says (seize a forest level 7 etc.) - Mail the report to the GM on server* date and times are checked on the report - Any disruption will result i...

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 2:33pm

City Hall

Dear Commanders, We are aware of this complicated situation and our tech team is trying to find the best solution for it. We will update you as soon as our tech team finds the solution. Best regards, The War2Glory Team