You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• Vilya

Community Manager (en,pl)

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• I have been involved in online gaming forever it seems. It used to be all about console gaming which I still have them all (and play them often). I still avidly play Last Chaos on my private characters to this day, as well as about 5 other games including War2Glory.
    I have been with Last Chaos US since it's inception in 2006, the community got me hooked and I could never walk away. I have been an active player since then and shortly after its opening, began to work within the game. In September of 2014, gamigo asked me if I would like to become a Community Manager and I jumped at the chance! Since then I have worked on a number of servers and version, and am now expanding to other games as well! As far as I am concerned, I have the best job ever and would not trade it for any other job.

Please never hesitate to message me with questions, concerns or ideas. My proverbial door is always open.

Happy gaming!

Personal information

Posts (532)