You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• king steve

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• banned
    this is the second time i have to do a forum post as my first was removed at 22. 24 and i wont be silenced

today i have recived the 2 bans in 1year
    1 ban was for a officer named dumb ass
    2. was for this

they say i was talking about a person in games family
    this actuly was a ac convo about manchester utd manger jose mourinho
    there are 3 things wrong with todays ban

1. no where do i mention the players name in my chat fail

2, gamigo rules on print screens

Dear Steven,

Our rules say that the screenshot can not be edited if you want to submit it as proof. The screenshot submitted by you did not meet the standard guidelines.
    Regardless of the date and time shown, our guidelines state that the entire screen is to be visible.

Hello Steven,

Thank you for your report.

Please be advised that we no longer accept any screenshots via link. Please send your screenshots as attachments.

I will begin an investigation as soon we have your attachments.

Unfortunately, I am not a liberty to give out any feedback of the outcome due to privacy laws.

thank you for your understanding.

3 . lipwnd she called me a liar for something she got wrong

i havnt been muted in 6 months since i was banned for no good reason and i get banned again for print screens i have yet to see THIS IS WHAT I SAID

No it didn't happened 6 months ago and it was totally not about football manager you talking about. I'm sorry but your ban will be not lifted and you should not lie in order to get it lifted.

i have also print screens of event master fixing events on elite server :thumbup:

and btw i have took a print screen and copy and paste it so i will keep posting to show what this game is really like
    :P :P :P

now today i got banned for posting a privte message where infect the CM LIPWND post about it yestaday in shout box

which what she said here was a lie i never said 6 months
:P :P :P

Personal information

Posts (109)