You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

Saturday, October 26th 2019, 11:24am

Author: вig вΦss

Maintenance on server today ? just before server merge

Quoted from "csaaphill" They lie or don't know how or just don't give a F K. I get this email telling me they put one in or I have one or I've been compensated a Coastal re locator, per what they said and or they said as many as I had cities or something before this merger. Nope I checked nothings there that's different than before. I wasted 3-4 adv plain re-locators trying to land on a coastal by chance but that didn't work so now I'm out those. My god GM's honor your crap.!!!! My city I had a...

Friday, October 25th 2019, 3:33pm

GOLD COINS / Coupon Missions

Quoted from "stuvilla" whine, moan, whinge blah blah jeez give it a rest or quit I agree with Stu here. We waited for merge almost 5 yrs and when we get merge we are moaning for gold coin. I don’t really see point of having gold coins now days . We are getting sales every other day. I know people spent Diaz for this mission but coupon is waste now days when we get 70% sales on item. I am happy we merge. Oh and I have not seen any single player coming here and saying oh I have received all my di...

Tuesday, October 22nd 2019, 9:35pm

Black out

Yes we need BLACK OUT back in shop. This is a European server so I disagree with Beowulf for removing BO from shop but if they can make various BO then big thumbs up for that. Bambhole Super elite

Monday, October 21st 2019, 7:26pm

Updates Super-Elite?

Quoted from "Kill-Em-All" Really Bambhole, so you have no issues so you feel it's not worthy of a roll-back.... Bull, I like you have very few issues, only equipping gear (one specific slot, but there are a very large number who cannot access their strategic items, so that means they cannot relocate cities or use any of their items. This means every one of them is at an extreme disadvantage since they are beat out by all other unaffected players for positioning on the map. I guarantee if it wer...

Monday, October 21st 2019, 2:17pm

Updates Super-Elite?

I have no problem in my accn. My troops, kits, res and cities everything there. I know some of my alliance member has problem with suits and inventory but they already know what is the problem and waiting for the support answer. I honestly dont agree with re roll back as I have trained my officers , bought items and trained troops since merge. I don't want to re do it again. And honestly think non should loose their troops, cities and res if they had follow the w2g instruction. We should not be ...

Saturday, October 19th 2019, 8:56pm

Uneven playing field

Audie, I don't see your any comment valid here. I can see some are having problem with suits and we already received message from GM saying that you must mail support. Why don't you just mail support and wait? We have server wide truce and hazard off. That means no one can attack your city and you won't hazard your troops or res so you don't need to put your trucks out to hide res. I know you might ransack fields for res but why not recall your trucks if you go offline? if you think you can't fi...

Friday, October 18th 2019, 2:58pm

SkyRaider

I am also not a fan of SkyRaider but I don't think he is a bully. He is just good at exploiting others weakness. Just don't give him that opportunity. If you enjoy playing this game then never leave officers undefended. Use truce if you can't be online for long period. Remember this is a strategic game and no one is perfect in it. Just hit him while you can and I am sure somepoint his luck will run out. Oh and ex knowledge hero with good mix suit and good badges can flair 70 easy so I don't thin...

Friday, October 18th 2019, 2:43pm

getting on the new server

Quoted from "crusader01" We are presently working on the issues that have come up after the merge . The server will be down for sometime , untill we fix the issues . We will get back to you with further updates. Looks like looki didnt do their homework properly, Usually in real world everything should have been tested prior to the launch, never was done which doesnt surprises me. Looki seems to be reactive then proactive. Never mind such is life nothing goes smooth anyway lol The server will be...

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 6:46pm

Sad days

It's very sad to see game coming to this end. I can see players frustration not getting responds from support promptly or any updates in forum about what is happening next or getting Events we used to have. But in other hand I can see why we are not getting any of those. Although this is free game, but to run company , company need good income. I say we hardly have 100-200 active players most and if my guess is right hardly 10% of those spend any money here. Rest just play for free. Its sad to s...

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 11:28am

Valentines day event?

I think that the War2 Glory is is not making enough money to run or make any event. Sad to see game is dying.

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 12:41am

Lowering City hall lev

Quoted from "SkyRaider" That's funny since FUBAR members have already done it first. So I assume that Double Agent is cheating as well. Two things. 1) I checked with support and they have said not illegal to do, so if they say it is I will comply and raise city hall. Lowering a city hall does make buy backs cheaper but also handicaps the city where done on the amount of plains and gold it can hold so doing it does not come without drawbacks. 2) Your point of the 2/3 buy back going to company is...

Saturday, September 22nd 2018, 9:24pm

Lowering City hall lev

I have scouted many cities of player name SkyRaider in Elite server today and found out that he has all his cities city hall lev 3. He has lower those city hall level on purpose. We all know why. It used to be bannable offence because its an exploitation of the game. http://46.253.158.138/report/2018/8/22/2…2220525492.html http://46.253.158.138/report/2018/8/22/2…2220530094.html http://46.253.158.138/report/2018/8/22/2…2220532498.html http://46.253.158.138/report/2018/8/22/2…2205400102.html http...

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 1:06pm

Generals

Bonzo we don't want generals to go lev 150. Its already powerfull and it willl become powerful than Hero if you give them General suit. Its good as its. We want merge not another update on generals.

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 5:07pm

Why GENERAL, when you can be a CONQUEROR

Just wanted to show you guys free suits I have completed from mission. http://prntscr.com/jxnm8y oh and it has http://prntscr.com/jxnsi8 on Accessory part but its not showing. If you don't want to spend penny on new suit but continue playing then all you have to do is complet mission. I am sure there are many players who also manage to complete this suit. I know mission drop rate suks but its worth trying for sure.

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 8:57am

Criticsm

Guys why you are being Negative all the time? I see this is a good thing we have atleast new update on Generals. w2g already gave you great generals now with this suit you can compete against hero easy. I like the idea not being able to trade . !. this will stop people from using multi account to complete suit 2. Only determind person hold best suit. You don't get free everything. They already gave us great epic bunny conquer suit for free. So you buy the best or play happly with free stuff. or ...

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 2:24pm

Rudedog and Halloween mission

Yes you are absolutely right. We always had this mission on Halloween week and Halloween is next week.

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 10:22am

stupot

Quoted from "stupot" so you can hit more alts during WW.... ;D just saying stupot, If you can't come up with any good suggestions, atleast can you stop trolling here ? I never used multi accn and never will. I play only one accn and only one server, which is more than enough for me. Before blaming others, can you look your self in mirror? Thank you

Friday, July 28th 2017, 9:19pm

Rep. Difference

I am finding this Rep. difference pain in ass. What do you guys think about it? I can understand it protect small players from big players. But How much rep do you need to grow and able to protect your self from any big players? From my point of view and experience 30 mil reputation is more than enough to defend your city. By the time Players has 30 mil rep, they are strong enough to defend and attack. Therefore I strongly suggest reputation above 50 mil should not received reputation difference...

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 9:27am

Yes Big Fat Yes For Merge

Elite server had merge on 2012, Its very long time. Most players are quitting as nothing has done. Please give us merge.

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 7:50pm

Special fields

Yes we deffo need special field. Only reason we play this game is fight and We only able to carry on fighting when we have special field. Hitting offline is a part of this game and its best way to do it. If opponents is online then no way we can clean any war city, either its loaded or not but Special field at least let us rebuild fast and carry on fighting and don't have to worry about gold for heal.....