You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 608.

Yesterday, 6:37am

Author: Sporrow

More issue, building troops

Im trying to build more troops. After 1st batch troops are made, i discovered that idle labour is not regenerating and increasing. It is on same level until you using green card. or immigration Mine have been on 5 idle labour until i was aware of it...so 2 hours without increasing idle labour Im staring to get a long list of ticket Maybe its time to fix your merge tool and re-merge Its no point to try to play now

Yesterday, 6:21am

how to contact support

Dear Beowulf Most people can log in,,,,even i can I just see the funny part, if you cannot log in, and need support badly. you cannot contact support because you cannot log in to reach them. As they have remove any other way to reach support

Yesterday, 6:06am

how to contact support

How do you contact support if you cant login? or is it...you just fuc ked

Friday, October 18th 2019, 4:56pm

At last merge is done

At last merge is done We are happy for that. But to my surprise , i discover that troops and resources is missing from merge notice: __________________________ - The progress of the missions will be maintained. - Non-naval troops will be maintained. All the troops sent will return to their home cities. Troops that are looting will automatically collect and return to their home towns. Troops in battle will automatically return to their cities. -Note: if there are troops loaded with resources stat...

Friday, October 18th 2019, 3:15pm

getting on the new server

Main thing, is that merge happen in save way, and all our stuff is there. If they cant solve it fast. Then they need to come up with a time frame. As long all is safe, im sure we all can even wait to Monday, as weekend is close

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 6:53pm

Dowding

I have same problem, so have many other too. Myself , solve it with correcting in the address line. They should be aware about the problem and correct it. IF they have time

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 6:49pm

Maintenance on server today ? just before server merge

I think we all are happy that we merge now. After years of begging from us and promises that they never was able fulfill. But we still face the wall of silence, and no info. Some of players think its ok not to get all info concerning merge. Its a very important info to give out that they was going to have maintenance 2 hours before merge, For many, i think its very important info. Worese case, thay could put up a note in their merge warning, that they would have 1 hour maintenance from 8:00am Al...

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 9:03am

If maintenance is so crucial, why could not maintenance after 10:00am when they off the merging servers? Off course, no planning as usual No communication

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 8:21am

We know you are very stingy.... We know we dont get much from our account we have to say bye to we know cant have troops outside with resources during merge without loose resources And now, to fuck up rely good And now you have maintenance so we cant bring our resources back, to make sure we loose it. Come up with solution now so we dont loose our resources which are on the way back to cities before merge 10:00am Im rely speechless how you try to fuck up our game, to make sure we cant bring any ...

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 7:15pm

Last day of summer but no merge

We got this message in mail today : _____________________________ Hello Commanders, Have you been asking for a merge? Well, your wish has come true! Merge is definitely coming in October. All details and instructions will be announced soon. So, be prepared and stay tuned. With best regards, Your WAR2 GLORY team. _______________________________ We have heared this many times.... soon have become later later have become,,,never Can we realy trust you this time? The only thing we have learned, is d...

Monday, September 2nd 2019, 4:46pm

Search player in ranking is not working

As part of game, we need to search info about players in Ranking When we put in players name....we cannot get any answer Because its not working anymore Will it be fixed Or will it be working after merge?

Thursday, August 29th 2019, 6:55pm

Any promised Merge soon?

The problem is that the communication is very bad. Even they promised it will be much better. It make me think that they might need approval of their CEO before they type anything. The word "soon" in the context that was used in their announcement, means no more then few weeks. They have done merge of Italian server already. They might need to adjust something for other server merge I rely hope they will put our English servers on server truce 2 days before the promised merge. Also we need some ...

Wednesday, August 21st 2019, 2:51pm

simon says prizes ?

This happen due to lack of information's They could inform in forum, like, prize paid out

Tuesday, August 20th 2019, 5:15pm

simon says prizes ?

you should check the chest section, as they give out in a chest. If its not there, then they might done something wrong

Wednesday, August 14th 2019, 3:31am

How to contact support?

Can you guys tell us how to contact support? How many times do we need to register? 1. for game 2. for forum 3. for contacting support? Only 1 time should be enough, or do you guys dont have control at all? Please tell us how to contact support, step by step

Monday, August 12th 2019, 1:06pm

Merge timetable

Since you have started to merge Italians server. It would be right if you can come out timetable for merge of rest of the servers. It would be nice to know which servers who is going to merge together. Or are all language server merging into 1 server? From the italian server merge warning, i see in the rules that only diamonds that are bought this year will be brought over to new server. It could be a nice idea to let all diamonds to be transferred over to new server, no matter you bought it thi...

Thursday, August 1st 2019, 7:05pm

Any promised Merge soon?

Its august already, no info on merge So it will be merge this summer? Summer is almost gone People loosing hope now Its look that we have been tricked again Soon have become later __________________________ ref: 1.jun __________________________ Finally, Merge: Merge is definitely coming. All details and instruction will be published soon. We will have a big merge this SUMMER. Hope this post has answered all of your worries and questions. We also plan to communicate with our community, now more t...

Monday, July 29th 2019, 5:47pm

Assembly bugles

Dear The Guardian Can you please give example with number .... Is dispatch with 1.100000 not basic manpower cap from ghq with full tech?

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 11:49am

Armageddon

Thank you for info on new general Any chance you guys will upgrade old generals in near or far future? For merge? Are we talking about weeks, months or even years?

Wednesday, July 17th 2019, 7:52pm

Armageddon

What is the property of the new general? Will older Generals go up to lvl 150?