You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 223.

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 10:37pm

Author: Beowulf

Fortification Field and Epic Splendor pieces

Also instead of giving out individual pieces can we get them in chests? I'm tired of my inventory lagging out from thousands of pieces of level 60 gear...

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 10:27pm

Heros worthiness is now dropped dramatically

Heroes can go to level 175...they still have an advantage over Armageddon, and why the hell would anybody need to fire a hero to recruit a general? That doesn't even make sense...

Monday, September 2nd 2019, 9:14pm

Search player in ranking is not working

I'm having the same issue, I'm assuming it's something to do with the badges they added for Blitzkrieg, as it's only the "player" ranking that isn't working properly...Apparently the game thinks I'm Stuvilla Will upload a video in case any mod is interested in seeing the problem... Ranking glitch

Saturday, August 10th 2019, 5:45am

howdy

Howdy! Welcome to the forums

Saturday, August 10th 2019, 12:44am

Merge In Italian Servers

Would love that personally! But the non spec field servers would need a month of special fields first, to make it fair.

Saturday, August 10th 2019, 12:03am

Merge In Italian Servers

Diamonds? No one cares about the diamonds you get from a merge. We want active players to fight...Elite is 7 years old, we need new life, Vanguard is almost a graveyard, El Alamien is a graveyard, Dunkirk isn't much better.

Thursday, August 1st 2019, 9:13pm

Any promised Merge soon?

I'm hoping they are just delaying so merge downtime plays into Blitz III start so there's more activity on Blitz, but if not that it looks like we were lied to again. If we don't have a merge this summer I'm probably done with the game as I won't support a company that outright lies to their customers.

Monday, July 29th 2019, 8:53pm

This game's future looking great. Again. LOL

Must admit the new support needs work. I've sent 2 tickets now and haven't had a response for either one, it has been 2 weeks...

Monday, July 29th 2019, 8:53pm

Assembly bugles

Basic Manpower cap from a level 20 GHQ without adding tech bonuses is 200,000, so you only get 50,000 from a bugle because it only adds 25% of the basic manpower cap, before tech bonuses.

Wednesday, July 17th 2019, 4:06pm

Officer Loyalty & City Morale Need Changes

Good day all, So this has been brought up in the past but with all the new equipment in the last few years and now new officer levels I believe the loyalty and morale system needs to be looked at and action taken. Cities and officers are expensive/ time consuming to build and in my opinion should not be able to be lost within a matter of minutes. Lets figure out how much a level 175 knowledge hero with full ribbon and the best knowledge pieces can knockdown with the Sow Discord and Riot Rumour s...

Wednesday, July 17th 2019, 3:21pm

New Update to Officers

Normal officers with level 9 skills or not cannot compete with generals, you can get 400 + mili from the badge slots alone which normal officers don't have, so that's not an issue, going to 175 with them is fine. As for the older generals I think it's because most people have them 5* already is why they can't go to 150, yet. This new general you need to work hard to make him good, taking him to 150 x 6 to finish him, where as if you had an old general at 100 5 stars you'd only need to do it once...

Saturday, June 8th 2019, 3:40am

sales

Also theres no point doing a voucher code if there's no sale...

Thursday, June 6th 2019, 5:48pm

Merge, merge, merge

Merge is this summer Ughit, this was verified in another forum post. Have some patience.

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 6:19am

Improvements

Good day War2, Haven't made one of these posts in a while because for the longest time it seemed war2 glory was on the downfall and some of us were expecting it to go the way of JoyFort and Wistone. However lately we've had some changes and updates, and I am pleased to see there is interest in keeping this game alive from the company's side. However, I, and I believe most of the WAR2 community would like to see communication increased, maybe bringing back the shoutbox, or even open the discord s...

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 8:20am

Special Fields - Dunkirk, El Al, and Sherman

Yeah exactly. Dunkirk and El Alamien don't have special fields either.

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 1:33am

Quoted from "Copernicus" The new update will be online for servers:Elite,Vanguard,El Alamein,Dunkirk and Sherman on 10/05/2019 12:00 CEST

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 10:21pm

Quoted from "вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ" maaan! i played that server for years and didnt see any..... mind you i was pissed as a fart most the time You might have been when you read this thread too . I was saying they need to release special fields onto these servers, as I can't see anyone being able to survive more than 1 or 2 UOs with this new dispatch cap, without special fields.

Friday, May 10th 2019, 6:40pm

With the introduction of this massive 1.1 million dispatch cap (5.5 mil on UOs!) you need to release special fields onto these servers, it will be hard enough to survive on special field servers with this dispatch, but without them to feed a large army no one will stand a chance. I'd even say roll back the dispatch on these servers till you've given them a month or two on special fields to build large armies.

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 11:53am

Promo

How about paying out the items for the last promo before starting another?

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 12:03am

Blitzkrieg Server Feedback

Blitzkrieg was a nice idea but bringing diamond suits and heroes into the mix for the 67 day server was a terrible idea. Keep officers restricted to generals and suits to honour suits so the free players stand a chance too, and I'm not a f2p player saying this, I spend but just think overtime you will kill the idea and free players will stop giving it a chance... Also should be rewards for top 10 honour players as well... Beowulf