You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "the_one_only_TOKER" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 3rd 2016

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 7:48pm

staved troops!!!

I had more then enough food in my city to keep them fed, yet when i logged in they were gone!
this drives me nuts.. now i have 12 hours til 40% vanish when i should have them all there to begin with. We all know support wont get back to me SO WHY PLAY ?

heres the math .. -7 mil hr .. 110 mil food in city atleast.. slept for 7 hours (49 mil food) Where did the rest of the food go!!!!???

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: X(

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

redi

Corporal

• "redi" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 9:42am

there will be more staved troops
food fields no show
????
why game could make money off flares
instead players lose troops to starvation
than leave game
GOOD

• Activate Facebook

• "the_one_only_TOKER" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 3rd 2016

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 6:29pm

my starved troops

thank you for fixing my starved troops in a speedy way too, the game is awesome and you put a nice big smile on this canadians face!!!
:P

• Activate Facebook

• "Jimmi Durden" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 11:08pm

thank you for fixing my starved troops in a speedy way too, the game is awesome and you put a nice big smile on this canadians face!!!
:P
wery nice Toker congratz. Thats actually nice work from there side.
  • Activate Facebook

redi

Corporal

• "redi" is male

Sunday, January 17th 2016, 9:57pm

you know some players get more back than they had
you need send ticket with some kind of proof
as always some players change printout using someone elses screen shot
not hard to do and change date and time and poof
more troops lose a hundred get hundred thousand back
so starved troops should stay dead or fix hazards
another reason hazards out of control

• Activate Facebook

• "Jimmi Durden" is male

Monday, January 18th 2016, 9:04am

you know some players get more back than they had
you need send ticket with some kind of proof
as always some players change printout using someone elses screen shot
not hard to do and change date and time and poof
more troops lose a hundred get hundred thousand back
so starved troops should stay dead or fix hazards
another reason hazards out of control
I guess support want to see city event report, that way you can see date, time, place and how many troops starve.
  • Activate Facebook

redi

Corporal

• "redi" is male

Monday, January 18th 2016, 12:26pm

yes but these can be changed

• Activate Facebook

kik

Sergeant

Monday, January 18th 2016, 12:35pm

To edit the report of the troop hazard would be damn near impossible. Firstly its a system wide report thats logged and has a traceable number on it. This way admin look at the one you sent and the one they have. So to use someone elses would take great skill. you cant use a screenshot it has to be the official report from ur account.
I could be wrong of course but i do not think in this case i am as it would take the same system thats used in the game to generate a report of more troops to allow the edit to take place. You can't edit hazard reports therefor if this has happened a new rule of only reports and not screenshots to replce must be rolled out

A wise man knows when he has one apple he needs more. When he has a bunch he needs less.
  • Activate Facebook

redi

Corporal

• "redi" is male

Monday, January 18th 2016, 10:55pm

well you can take a part of one report and change
parts with another than you put in your time stamps
and put together than you have different report that
reads as real,i do not know how it works down to letter i just so end result
a lot more troops than ones lost

• Activate Facebook

redi

Corporal

• "redi" is male

Monday, January 18th 2016, 10:58pm

if there is a way to cheat ,players that are dishonest will find it.
how many blackholes are there? so yes they are there,

• Activate Facebook

Mickey™

Corporal

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 1:24am

starved troops

same here i had food to suport them but they starved few hours earlier... i sent ticket and hope it will be solved

• Activate Facebook

Poltergeist

Corporal

• "Poltergeist" is male

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 2:40am

Exact same thing happened to me two days ago Mic, 90mil food vanished out of my city, sent ticket - awaiting reply

Put a frog in boiling water and it will jump right out of it. Put it in lukewarm water and heat it; it will slowly boil to death.
Shoot a man in the head and he'll die in an instant.? Put him behind a desk and give him a small paycheck; he will slowly work himself to death.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Jimmi Durden" is male

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 9:30am

Same happend to my Diamonds just this morning I had 12365 now 0, I look forward that support give them back :whistling:

• Activate Facebook

Indian

Private

Date of registration: Dec 19th 2015

Friday, January 29th 2016, 4:24pm

Nice to see someone was able to get troops Back

I tried for over a month to work with support to get my troops back. And got absolutely nothing but a big run around. first I get asked several times for amount of troops lost and from what city. then I get told it was impossible for me to have the troops I listed. THEN they tell me ALL my troops were returned but put into one BUILDER city . Yet there was no report in intel saying I had starved again. I guess maybe If i had been on a server that was not controled by support teams buddies I might have had more luck. Watch out if they ever merge Vanguard with any other server. ONLY the Hellas alliance get anywhere there
P.S. Feel free to ban me for my comments W2G I have proof saved on my comp and can prove to anyone what I say is the TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Activate Facebook

Poltergeist

Corporal

• "Poltergeist" is male

Friday, January 29th 2016, 4:44pm

I am in the same boat Indian... troops starved due to messed up server clock, support got back to me and then just stopped replying.. been waiting a week now, troops starved almost 3 weeks ago

Put a frog in boiling water and it will jump right out of it. Put it in lukewarm water and heat it; it will slowly boil to death.
Shoot a man in the head and he'll die in an instant.? Put him behind a desk and give him a small paycheck; he will slowly work himself to death.
  • Activate Facebook

Mickey™

Corporal

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 12:31pm

seems like they forgot :(

its been more than 3 weeks when my troops starved and i still didnt get maill what happened... i only got mail that they will check it out...

• Activate Facebook

Poltergeist

Corporal

• "Poltergeist" is male

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 6:21pm

Same Mic, infuriating

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 12:29am

Gossip - Rumors - Reallitys - Illusions

I tried for over a month to work with support to get my troops back. And got absolutely nothing but a big run around. first I get asked several times for amount of troops lost and from what city. then I get told it was impossible for me to have the troops I listed. THEN they tell me ALL my troops were returned but put into one BUILDER city . Yet there was no report in intel saying I had starved again. I guess maybe If i had been on a server that was not controled by support teams buddies I might have had more luck. Watch out if they ever merge Vanguard with any other server. ONLY the Hellas alliance get anywhere there
P.S. Feel free to ban me for my comments W2G I have proof saved on my comp and can prove to anyone what I say is the TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now lets speak for the fact's for once !!
Ofcourse i can put in subject millions words to express my motions in a small box called letter but i just focus in facts !!
Sharke after he return from vacation he found his towns without a piece of a weapon imagine without even 1 soldier or 1 truck !
His troops never return back possible the mail's just been erased by accident or lost accidently !
Today Sharke is 3 times more powerfull than before because he focus only in Vanguard server and holidayz the other 2 servers he invole in so TODAY if they decide to replaced his damage he dont be capable to food the acc !!
So i m not here to ask his army back , just put facts in order !!

- Azazel in same server by system faill he lost his ship's and has past almost 3 years today and he never get them back !!

- Nick7 lost his ships by system fail 1 year almost past he never get them and he decide to stop build ships , he focus on air and tanks !!

- Dionysus starved 3 times the last 1 year after he join Sherman server !! He claim his troops but until today he never get his troops back in Vanguard server !!
Dionysus is a person tht get a forum ban and sametime get game ban because the company decide tht and in sherman he lost 1 x level 100 officer ( with badge on + refines possible !! )
His forum ban was permantly and his game ban only 48 hours after he post something tht should not been posted !
The forum ban ( in old servers stayed ) , the game ban end after 48 hours but the forum post removed :(
He still did not claim any refounds about tht officer and the Forum Moderator who's decide a player ban acc never spoke with Dionysus if he lost something so the GM's replaced the damage !!
Because maybe Dionysus might had lost a various city with 10 full pack officer's because of Forum Moderator decission to ban the acc inside game !!
Dionysus has been muted while he was vacation , yes it happend also tht one !! LOL

Yes others players inside ☜HELLAS☞ their troops has been replaced in Vanguard server and in Sherman server !!

My adviced to player's is when they starved troops is to keep the report and mail in European time after 10:00 server to Game Help or in support with Subject on top Starved Troops Replacedment - Game Help !!
The reason is simple the ticket come on top while the support team been in their office's or the placed they work online Berlin town , Germany !!They cant miss the mail !!

And also if something exist issue such a server break down after Friday night european time until Saturday night european time , from older' s server's leader's of alliance must have 1 email tht they called it " emergency email address " to allert the GMs to replaced the servers because the CMs cant help on tht !!

Closing Dionysus has applyed for CM , tottaly 3 times in the last 4 years and twice they ask him to remove the application to be a CM !!
Tht all happens year's ago and belong to the past so with the new upgrades and the new fresh start game is doing , lets move on and focus how we make the game better and help support to fix or replaced glintch on game so we move on the next steps such new events + merge server's + new server + gear level 150 and more more more tht sooner or later is going to come !!
Dont know when but is wht us the players expect now to come !!

To members of support from CMs , GMs , Forum Moderators , Managers and any other member of support read the post here we expect flexibility , communication!!
Player's be patient !!
We must vounce them we r in the good path of change's !

Thx for your time to spend tht big post but had been some words to said here tonight !!

RoaylMistress
  • Activate Facebook