You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Tuesday, November 1st 2016, 4:24pm

Author: Resh

food disappearing from cities

Yes, it has happened to me too. War2 Support says it a user error, that I didn't do such and such but I did. It's good to see I'm not going crazy and the only one who is having the same issue. Lol.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 7:44pm

Players Chest - pick items, we will put it into the chest!

Hero's Manual Tallen? The hell are we going to do with that? Just change it to Elite Skills Manual and you got a good thing there

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 7:13pm

Players Chest - pick items, we will put it into the chest!

5 Great things Elite Battle Maual Advanced Resettlement plan Gold Chest Gold Key Star Medal Simple, right? 5 Normal things 50x Flares 12 Hour Armistice Blackout Bugle Call Battle Essence There's my top 10. Simple and cheap. So War2 don't lose too much money from this Names ՐȝՏɧԹՌԵɿ from Elite.

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 12:58am

It's Time For New Events? Agreed lets MERGE

I wouldn't mind new events, if they actually would work and were worth it. Half the events War2 puts up either don't work or ain't even worth the effort. A merge by the end of the year? That's awhile to wait, considering you'll lose half of your player base in a couple months. But I am happy to hear there is a possibility of it happening

Wednesday, August 3rd 2016, 4:34pm

Blackout needs a minor tweak...

This actually dooes seem like a good idea. I'd back it up

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 1:20am

War Weekend

I agree with this, it would be pretty dang fun and a way to actually get some people to fight instead of hiding.