You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 598.

Monday, September 2nd 2019, 4:46pm

Author: Sporrow

Search player in ranking is not working

As part of game, we need to search info about players in Ranking When we put in players name....we cannot get any answer Because its not working anymore Will it be fixed Or will it be working after merge?

Thursday, August 29th 2019, 6:55pm

Any promised Merge soon?

The problem is that the communication is very bad. Even they promised it will be much better. It make me think that they might need approval of their CEO before they type anything. The word "soon" in the context that was used in their announcement, means no more then few weeks. They have done merge of Italian server already. They might need to adjust something for other server merge I rely hope they will put our English servers on server truce 2 days before the promised merge. Also we need some ...

Wednesday, August 21st 2019, 2:51pm

simon says prizes ?

This happen due to lack of information's They could inform in forum, like, prize paid out

Tuesday, August 20th 2019, 5:15pm

simon says prizes ?

you should check the chest section, as they give out in a chest. If its not there, then they might done something wrong

Wednesday, August 14th 2019, 3:31am

How to contact support?

Can you guys tell us how to contact support? How many times do we need to register? 1. for game 2. for forum 3. for contacting support? Only 1 time should be enough, or do you guys dont have control at all? Please tell us how to contact support, step by step

Monday, August 12th 2019, 1:06pm

Merge timetable

Since you have started to merge Italians server. It would be right if you can come out timetable for merge of rest of the servers. It would be nice to know which servers who is going to merge together. Or are all language server merging into 1 server? From the italian server merge warning, i see in the rules that only diamonds that are bought this year will be brought over to new server. It could be a nice idea to let all diamonds to be transferred over to new server, no matter you bought it thi...

Thursday, August 1st 2019, 7:05pm

Any promised Merge soon?

Its august already, no info on merge So it will be merge this summer? Summer is almost gone People loosing hope now Its look that we have been tricked again Soon have become later __________________________ ref: 1.jun __________________________ Finally, Merge: Merge is definitely coming. All details and instruction will be published soon. We will have a big merge this SUMMER. Hope this post has answered all of your worries and questions. We also plan to communicate with our community, now more t...

Monday, July 29th 2019, 5:47pm

Assembly bugles

Dear The Guardian Can you please give example with number .... Is dispatch with 1.100000 not basic manpower cap from ghq with full tech?

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 11:49am

Armageddon

Thank you for info on new general Any chance you guys will upgrade old generals in near or far future? For merge? Are we talking about weeks, months or even years?

Wednesday, July 17th 2019, 7:52pm

Armageddon

What is the property of the new general? Will older Generals go up to lvl 150?

Saturday, July 13th 2019, 1:44pm

details and instruction of coming merge

We have been promised merge this summer. Its now July. Can you please start to inform us about what is going to happen.We was promised details and instruction 1. What rules is going to be applied? 2. time frame for the merge, transition time? 3. Which server are going to be merge together? 4. What happen to to accounts we have on servers that is going to be merged, as we will sit again with 1 account on the new server. Rules? We also need to be prepared, not only you! Some put vac up because of ...

Sunday, June 23rd 2019, 3:05pm

Kursk Glitched Officers Insomnia

I guess most of us have meet glitch officers. On Dunkirk i have found items that show different value when I put it on officers. Most of them show much higher value when on officers. But they can also show much lower when dressed on officers. This issues have been reported to support with screenshots It have not been fixed yet. So its a good idea to check your officers to check for this discrepancy During all the merge i have been thru. All officers equipment's have been removed from officers an...

Saturday, June 22nd 2019, 12:47am

to the future....

Now, Merge is a good idea to get active players back on server, and remove inactive accounts. For future, i agree with you. Many Small things can improve alot. If they do thing right, they do not need to merge in the future. But since they increased dispatched troops, i hope the also will add up with resource fields as well. As we need to feed troops, to have enough troops available to defend our cities. War week need to be transform into war weekend, like alliance war and axis vs allied. It sho...

Saturday, June 1st 2019, 10:33pm

Improvements

It was very useful info coming out now The WAR2's Fate in 2020? Yes, the flash player won't support the games but I must assure you that our technical team has already put a plan in place and the War2 Glory will be here for many more years. This info should come out long time ago, as we have been asking this question long time ago. Finally, Merge: Merge is definitely coming. All details and instruction will be published soon. We will have a big merge this SUMMER. Hope this post has answered all ...

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 9:21pm

Communication

I dont know why they still not have removed the link to discord, as its invalid. There are no discord for war2glory( see attachment) Next is the link to forum from game window. Its not working Fixing this 2, that will be a good part of continuous work to improve the game experience

Monday, May 27th 2019, 5:55pm

New Diamond Icon!

Can we store more gold too? As i see the example have 770million gold

Monday, May 27th 2019, 3:31pm

Communication

The issue with communication ,have been a issue since they dont want to have any direct communication with players, They closed the shout out box, and replaced it with discord. And claimed it will benefit all as support will monitor the channel. As we all know, they was hardly on. This year they closed discord. And it have been a blessing, for them as there are no more direct communication. If any issue on Friday night, It have to wait until lunchtime on Monday. What they will do to fix it? Most...

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 1:50pm

Special Fields - Dunkirk, El Al, and Sherman

Hope the game management see the problem and add res fields now

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 3:29pm

What happen after no support of flash player. That question have been asked many times. As you know, we only meet no answer policy. As everything is top secret, and "private and confident" policy apply to everything

Saturday, May 11th 2019, 5:12am

I agree that resource fields is needed now. This new numbers is a game change Need to have millions of troop in city now. And we need to feed them