You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 126.

Saturday, June 22nd 2019, 8:47am

Author: bonzo

to the future....

who cares for free diamonds and troops to remove old accounts ? thats just tough luck once u decide to play different servers with same email that is part of the cycle merge is only 1 way to keep some players interested but i belive a great part of the game there should be new servers every 18 months yes but then there should be a merge every 3 years too they are ways to keep adding to the game this way and it covers every need desire and gives every angle a go for each players needs no merge = ...

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 1:44pm

Improvements

i agree with all above from beowulf this is i think what most of the long established players want because they understand the games needs for progression. seem like everytime they make the blitz server they forget the rest of us now all efforts on the cash cow for the from what i can work out the cheats to prosper brigad there has been several warnings over the years about players leaving over it being dead on servers and there is a time limit foreven the most hardcore and loyal. To many times ...

Friday, May 10th 2019, 9:06pm

Special Fields - Dunkirk, El Al, and Sherman

the new diapatch is very good but i think maybe a little to high for many i would have personaly up it to 500 k with a view for more expansion in the future i agree all these servers need special fields to make it more fun for these numbers now not just the sending building and rebuilding but the gold also is going to be needed and this is why they will be needed alongside the feeding. i do think its a gret addition but its like going from a mini to a ferrari in power and it needed a mid range p...

Wednesday, May 8th 2019, 12:36am

general side arm in ring slot ?

upon buying and trying to dress a general tonight piece by piece i buy the side arm the sword pic and there is a mistake as it puts this into the ring meaning i buy then a second as i was confused i have send a ticket asking for them to swap one side arm for the ring which is cigars i make this ticket incase anyone else is buying and there is a genune mistke in side arm and ring slots mixed up dont be an idiot like me and buy same piece twice as you thought u had accidently not and then realised...

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 12:51pm

were still waiting !

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 3:04pm We know what you want! Commanders, We know that you have been asking for some time the option to merge servers in the WAR2 GLORY game, and with the arrival of newest servers this desire just gets stronger, but don’t worry, we hear your plead and have kept it into our minds to make it possible as soon as we can. Please do not despair, we will inform you when this comes and which servers will be merged, the delay on this feature has occurred for our recent mov...

Saturday, April 27th 2019, 8:08pm

is the 5 invites thing exclusive to mayhem guys....

there is also if you look negative honor Honor: -134854 seems like there is multiple issues here

Friday, April 26th 2019, 6:45pm

Blitzkrieg Server Feedback

i feel sorry for any genuine honest players that decided to play this server it is very clear the top 2 allainces all along had there .... ( freinds ) building citys and troops just to milk for the score amazing how second place allaince jumps close to the 1st place and then magic happens 1st place finds over 20 k more allaince score i never played this server i already had a feeling it was going to be about corruption and cheating away from this part of it i dont understand this server was goin...

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 8:45am

so i get locked out my account a hour ago....

i dont play the new server i personaly dont belive in the way it was made and i just thought it was a cash cow but after reading this post i am glad i didnt now i always thought that gm cm or support players didnt play the game as this would be an unfair advantage to the allaince they played in to hear its possible that copernicus is playing there and as most of the posts for this server have been by this person makes this almost beyond belife sorry to hear your account is locked maybe hacked by...

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 9:30am

i guess elite server dont get sales anymore

no sales no events yes all is on the new server lets hope during this excesise they are running to make players spend they are working on new events as they promised more to come i also asked about some new upgrades to buildings etc a few weks ago via mail they reply more ugrades are comming we will let u know soon and then maybe by 3099 a merge could happen or they will just keep running the 67 day server until they make everyone quit because they see it as a pointless server to play and then t...

Wednesday, March 6th 2019, 12:43pm

Carnival Chests

the actual event would have been nice thats 2 x events now halloween and carnival clearly any of the free items u can gain during an event it seems no one at w2g wants any players to take but you have the bare faced cheek to make a sale with the items very rude to the players who support the game sometimes a little event with a few free items is what keeps us playing and paying

Sunday, March 3rd 2019, 10:30pm

St. Patrick´s Event

looks like they let the carnival event pass by this year also they dont like to give us any fun that can give us anything free anymore lets hope there is events for the future to keep us busy here and there unless they think 67 day server is an event hahah

Friday, March 1st 2019, 9:49pm

Item sale + Voucher code !

some one forgot to add the sales to the servers probably too busy on this new waste of money server you think is going to save the game merge will do that this new server is a fly by situiation how many times u think u going to restart a server in 67 days and the lemmings will keep rejoining ??? fix what u have stop trying to get around it and stop being stupid and put the sales on at least even if its to look at what we dont need its better then forgetting to press a button not profesional at a...

Friday, February 15th 2019, 10:01pm

New Blitzkrieg Server!

67 days of spending to watch it vanish and with the prospect of maybe another super powerful suit ??? 67 days of my life i wont be giving up thanks w2g afther the years not just myself but many others have invested into this game i will stick by my guns and say no merge no money from me and many others if u cant fix what you already have stop trying to expand into other ideas to use as a diversion tactic yes the wallet warrior noobs that think they are special people are going to jump at this ch...

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 1:18pm

Medal of victory

how very odd i was about to make my own mail concering medal of victory and yes its about time they were made into prizes. a lot of time and effort goes into war week its not like anyone is trying to take away buying items just make them swappable im happy to suggest make so many medals of vicroty into a mission in the shop u can claim , for example 5 medals of victory = 1 resettle plan 10 = advanced resetle plan 8 = officer battle manual 100 = elite trainng skill this is just a suggestion and i...

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 9:08am

another day another log in issue

finlay was able to log in last night go to sleep and wake up today and now i cant log in again this is getting rather tedious now as im close again to starving troops now maybe if u added the no hazzards like u said this would of course help matters but u didnt even get this right and the fact no reply to any tickets is also a worry come on w2g fix your servers so far the upgrade to google cloud isnt wow ing us its just the same as it ever was no isses been fixed for many and now it seems no haz...

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 8:16pm

Hazard is still on

i am recieving hazzard also ... vanguard server u cant make this up lol

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 5:46pm

you add sales and there is log in issues????

cant even get ongo gamigo.com there main site ok so something is very wrong but they arnt aware ? there is staff online at points more so as they added a sale that most cant even log in to see never mind play but the most stupid is if they are aware why no notification and why they didnt fix hazzard off and truce on ? the worst part is im sure they will be going home soon with out a care for us and i have a lot of troops to starve so i expect them all back w2g

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 5:24pm

http://prntscr.com/m8159g just as u think it will work service unavaliable lets have a fukin sale

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 5:13pm

shame on you w2g there is serious log in issues you dont reply to ticket about it but we have the auto replys if you are lucky to get to the log in screen it either tells you your password is wrong or it just does nothing thats if your lucky the other one it says the server does not exist not just me but many i know of in whats app group having this issue and there all over the world just fix the server log in issue set truce and hazards off or there is going to be a lot of angry mails coming wa...

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 3:45pm

is there going to be xmas 2018 event ???

probably like asking a brick wall a question but anyone in the support side of war 2 glory wish to let us know if such an event will take place or is it lost like halloween also? a little info for us is always appreciated come on they post for sales they post for discounts why cant they post of xmas event or other events ? if you did dellete it like hallowen you have time to make something happen i doubt it will happen were not the other gamigo games where you started them already so doubtful th...