You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 86.

Monday, May 13th 2019, 2:21pm

Author: Copernicus

The "Blitzkrieg II" Global Server is here!

Commander, have you been asking for a new Global Server? Well, your wishes have come true! We are ready to release the new updated "Blitzkrieg II" Global Server on Thursday 16/05/2019 10:00 CEST. It will be available for ALL VERSIONS. The server will only be up for a limited time, but you’ll be able to earn more awesome rewards. Want to hear more? Well pay attention, here is what you need to know! .The server will last 67 days (no more, no less!) .For the first 7 days all truces will be activat...

Friday, May 10th 2019, 11:20am

A long-awaited update is here!!

Hello Commanders, there's a surprise waiting for you!! We made a long-awaited update to the game and this time you can send more troops from the General Headquarters that could be vital for your future tactics and your way to glory and world domination!! General Headquarters:Level 20 Leadership technology:Level 15 Manpower Cap:1.100.000 The new update will be online for servers:Elite,Vanguard,El Alamein,Dunkirk and Sherman on 10/05/2019 12:00 CEST We really hope you enjoy it!! Kind Regards, Your...

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 4:11pm

General Suit-Big Sale!!

Hello Commanders! Today 07.05.2019 17:00 we will activate a special sale for you! You will find General Suit on big sale! We hope you catch the deal !!! It will be active for all servers! War2Glory Team

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 10:52am

"Blitzkrieg" Global Server - Winners

Commander, The smoke from the last battle hasn’t dispersed yet, the adrenaline from this Blitzkrieg round is still running through your body. It's far from over. We have to start over, rebuild and hit them hard before they rise again. You survived 67 days of raging war and steel friendship. Time to know the winner's names: The winning alliances are: 1.TRAGIK.Clyde .Redb@yron .La Onda .Thomas Shelby .black tiger .Blackstorm .msn .Νεκρός .Killer ghost .ΦουνταΣ -4- 2.TRIADA.Σχ .Joshua .χθες ήρωας ...

Friday, April 26th 2019, 3:28pm

Item SALE !

Hello Commanders! Today we will activate a special ITEM sale! It's active for all servers! I hope you catch a good deal !!! Today 26.04.2019 17:00 to Monday 29.04.2019 12:00 War2Glory Team

Thursday, April 25th 2019, 2:34pm

New Heroes: Server Kursk

Hello Commanders, We have new heroes that will be released Friday 26.04.2019 20:00 Stanislaw Mikolajczyk Alexander Fleming Charles Drew Audie Murphy Carl Clauberg These heroes could make a nice addition to your army and balance the scales to your favour. Be on the lookout for them. They will help you achieve your way to GLORY.

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 11:48am

Easter Event

Commanders! The Easter Event has arrived! Time to gear up for the holiday. Start: Thursday - April 18, 2019 @ 14:00 End: Thursday - April 25, 2019 @ 12:00 You will find Easter missions in the expansion section: Easter Basket - 1 time Mission Condition: 100.000 reputation Rewards: 1 x Easter Basket and 1 x Hammer Red Egg, Yellow Egg, Blue Egg and Green Egg - No Limit Mission Find eggs by plundering and conquering Grassland, Basin and Forest of levels 1, 2 and 3 Condition: 12 eggs the same color ...

Friday, April 12th 2019, 2:56pm

Heroes - Blitzkrieg!

Hello Commanders, We have new heroes that will be released today 12.04.2019 17:00 James Franck Ludwig Bielefeld Kirill Ischewsk Also,there are more heroes still free, Theodore Rostock Albert Neustadt Heinz Landa Friedrich Zoller Aldo Payne Danny Danowitz Alexandrovich Tambow Be hurry,only 18 days left!! These heroes could make a nice addition to your army and balance the scales to your favour. Be on the lookout for them. They will help you achieve your way to GLORY.

Friday, April 12th 2019, 2:48pm

Rotation Sale - Blitzkrieg!!!

Hello Commanders! Today we will activate a special ROTATION SALE that will be on during the weekend! Start: 12.04.2019 @ 17:00 (Local Server Time) End: 15.04.2019 @ 12:00 (Local Server Time) I hope you catch a good deal !!!

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 3:49pm

Glitches / Exploits

Quoted from "HitMaN2k19" First off let me make this clear... I'm an actual player that plays this game and know the mechanism of the game and how it works.. We never get response from gm or cm through private messages and issues are never resolved , I'm still waiting for my 5 poly mayors that got strated 100 that was over 6weeks ago so I've given up on that. The GM / CM are in some way playing and are aiding other players how do I know this ? Because I play the game if you ask any other player ...

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 3:21pm

Glitches / Exploits

Quoted from "Had enough" you staff never answer...wrote message weeks ago and surprise surprise nothing in return..so no point saying contact in message...waste of time Please send me with personal message the ticket id. Thanks.

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 2:49pm

Glitches / Exploits

Dear Commanders Due to our privacy policy, we don't discuss private matters in the forum. If you want to discuss server Kursk please contact the support or CM (by message) and wait for our response. I also would like to make this clear: CM (Community Manager) and GM (Game Master) don't play any active servers and they haven’t any relationship with players (Greeks or other). Hope this will clear some of your misunderstandings. Best regards, Copernicus

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 11:48am

New Heroes - Blitzkrieg!

Hello Commanders, We have new heroes that will be released tomorrow 11.04.2019 20:00 Heinz Landa Friedrich Zoller Aldo Payne Danny Danowitz These heroes could make a nice addition to your army and balance the scales to your favour. Be on the lookout for them. They will help you achieve your way to GLORY.

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 2:49pm

Update

Hello Commanders, we would like to inform you that we will cancel the ban for now and we will move the case to the legal department of our company. Best regards, Copernicus

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 2:48pm

Update

Hello Commanders, we would like to inform you that we will cancel the ban for now and we will move the case to the legal department of our company. Best regards, Copernicus

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 2:46pm

Update

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 11:42am

Is it “Black Friday” today or not?

Hello Commanders! Is it “Black Friday” today or not? When we were working on the item sale, we’ve prepared for you, we really must have lost track of time! But, anyway… we’ve prepared a very, very special sale for you. You’ll find up to 70% discount in the shop. This sale will be active on all servers. Start: 04.04.2019 @ 12:00 (local server time) End: 05.04.2019 @ 12:00 (local server time) We hope you will catch Great deals! Your War2Glory Team!

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 3:28pm

Heroes-Blitzkrieg!

Hello Commanders, We have new heroes that will be released tomorrow 04.04.2019 20:00 Aleksandr Vasilevsky Theodore Rostock Albert Neustadt These heroes could make a nice addition to your army and balance the scales to your favour. Be on the lookout for them. They will help you achieve your way to GLORY.

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 12:08pm

Heroes-Blitzkrieg!

Hello Commanders, We have new heroes that will be released tomorrow 23.03.2019 20:00 CET Robert Hamburg Semyon Artjom Kliment Saransk Ivan Wolgodonsk Archibald Wavell Walter Hess Erwin Schrödinger Simon Lake These heroes could make a nice addition to your army and balance the scales to your favour. Be on the lookout for them. They will help you achieve your way to GLORY.

Friday, March 15th 2019, 11:35am

New Item only on Blitzkrieg!

Commanders, today we are adding a totally new item to Military Shop only on server Blitzkrieg! Mega Robotization Mega Robotization, reduce the resource costs of building construction by 75%, applies to level 12-15 buildings, valid for 24 hours. The duration can be extended through multiple uses. New item will be online in shop from today Friday 15.03.2019 12:00 to Monday 18.03.2019 12:00 Don’t miss this chance! War2Glory Team