You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 189.

Monday, November 11th 2019, 3:14pm

Author: ADU

Issues Remain

Super LAG Dispatch issues In game time server clock And u[dated time clock no in Sync http://prntscr.com/pvf9ps 2 Hour 35 min difference will explain why we have dispatch issues Come on fix the errors and sort the issues also give back things taken buy players that using in game glitch to cap city's

Monday, November 11th 2019, 11:28am

Issues Remain

Issues Remain We mail support about the issues we having all you get back is we will check and no issues there We had a player online and loose a city No alarm noting Unless u have the intel open you don’t see anything or hear ant thing Online two hours later Buzz Buzz city already Piff this is useless. Mail support and we will look into it then reply notting wrong here Players with no issues ramdoning around the map looking for city’s with generals in them to get dimes from anywhere they can I ...

Wednesday, October 30th 2019, 6:42pm

Ok will the Hazard be turned back on tomorrow at 10:00

Dear Commanders, the Hazards will be on and the Truce off on Thursday 31.10.2019 12:00. We apologize again for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience. Best regards,

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 1:41pm

Yes we will But you may not be able to use if LOL

Hello Commanders!! A Free Officer and many items will be given to the player who purchases the most diamonds within the time, Start:29-10-2019 @ 13:00 CET End:04-11-2019 @ 12:00 CET Rule: Commander with the most diamonds purchased during the above times will get a brand new Officer(he can choose Politic, Military or Knowledge officer) and many items. Info about Officer and Items you can get: -Officer (min. 250 politic,military or knowledge points). -Level 175 -All ribons open -3 x Elite Battle M...

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 10:57am

ON the 10-28 09:36:09 we got this mail how long will this last need to plan Vac for work commitments THANKS Dear Commanders, the hazards will be off and the truce on until all issues will be solved. We apologize again for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience. Best regards, War2 Glory Team

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 8:31pm

Dear Commanders, the hazards will be off and the truce on until Monday 28.10.2019 12:00. We apologize again for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience. Best regards, War2 Glory Team

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 4:02pm

Quoted from "Dinger" Phantom said on server, truce will finish friday 10am server time, but if for any reason they have to extend truce, they will announce it. yes he did but we nee to know sooner rather than later As bank holiday weekend and people heading off tonight SO need to Know as want to stay out to set builds already lose 6 days and only half sorted

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 2:57pm

THANKS GM's

Thanks for your help yesterday GM_TheGuardian GM_Phantom (1)CM_WAR2 Coming on and helping players The Game needs more of this ENGAGEMENT with the player Thanks ADU

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 2:53pm

- After joining and after the servers come back online, offensives against other players will be disabled and Hazard will be turn off during the resettlement period (7 days). Just asking as need to make plans for the weekend so it be nice to Know will they finish in morning Wilh all the remaining issues People cant use truces as they cant open inventory Just official notice before i leave town be nice Thanks ADU

Wednesday, October 23rd 2019, 10:49am

How to send a proper ticket

dont forget you name may have server no on it include that aswell

Wednesday, October 23rd 2019, 10:47am

How to send a proper ticket

How to send a proper ticket Bare minimum of requirements for all tickets sent for any reason: Account username: (Required) Email address: (Required) Language: (Required) Server: (Required) Commander name: (Required) Date of issue: (Optional) Additional for Loss Claim tickets: Link to reports: (Required - These are required or your loss claim cannot proceed! Responding that support did not ask for them in time is not a valid excuse from this point forward.) Additional for player harassment/chat r...

Tuesday, October 22nd 2019, 3:15pm

Blackout

I have to say I agree with this . But being in Europe is not the issue I need it for when I am in work not at home in bed buzzer makes it interesting. so I would like to chose what time it starts at that way I can set for in work where I can not always be at my laptop so Choosing when it active be nice

Sunday, October 20th 2019, 11:11am

how to contact support

Here is link https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us/requ…id=360001344474 you should get ticket ID in mail

Sunday, October 20th 2019, 11:08am

Uneven playing field

Yes for now its a bit suckey But we have to give them time to sort it Done ticked but guess they have thousands of them by now

Friday, October 18th 2019, 10:53am

getting on the new server

Go to address bar deleet last server that you were on and hit enter twice

Friday, October 18th 2019, 10:25am

Sky Raider the Bully

Well just for your Info that did not happen when we got KIRK

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 11:22pm

Sky Raider the Bully

NP problem bro 65 easy for a gen but there will be players coming to Merge server with glitched officers Lets seewho uses one first

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 11:19pm

Dowding

pm Gm they told Sherman is in merge LOL WTF as we dont know see screen shot above correct address remove sherman and it defaults to Kursk But they need to put drop down menue when it trys to go to Sherman

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 11:24pm

Sky Raider the Bully

Glitced Officer Man you realy dont know this game My General on Sherman can strat 62 and not glitched will now by General suite bet he will strat 65 then stop moaning about glitches mayors 1 hit if u want to City 10 siezes its at 70 4 more and gone thats like 7 min and not glitched

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 6:18pm

Dowding

Quoted from "ADU" Have done noting about this issue just the usual stuff. I was last logged into Sherman so that now default from W2 server and no no Sherman Server so it errors dont get the drop dawn to change servers http://prntscr.com/pk42jn Cleared all History and Cac still same tried my main PC same not pc related OK on the error screen got to top browser and delets Sherman and hit enter my one refreshed back to log in then got to Kursk