You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 577.

Monday, April 22nd 2019, 4:55am

Author: Sporrow

Drop from fields

Why do fields drop so bad? Do you never read comment from From Events? Fields drop so bad its a shame to call it event. Events bring players online, it bring money in. For the past 2 years you have been hit badly with critics about how bad the fields drop. You can claim it drop random, and for sure you guys can adjust it. But for sure you dont want players to get anything(As your mind say bad for biz) You for sure manage the game as you never have had any education in modern theory like marketin...

Friday, April 19th 2019, 4:09pm

Lucky wheel

Why not update lucky wheel with Easter items And please do something with the drop level As it dont drop much and when it drop, its hardly any easter items

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 2:36pm

No Easter Event?

Thank you very much I realy have hope now

Wednesday, April 17th 2019, 8:22pm

No Easter Event?

Is it going to be any easter event? Or are you trying to say you closing this game ?

Wednesday, April 17th 2019, 2:52pm

Support tickets

I got the same problem I guess they doing some update silent Maybe thats why they truce on and hazard off yesterday As we dont deserve any info

Monday, April 15th 2019, 10:25pm

Support tickets

I send in 2 tickets to support To my surprise, no automatic response. How can we know tickets reach support? Do we have to flood support with tickets? Well, i should no be surprised

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 11:16pm

Glitches / Exploits

Flash player crash: 2. 100's of scout plunders to spam your flash player and crash will this be fixed ? (If you don't belive it crashes I can always educate you and show you) 2. This is something that's being extensively looked at. It happens by 160 attacks or more. I have experience this a few times, it work well with as few as about 80 scout attacks as well. Its not like the flash player crash. Its more like the flash-player cant handle all the traffic and freeze The world chat and alliance ch...

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 10:25pm

Glitches / Exploits

I forgot to say, Its the 1st time in 2 years time I have seen you comment on what we talk about. Why not comment more of what we talk about. It would be nice to put many things behind, and start to look forward. Talk about improvements. Why not a statement about your commitment to the game. So we dont need to have the feeling you going to close the game? Why not kill our speculations

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 4:43pm

Glitches / Exploits

Quoted from "Copernicus" Dear Commanders Due to our privacy policy, we don't discuss private matters in the forum. If you want to discuss about server Kursk please contact the support or CM (by message) and wait for our response. I also would like to make this clear: CM (Community Manager) and GM (Game Master) don't play any active servers and they haven’t any relationship with players (Greeks or other). Hope this will clear some of your misunderstanding. Best regards, Copernicus I dont know if...

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 8:54pm

Glitches / Exploits

They will never investigate. They will just ignore your tickets. I spend 3 months with sending in tickets before someone replied You can give them proof like screen shots and video of the problems, And they will blame you are responsible for the problem. And that they cant simulate the problem. After alot of argue, they will compensate you with 3% of your loose. And blame thats all they can do. Even if its their problem. They dont have any good ticket handling , and close procedure. Amd definiti...

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 11:42am

Easter event

Wonder if it going to be Easter Event this year. Most likely it will be canceled as event is canceled this year. That means game is closing. Thats why they dont say a thing. Thats why they cancel all their promises Or? ( We are allowed to speculate since you dont say a thing)

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 4:11am

New Idea

Hehehehe... For now...its a good idea. At least the server will be crowded and active And they can get sales as well But will they update the game interface? As Flash player will not be supported soon, this year? Or will they close down when not supported?

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 4:50pm

Another day in paradise.... And more new ideas...

As you know, they just publisher. They cant fix any bug at all. The developer have to fix. On the other side, we dont know if they report it to the developer. As they refuse to have any transparency regarding anything. What they do on maintenance, seems to be only normal maintenance of the database. They are not proud and confident to report any bug fixing(As other game do)

Sunday, April 7th 2019, 10:17pm

New Idea

Now....Its not to make it good timing for few players. Now its good time to make it for most of the players. I think we talk about how to make the game survive, how to attract old and new players. If you have other ideas, why dont you let us know? We have given them a lot of very bad critics. We need to be constructive, and assist them with good ideas that can attract old and new players. As now, the state of this game can not continue forever. We need have movement in directions which benefit a...

Friday, April 5th 2019, 5:54pm

New Idea

War week is now a old idea which not working well It last too long Why not start to have war weekend, 3 days war. Starting from friday 18:00 and ending sunday 23:59 or monday 05:59 As most players have normal life and have work. Most players have off during weekend. By default, everyone should take part No need to vote. Those who dont want to take part, can either use truce or vac. It will generate income as players have to use diamonds for it. Maybe they make a weekend truce package players can...

Friday, April 5th 2019, 5:04pm

We Gotta Get outta this place

Without money and sales....no server. So sales is ok Now, their problem is to make the game attractive for players, and attract new old players.

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 6:15pm

Wow day

We all can see game management have been busy today, Good news...We got a good deal in sales Bad news.....We got threaten today by " publish misleading/misinforming information and "troll" other players." I assume its forbidden to tell truth What can I say, this is what happen when you refuse to take part of discussion. And not giving any info on what happen in the near future. We can talk abbot misleading info from your side Monday, November 5th 2018, 11:33am we got this announcement: https://f...

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 8:27pm

W2G Future?

The bottom line is, we all want active server. Active servers bring money in. Get some daily mission we all can do and be active with. Get some event like Alliance war weekend and Allied vs Axis weekend. Everyone have to take part by default, and where we can gain personal score and honor. Those who dot want to take part can truce or vac Prices for best alliance, prices for best side Same time, fix your random generator to be random. And drop rate from fields and item to ok again, And please be ...

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 5:54pm

Lmao so my previous post is no longer possible to

I think its ok they play the game so they can see all challenges we players have. But they need to play as normal players with no benefit. They need trust from players, but they getting less and less trust. What we see, is a dieing game. They are not confident in what they do. 1. they failed to attract players 2. I havent seen them do anything to attract new players 3. Any new players see they getting to little as daily 4. item getting more expensive 5. they fail to entertain players with missio...