You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 355.

Yesterday, 12:06pm

Author: Had enough

Drop from fields

Eggs drop rate is bad given up on that..hammer and baskets are not so bad. not as fun as events used to be years back

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 11:26am

Blitzkrieg Server Feedback

blatant cheats so not worth doing the server....you wanted feedback and deleting posts? why you dont like what you see, that works both ways we dont like what we see on the servers with the blatant cheats and get away with it.. so until that is sorted i will not play them servers

Wednesday, April 17th 2019, 3:11pm

Support tickets

ah ok other people too. why they never gave info for the truce time yesterday is a bit out of order. now says server IP address cant be found when try.....

Wednesday, April 17th 2019, 2:46pm

Support tickets

Why cant i access the forum page from game page? say not available? can access it from log in page sometimes!!!

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 3:28pm

Glitches / Exploits

no ID number as said it was PRIVATE message. sent so many messages but nothing ever back.. so again what is the point sending a message when get no reply, and its was about an issue in the game on kursk server..perhaps ask phoenix about it aswell as also sent him the message. 29th March was the time i sent message nothing back

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 2:53pm

Glitches / Exploits

you staff never answer...wrote message weeks ago and surprise surprise nothing in return..so no point saying contact in message...waste of time

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 9:35am

Glitches / Exploits

blitz just saying overnight alliance increases by 20k score...not many big alliances left to get that oopps ment to say set up accounts oh well glad not in it, but many other are who have paid money and you letting this happen shame on ya

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 9:45pm

Glitches / Exploits

no more payments from me...also love the way the GM/CM will not answer a PM. all useless. so much cheating on new server but nothing done so cant be arsed with it

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 3:01pm

Easter event

Easter mission you having a laugh....they more concerned on releasing more heroes on new server. sadly that server is getting all the attention they gotta get as much cash as poss out of it while let the others slowly die..........

Monday, April 8th 2019, 10:56am

New Idea

yeh dont bother they have never listened so dont waste your breath. we have been critics for very good reason, they are rubbish. cant even run a forum let alone a game

Friday, April 5th 2019, 4:33pm

We Gotta Get outta this place

Yes by monday cities will be flaming. hate the attitude by them but want so much money off us........

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 8:37pm

Wow day

they threaten and ban people cause they know they have a cheating member of staff. but the lies over the last year is so bad...merge never happened but a new server just to make a load of money was created.. their new motto all for us sod the rest.. well you might as well close down game as intended as people seen through you..bunch of muppets

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 3:27pm

Praise criticism or feedback

Perhaps they need to change the topic heading praise criticism banned!!!!!

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 1:49pm

Author: jack1

W2G Future?

personally i dont see a future for the game on a business side. I am only playing as made good friends and to chat to them. If you make threats shows you are hiding something.

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 9:58am

Lmao so my previous post is no longer possible to

well lets see what happens will talk about her in wc. given up playing that cash cow of a server

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 3:41pm

server should be put on temp truce and investigated. can always run it for few extra days....should be a sacking and a few bans or that alliance banned...

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 2:25pm

didnt make sense to me his view...the staff member on there isnt a mod he a CM so yes has the game tools.....See if you get response from support i am still waiting after 2 weeks for an answer...good luck

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 12:11pm

so i get locked out my account a hour ago....

well said caeser....not a penny more from me... local landord down the old pub can have it

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 10:33am

so i get locked out my account a hour ago....

next will be perm mutes on the server i bet then more lock outs....what was their statement it will be a fair server???? yeah right good old dodgy dealings by the company. copperius should change name to delboy